What's new

எல்லாருடனும் அளவாக உறவாடினால்

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
எல்லாருடனும் அளவாக உறவாடினால்! அதிக காயம் இல்லாமல் தப்பித்துக் கொள்ளலாம்!

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Yes yes...!!! ஆனால், evalo அளவு னு அலந்து சொல்லு @Goodie 😊😊😊 length எவளோ.... Breadth எவளோ.... னு clear ah sollidu 🥰 அப்பறம், இதுக்கு நீளம் kammiya இருக்கு இதுக்கு உயரம் கூடுதலா இருக்கு னு சொல்ல பிடாது 🤣😜🙈

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Yes yes...!!! ஆனால், evalo அளவு னு அலந்து சொல்லு @Goodie 😊😊😊 length எவளோ.... Breadth எவளோ.... னு clear ah sollidu 🥰 அப்பறம், இதுக்கு நீளம் kammiya இருக்கு இதுக்கு உயரம் கூடுதலா இருக்கு னு சொல்ல பிடாது 🤣😜🙈
Ennala mudiyala!!! Shabba ippavae kanna kattuthey

Matrix

Prakash using Alternate ID
Reminds this clip - Scale measurement - Saavadikraan Saar moment!

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Spontaneity irukkadhu if you are just being too cautious and limit yourself. Also, namakku oruthhar kaaiyam kodukkaranganna, andha alavukku avangamela anbu vechirukkomnu dhan artham. Otherwise we would have simply ignored their actions.

So, adhai kaaiyam nu paarkaama, anbin velipaada mattum paarthomna, we would be grateful to life for giving them to us rather than feeling toxic.

O

Ohmylove

Athey alavai adutharum. Ungalidam pinpatruvargall... 😄😄 ok va...

Alavilaathaa anbu valkaiyel mukiyam.. Anal athu nam yarkita vaikurom... Nama mela yar vaikurom nu iruku

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Spontaneity irukkadhu if you are just being too cautious and limit yourself. Also, namakku oruthhar kaaiyam kodukkaranganna, andha alavukku avangamela anbu vechirukkomnu dhan artham. Otherwise we would have simply ignored their actions.

So, adhai kaaiyam nu paarkaama, anbin velipaada mattum paarthomna, we would be grateful to life for giving them to us rather than feeling toxic.
Why should we get hurt in the first place?? Only when we feel ignored right?? Whats the point of loving them when they totally ignore us? It only going to hurt us deeply. Idhu thevai thana?

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Athey alavai adutharum. Ungalidam pinpatruvargall... 😄😄 ok va...

Alavilaathaa anbu valkaiyel mukiyam.. Anal athu nam yarkita vaikurom... Nama mela yar vaikurom nu iruku
yes, yaarkitta vaikiromnradhu romba mukkiyam

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Why should we get hurt in the first place?? Only when we feel ignored right?? Whats the point of loving them when they totally ignore us? It only going to hurt us deeply. Idhu thevai thana?
We never know what the person on the other side is going through. And we are not machines to replicate the same kind of behaviours and actions each and everyday. There would be some bad days.

Like, If I have to tell about my case, sometime I would feel that I should be alone and totally shut off from the world. There may not be any reasons and nobody would be responsible for it. I just get this feel randomly and i prefer to be alone. Now other person might feel that I am ignoring which is not actually the case.

I also mentioned in some other post somewhere in the past that loving someone not necessarily mean that we need to talk to them everyday or validate our love each and everyday.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
We never know what the person on the other side is going through. And we are not machines to replicate the same kind of behaviours and actions each and everyday. There would be some bad days.

Like, If I have to tell about my case, sometime I would feel that I should be alone and totally shut off from the world. There may not be any reasons and nobody would be responsible for it. I just get this feel randomly and i prefer to be alone. Now other person might feel that I am ignoring which is not actually the case.

I also mentioned in some other post somewhere in the past that loving someone not necessarily mean that we need to talk to them everyday or validate our love each and everyday.
Ok, but Why haven't you had those bad days when you first talking to the other person? Why it all happened when the other person made them your priority and now you say you have bad days and wanted to be alone?

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Ok, but Why haven't you had those bad days when you first talking to the other person? Why it all happened when the other person made them your priority and now you say you have bad days and wanted to be alone?
Ennanga neenga ippadiyellam kelvi ketkaringa 😮 appo love panna aarambichitta, namakku thonudho thonalaiyo, Namma situation conducive ah irukkudho illaiyo, orunaal kuda gap vidaama pesittey irukkanumaa? Appadi pesa mudilana, ignoring nu arthama??

Love should not suffocate someone like this i believe...

