What's new

🎅 Secret Santa - Day 8 🤓

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Task To Solitary: @Solitary
Unga lifela maraka mudyadha sambavam, adhu matavanglku motivating ah ...erukum nenaikradha ...share pananum in voice.

I'll share one incident that happened in my life and I'm sure after reading this it will motivate you to care for your loved ones. Sad ending story dha..inform panidren.

One of my closest friends- same village, studied in same college and school. Onna neraya edam suthi irukom. Created memories🤩😍.. school la romba close lam illa but in clg we became really close.. after we went to work in different places and used to talk in phone late-night since she had night shifts. After few years she was forced and got married to a person in our village. I knew she didn't like that marriage. But before getting married I told her u need to talk to ur parents if u don't like it.. ask them to see another maapilai..all of a sudden she was forced and convinced and got married.. after her marriage we didn't talk that regularly neither in phone nor in person. I made my effort to talk to her in person and understand whether she is happy or not and do something about it..but unfortunately she was not available at that pongal time...she was busy in her husband's house..so I informed her and her parents that I need to talk to her in person (becoz she had restrictions in talking in phone for so long time)..
After 4 days I heard the news that she committed suicide..I cried out loud in the street infront of my house and couldn't accept it.. she is a sensitive girl and she was liked by all..My thoughts at that time.. I was really angry on her for making such an extreme decision..
After her, there is no one in my life till now to talk to me like she did.. Everyone is busy with their own work and life..I felt little bit guilty for not giving her support when she needed.. and when I was about to give her support it was too late..

Learning from this and request for all..

I agree we all have our own issues, problems, confusions, etc and we are living with it. But please also make effort to address or just listen to others when they really need it.. Spread love and care..that's humanity..🫂🫂🫂

Dear SS, idha voice la solla mudiyadhunu dha txt potuten..Sorry
Very sorry about your loss and my deepest condolence. @Solitary we are all here for you and especially me. Stay strong, No words can console you. tc

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
Task To Solitary: @Solitary
Unga lifela maraka mudyadha sambavam, adhu matavanglku motivating ah ...erukum nenaikradha ...share pananum in voice.

I'll share one incident that happened in my life and I'm sure after reading this it will motivate you to care for your loved ones. Sad ending story dha..inform panidren.

One of my closest friends- same village, studied in same college and school. Onna neraya edam suthi irukom. Created memories🤩😍.. school la romba close lam illa but in clg we became really close.. after we went to work in different places and used to talk in phone late-night since she had night shifts. After few years she was forced and got married to a person in our village. I knew she didn't like that marriage. But before getting married I told her u need to talk to ur parents if u don't like it.. ask them to see another maapilai..all of a sudden she was forced and convinced and got married.. after her marriage we didn't talk that regularly neither in phone nor in person. I made my effort to talk to her in person and understand whether she is happy or not and do something about it..but unfortunately she was not available at that pongal time...she was busy in her husband's house..so I informed her and her parents that I need to talk to her in person (becoz she had restrictions in talking in phone for so long time)..
After 4 days I heard the news that she committed suicide..I cried out loud in the street infront of my house and couldn't accept it.. she is a sensitive girl and she was liked by all..My thoughts at that time.. I was really angry on her for making such an extreme decision..
After her, there is no one in my life till now to talk to me like she did.. Everyone is busy with their own work and life..I felt little bit guilty for not giving her support when she needed.. and when I was about to give her support it was too late..

Learning from this and request for all..

I agree we all have our own issues, problems, confusions, etc and we are living with it. But please also make effort to address or just listen to others when they really need it.. Spread love and care..that's humanity..🫂🫂🫂

Dear SS, idha voice la solla mudiyadhunu dha txt potuten..Sorry

I feel so sorry for you loss sis..
This is so heartbreaking 💔💔
I can totally understand ur words

I wish ur friend had the chance to talk with you,
But trust me u do not have to feel guilty for not getting the chance to talk with her .. sometimes Accidentally things may happen out of our control.. we may not have control over such things, so dont ever feel guilty..

May peace be upon u,
U are so strong.. may you be courageous like this forever..

And i appreciate you for taking the effort to know about her situation..
U are so caring towards her..

Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”- Joshua 1:9

yes , let's spread love♥️♥️

Solitary

I feel so sorry for you loss sis..
This is so heartbreaking 💔💔
I can totally understand ur words

I wish ur friend had the chance to talk with you,
But trust me u do not have to feel guilty for not getting the chance to talk with her .. sometimes Accidentally things may happen out of our control.. we may not have control over such things, so dont ever feel guilty..

May peace be upon u,
U are so strong.. may you be courageous like this forever..

And i appreciate you for taking the effort to know about her situation..
U are so caring towards her..

Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”- Joshua 1:9

yes , let's spread love♥️♥️
Thank you sis for making yourself available for your friend.. live long and healthy dear🫂

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
Wow sisy ma 👏👏😍😍super
Thank u sissymaaaa 😍😍😍😍😍
Asalta panta machi - sooper po - odambu sari eladha timela enda performance, enum odambu sari agita - una pudika mudyadhu pola
Aha bro thank you 😂😂😂🙏🙏
** Style ah pesringa..especially ending Tuesday haha..

** first one na sonna ellaru து nu thupiduvanga polayae.

** 2nd one.. க கா கி கீ கு கூ கெ கே கை கொ கோ கொள idhaye sariya solla varadhe..

Suuupeerrrr.. meaning sonnadhu arumai👏
So sweet of you 🍫🍫🍫
Thank you sissy 😍😍😍😍😍

Jaded

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Aadhini @Hiroshi & Secret Santa - Day 8 Task.

Task to jaded: @Jaded
Count numbers from 1 to 50 and upload the voice recording. Oru chinna twist, he should count in English and Tamil alternatively. Like, One Rendu Three Naalu Five Aaru.... Till 50!

Mukkiyamaana vishayam, maximum time allowed is 25 seconds. Should be recorded in one go, no breaks allowed.

Final Try:

https://soundcloud.com/jaded-146039449%2Fnumber-try-final-try
First Try: :(

https://soundcloud.com/jaded-146039449%2Fnumbercounting-first-try

Nilapapaa

chutti ponnu
Beta Squad

Count numbers from 1 to 50 and upload the voice recording. Oru chinna twist, he should count in English and Tamil alternatively. Like, One Rendu Three Naalu Five Aaru.... Till 50!

Mukkiyamaana vishayam, maximum time allowed is 25 seconds. Should be recorded in one go, no breaks allowed.

Final Try:

Cute

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month

Final Try:

Semma da
Sirichu sirichu mudiyala jaeduu
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Aiyo samyyyyyyyyy
Forty la t ya stress pana pathirya
Aiyo gubeer siripu, athum with tune 123456 🤣🤣

Semma task..

Note: ithu than tharamaana task 🤣🤣😂😂 repeat huh!!