What's new

🎅 Secret Santa - Day 5 😀

Jaded

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Task 5 delayed submission

@Aadhini @Hiroshi @Secret Santa! - "Hot and Fruity Maggi"

* ur SS is not happy for not doing the task.. - sorry about the delay :( I was really busy day dreaming.

Expectation :
Ultimate flavor explosion: Maggi noodles loaded with spicy goodness with lots of green chilies and chili powder! sweet, crunchy pineapples and juicy watermelons to balance out the heat, as well as plump, juicy raisins and sweet, succulent blueberries. And to really take things to the next level, have included some diced apples and pomogranate as a topping. Appalam and banana chips as a side, for an extra burst of flavor and crunch!

In short: bold, flavourful, and truly irresistible Hot and Fruity Maggi.

Reality:
Where do I begin with this disaster of a meal?
First of all, the Maggi noodles were overcooked and mushy beyond belief.
And don't even get me started on the green chilies and chili powder - talk about a flavor overload! My tongue is still on fire hours later.

Adding pineapples, watermelons, raisins, and blueberries? It's like throwing every single fruit one could find into the mix. As for the diced apples, appalam, and banana chips, they were completely unnecessary and added nothing to the overall dish. In short, this was easily the worst meal I've had in a long time.

In short: Stay far away from this culinary nightmare.

View attachment 7126
Since my Santa is a little unhappy for not doing the task on time, here is one more combo that I tried for dessert :(

DASDDASD - Copy.jpg

Astira

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
My dear SS

Nalla kodukuringa tasku..andha song lyrics paathu enaku thalaye suthiruchu idhuku epdi vilaka urai koduka porenu koduthuruka vilakatha vechu sandhosa patukonga Santa.

Indha song oru ilaingan ilaingi idaye nadakura oru comedy urayadal adha kalai nayathoda sollirukaru namma lyricist

O maga zeeya -adhavadhu andha ponu peru o maga nee paakradhu Zee channel ah nu kekuraru adhan o maga zeeya nu start panraru😅

Nakka mukka naaka- Inga ena soldraru na naaka la mooka thodra game easya tuff ah nu kekuraru adhan naaka mukka naaka- nu😝

oh shakalaka oh Randakka-apdinna ungaluku rendu akka va adhula oru akka Shakila akkava 🤣nu kekurapla

Podhum Santa idhuku mela indha paatuku vilaka urai koduka mudiyadhu🤣🤣

Thanks SS🤗
🤦‍♀