Search results

1. Angelrash

Happy Valentine's day 🌹💌

Happy Valentine's day to c2f forum🌹💞.... Single ah irukavanga commit agavum Commited ah irukavanga relationship continue agavum enoda best wishes 🎉🥰.... Special token of love to the one who made my life 🧬 bloom beautifully 🌹🥰.... @Angelsvijay Once again Happy valentine's day all 🌹💞
  2. Angelrash

Happy Republic day 🇮🇳🤗

Happy 75th Republic day 🇮🇳 to one and all in forum 😍.... Patriotism is one of the most important things which has to be developed in us.. Once we start loving our own country then it can be small milestones to change the 'developing' nation into a 'developed' country ❤️ Once again Happy...
  3. Angelrash

Happy New year🦋❤️

Happy new year 2024 all ❤️🦋.... Let this year be a happy and prosperous one 🎊❤️... Wishing all success in life 🧬... Lets start the year with happiness and joy ❤️🧬🦋... Lets hope for the best 💗💗... Start afresh guys 💗💗 @Angelsvijay @AnbudanJeev @Astira @aNt29 @Aadhini @Assistantdon @Argus...
  4. Angelrash

Last day of 2023💗

Today is the last day of 2023 😍... As we all know... This year might not be the best year in my life 🧬 but still this year bloomed in my life 🥺.. The best part of this year is that I got my one @Angelsvijay 😍❤️...March 23 2023..The unforgettable day 📅🌹... One and only best day of this year...
  5. Angelrash

Merry Christmas 🎄

Wishing all of you and your families merry Christmas 🎄🎁.. stay happy and have a safe Christmas guys ❤️🤗.... Please do share your thoughts and wishes.. Lets together celebrate 🥳🫶🏻
  6. Angelrash

Pain of losing friends

Has anyone lost good friendship? Suffering from loneliness.. The most painful thing in life is losing a close friend who you shared everything with and to the person you are very close. You concider them as a special person and gem in your life but they prove you wrong! You trust them more than...
  7. Angelrash

Leo ♌ Review

Padam superb ahh iruku so many twists .... Edir parkatha twist elam varum... Hyena entry um mass! Please do watch
  8. Angelrash

Badass Vibe

9. Angelrash

Badge in forum

c2f rhymster songster mari dance ku enaku oru badge thaanga pa.. I have many skills and would like to have a badge in c2f forum
  10. Angelrash

Haste

Haste is waste It decides our fate With what you taste 😏 You can lose your mate ✊ Words and actions Breaks a lot of connections There is no flexion Please have some caution 🙂
  11. Angelrash

Colleen Hoover - My favorite...

Best books of collen hoover It ends with us Verity It starts with us Ugly low November 9 Reminders of him All your perfects Too late Hopeless Never Never Too late definitive Confess
  12. Angelrash

10 Fundamental Truths That Will Change Your Life

I have taken this from net but it was so interesting ! Socrates' observation also applies to business. When Eric Schmidt was CEO of Google, he famously said, "We run this company on questions, not answers." Life and business run on questions, not answers. You should be asking yourself...
  13. Angelrash

Latest beautiful ones

https://www.myntra.com/co-ords/athena/athena-women-teal-blue-solid-three-piece-blazer-co-ord-set/20380974/buy https://www.myntra.com/co-ords/athena/athena-women-maroon-3-piece-blazer-co-ords-set/20380970/buy Latest professional + western trend..
  14. Angelrash

Resolved Deletion of old ID

Admin and mods , Ennoda palaya id @Kerthanaa rombaa slow ah load aguthu and work agalanu than I created a new id , So please I request you to delete my old Id
  15. Angelrash

REACTIONS AND FONTS

If more reactions and fonts are added it will be more nice, just a suggestion as mentioned in the sector .. Thank you!
  16. Angelrash

My FITNESS goal

I don't have big and non feasible fitness goals! I have a fitness goal to become fit like her... Unga fitness goals ah pagirndhu kolungal makkaley❤️
  17. Angelrash

Lets play with dance!

Hi makkale nan dance related ah oru game start panlamnu iruken pls do support this game🥰 More prople come the more fun it will be! Lets have fun with dance !
  18. Angelrash

Vijay Antony's Daughter - Meera

Its's been a week since this happened but condolences to Meera:(... What I would like to disucs about this is..Life la epome oru kai pathudalam nu thairiyama irkanum! Epome we should motiavate ourselves and keep going😌.... When problems approach us, we should shove it aside and stand bold and...
  19. Angelrash

EXAMS - biggest fear!

Hi everyone.. I'm here to post about my biggest fear - EXAMS.. I am so afraid if exams that I can't sleep eat or even sit properly 😞... How much ever I study I am not able to score marks 😔... Like this everyone will have their own experience in examinations ... So please do share ur school and...
  20. Angelrash

Hi ... Naane 😍

Hi makkaley... Naa ungal Kerthana😎! Andha I'd slow ah irunchu and ennala login pana mudiyala so for the same reason here I am, with this brand new I'd.. So please support me guys love you all 😍🥰