What's new

எல்லாருடனும் அளவாக உறவாடினால்

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
She accepted ur love one day, next day u change na eppadi???
Idhu Love eh illa... Edho trophy win pannita madiri, next day la irundhu silent agita, this is entirely a different case.

I need space na?? She is human too right with all emotions. You are hurt the other person.
Idhellam solli solli puriyavaikaradhukulla andha relationship andharathilla thongidum... Adhuku aparam polambi enna panradhu...
Precisely my point about 'acceptance'. Neraiyya vishayangal sollamaley purinjikkanum oruthara oruthar. Apodhan relationship healthy ya irukum. If you are made to explain and reason out many of your actions on a regular basis, there would be a point where you get stressed out. Edho breathing space ah illadha madiri aagidum. Nethu night yen MSG pannala, explain Pannu... Call yen edukkala, yen Munna madiri illa? Ippadiyellam kelvi kettute irukkaradha vida, andha person apdiyellam pannumpodhu, idhu ivangaloda traits appadinu accept panna aarambikkanumnu naan soldren...

Be constant don't change that's what everyone expects.

I completely disagree on this. Change is inevitable. You like it or not, everyone changes. Neengale retrospect panni paarunga, neenga 5 years munnala eppadi irundhinga? Adhey pola dhan ippovum irukkingalaa Ella vishayathilum? Naan illa, naan neraiyya change aagirkken...

Are you spending your 24 hours exactly on the same things that you were spending 3 years back/ 5 years back? If the answer is no, how can you say that you will remain the same for next 5 years?

She loved you for what you have shown her at first and how would you except her to love you back after you lost yourself.

There lies the problem. If you love someone entirely on what you see in them, high chances are there for you to be disappointed. Neenga paakradhu Tip of an iceberg dhan. Orutharukulla evvalavo vishayangal irukkum.. deep rooted values, beliefs, responsibility, goals, aspirations ippadi evvalavo irukkum... You might have spotted that person on his best of the days... "Tamasha" nu oru Bollywood movie irukku... Ranbir and Deepika... I strongly suggest you to watch it... Romba beautiful ah portray pannirpaanga Namma Inga pesara topic ah
Actually you didn't change, that's the real you which you didn't let her know you until you get closer!!!

All of us are filled with package of emotions and traits... Ellam onna dhan varum... Ungaluku pidicha part mattum thaniya eduthu, you cannot make a favourite version of your beloved one... Hypothetically apadi amainja adhu nalladhan irukkum... But life is not like that... life is tough, relationships are hard... And that's how it is

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Idhu Love eh illa... Edho trophy win pannita madiri, next day la irundhu silent agita, this is entirely a different case.

Precisely my point about 'acceptance'. Neraiyya vishayangal sollamaley purinjikkanum oruthara oruthar. Apodhan relationship healthy ya irukum. If you are made to explain and reason out many of your actions on a regular basis, there would be a point where you get stressed out. Edho breathing space ah illadha madiri aagidum. Nethu night yen MSG pannala, explain Pannu... Call yen edukkala, yen Munna madiri illa? Ippadiyellam kelvi kettute irukkaradha vida, andha person apdiyellam pannumpodhu, idhu ivangaloda traits appadinu accept panna aarambikkanumnu naan soldren...

I completely disagree on this. Change is inevitable. You like it or not, everyone changes. Neengale retrospect panni paarunga, neenga 5 years munnala eppadi irundhinga? Adhey pola dhan ippovum irukkingalaa Ella vishayathilum? Naan illa, naan neraiyya change aagirkken...

Are you spending your 24 hours exactly on the same things that you were spending 3 years back/ 5 years back? If the answer is no, how can you say that you will remain the same for next 5 years?

There lies the problem. If you love someone entirely on what you see in them, high chances are there for you to be disappointed. Neenga paakradhu Tip of an iceberg dhan. Orutharukulla evvalavo vishayangal irukkum.. deep rooted values, beliefs, responsibility, goals, aspirations ippadi evvalavo irukkum... You might have spotted that person on his best of the days... "Tamasha" nu oru Bollywood movie irukku... Ranbir and Deepika... I strongly suggest you to watch it... Romba beautiful ah portray pannirpaanga Namma Inga pesara topic ah

All of us are filled with package of emotions and traits... Ellam onna dhan varum... Ungaluku pidicha part mattum thaniya eduthu, you cannot make a favourite version of your beloved one... Hypothetically apadi amainja adhu nalladhan irukkum... But life is not like that... life is tough, relationships are hard... And that's how it is
Ok. Very well explained. I have to accept you said now..

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
Ok, but Why haven't you had those bad days when you first talking to the other person? Why it all happened when the other person made them your priority and now you say you have bad days and wanted to be alone?
U spoke my mind !!
Thought I was the only one to think that way
Count me in 😂😂

Matrix

Prakash using Alternate ID
thambi, pvt la pesitu irundhomena apram edhuku indha thread la post panrome...konjamavadhu yosinga
Yakkov. Na pota comment Ah maruka padichutu.. reply panunga akkov. Odane “thambi na pota msg Neyum oru kaa padinu “ counter ku sola pidadu.
Apram na aunty kita maati vitruven.. neenga forumla pasangaloda kadala podreenganu.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Yakkov. Na pota comment Ah maruka padichutu.. reply panunga akkov. Odane “thambi na pota msg Neyum oru kaa padinu “ counter ku sola pidadu.
Apram na aunty kita maati vitruven.. neenga forumla pasangaloda kadala podreenganu.
Formula pasanga na enna

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Lol avar yaarunae enakuntheriydahu FYI and we never spoke in pvt

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
எல்லாருடனும் அளவாக உறவாடினால்! அதிக காயம் இல்லாமல் தப்பித்துக் கொள்ளலாம்!
மனம் பொருந்திய மனிதர்களோடு
எப்போதும் தொடர்பில் இருங்கள்.
வாழ்க்கை இன்னும், இன்னும்

அழகாய் மாறும்.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Omg veli kizhamai aduvuma epadi oru pacha poi yarachum solvanglaaa.. no never
Advum bro Ah yarnu teryadhu sona 2 nd person neenga.
Lol nejamathan, you can ask him too.. we never know eachother..

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
மனம் பொருந்திய மனிதர்களோடு
எப்போதும் தொடர்பில் இருங்கள்.
வாழ்க்கை இன்னும், இன்னும்

அழகாய் மாறும்.
Ok, theditu iruken