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Ennanga neenga ippadiyellam kelvi ketkaringa 😮 appo love panna aarambichitta, namakku thonudho thonalaiyo, Namma situation conducive ah irukkudho illaiyo, orunaal kuda gap vidaama pesittey irukkanumaa? Appadi pesa mudilana, ignoring nu arthama??

Love should not suffocate someone like this i believe...
All I'm saying, firstla irundhae ippadi irundhuta, ignore panreengannu thonadhula.. firstu ellam nalla pesitu, on spot reply pannitu, miss you, thinking of you sollitu and once the other says that they are committed too idhellam enga pogudhu?? What does he/she thinks?? Why you have changed nu thana?? Dont you think you are knowingly or unknowingly hurting the other person..??
Seri busyavae irunga or u wanted to be alone.. Just a quick text, "I'm busy now doing this will text may be after 24 hr" kooda sollalame or "My mind is collapased i'll text you tomorrow..miss u" ippadi kooda sollalame.. I think the other person will understand.
Atha vitutu am so busy so couldn't text solradhu ellam nyayama?? text kooda panna busya? just a quick call, podhumae!!

You do only after she/he started trusting you and thats when they think you are ignoring them and they get hurt.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Oruthara pidikrappo, avanga kuda pesa start pandrappo, love soldrappo, andha love avanga accept pandrappo, idhu ellame initial stages of a relationship. Andha excitement la kandippa pesara time jaasthiyaa irukkum... Idhey excitement life fulla carry aaganumnu expect pandradhu sariyaanu enakku therila...

Enna poruthha varaikkum, love is more of an acceptance... There is never a case that one should love someone after knowing them in and out... We only see a part of them... As the relationship blossoms, as we travel along with them, we would know more of them... Andha initial excitement ellam kadandhu, hormones ellam settle aandhuku apram avanga velipaduthura avangaloda Self... How far are we able to accept it...

Oru chinna change kuda ennala thaangikka mudiyaadhu, nee Munna irundha madiriye iru nu laam compel pannina, adhu kashtam dhan

Matrix

Rofl

rofl.. he just didnt like.. I think he is typing his reply with another Tsunami..will wait and see
Yakkov - avar unga pvt la erukarunu evalo indirect ah solirkenga lols

Sari sari - Anda Tsunami ah enga mela payaama pathukonga - engalku neechal kuda teryadhu! Nangalam Vaaila gear vandi otravainga. Paathu edachum panunga.

Matrix

Oruthara pidikrappo, avanga kuda pesa start pandrappo, love soldrappo, andha love avanga accept pandrappo, idhu ellame initial stages of a relationship. Andha excitement la kandippa pesara time jaasthiyaa irukkum... Idhey excitement life fulla carry aaganumnu expect pandradhu sariyaanu enakku therila...

Enna poruthha varaikkum, love is more of an acceptance... There is never a case that one should love someone after knowing them in and out... We only see a part of them... As the relationship blossoms, as we travel along with them, we would know more of them... Andha initial excitement ellam kadandhu, hormones ellam settle aandhuku apram avanga velipaduthura avangaloda Self... How far are we able to accept it...

Oru chinna change kuda ennala thaangikka mudiyaadhu, nee Munna irundha madiriye iru nu laam compel pannina, adhu kashtam dhan
Bro vera level ponga! Sirapa soneenga - Miga Sirapu

Epo parunga - atomic bomb epadi ready agi vara pogdhunu!

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Neenga solradhu ellam seri than... Kadasivaraikum orurtharala orey maari iruka mudiyaathu. But andha intial stages la idhellam neengalum expect panna koodathu.. excitement ellam ok. But she needs to build some trust on you, adhuvaraikumaavadhu ore maari irukanumla... She accepted ur love one day, next day u change na eppadi??? I need space na?? She is human too right with all emotions. You are hurt the other person.
Idhellam solli solli puriyavaikaradhukulla andha relationship andharathilla thongidum... Adhuku aparam polambi enna panradhu...

Be constant don't change that's what everyone expects.

Also, she changed herself for you , her busy time, her stressed time whatever it is she gives you time and brought herself into her time and for what??? Thinking that you wouldn't change but then you ultimately change. She loved you for what you have shown her at first and how would you except her to love you back after you lost yourself.

Actually you didn't change, that's the real you which you didn't let her know you until you get closer!!!

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Yakkov - avar unga pvt la erukarunu evalo indirect ah solirkenga lols

Sari sari - Anda Tsunami ah enga mela payaama pathukonga - engalku neechal kuda teryadhu! Nangalam Vaaila gear vandi otravainga. Paathu edachum panunga.
Enna pvt lol I don't understand...
Enakum neechal theriyadhu thambi, paathu panna sollunga...