What's new

🎅 Secret Santa - Season 2 - Day 6 🧑‍🎄

Balan72

Hmm. Quite boring. If i turn invisible, i will remain but not seen by others. That is the state of becoming what is described as 'Pei' or 'Spirit'. But the spirits will not have their body. What you tell is I remain here with my body but others could not see me. Thats a boring thing. Only useful activity with this magic could be to use the invisibility effeictively for the good of the society. I can visit the thugs and murder them and come out unscathed. Thats the best use of becoming invisible. Thanks.

ilakiyaa

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hmm. Quite boring. If i turn invisible, i will remain but not seen by others. That is the state of becoming what is described as 'Pei' or 'Spirit'. But the spirits will not have their body. What you tell is I remain here with my body but others could not see me. Thats a boring thing. Only useful activity with this magic could be to use the invisibility effeictively for the good of the society. I can visit the thugs and murder them and come out unscathed. Thats the best use of becoming invisible. Thanks.
கொல்லா நெறி 😂

Balan72

கொல்லா நெறி 😂
கொலையிற் கொடியாரை வேந்தொறுத்தல்
பைங்க்கூழ் களைகட்ட தனோடு நேர்