What's new

🧑‍🎄 Secret Santa - Season 2 - Day 8 - Final task 🎅

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Prakash
I said Prakash is always Prakash. And yes I'm right. Poster otiteenga pola! He says I'm bluffing knowing nothing. And you proved me right. He says I don't have brain from birth. Now he is John
Just like SH being series or a movie, u would never intend to know why I said what was told... Otherwise, you would have wisely understood that it was never about Prakash is always Prakash phrase of the post

This is the unwillingness that makes the simple things appear complicated...

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Payapulaika thread hijack seirathey proffesion ah poiduchu... Christmas mudunju secret santa elam odiruchu...

Aadhini kite @Aadhini

Lock seya solanum first ...

@Agnii no 1 hacker
@Goodie no 2 hacker
@Prakash no3 hacker

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Payapulaika thread hijack seirathey proffesion ah poiduchu... Christmas mudunju secret santa elam odiruchu...

Aadhini kite @Aadhini

Lock seya solanum first ...

@Agnii no 1 hacker
@Goodie no 2 hacker
@Prakash no3 hacker
Ennoda final task pending iruku... Adhu varaikkum thread ah lock seiyya vidamatten 😂

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Just like SH being series or a movie, u would never intend to know why I said what was told... Otherwise, you would have wisely understood that it was never about Prakash is always Prakash phrase of the post

You started everything with that simple phrase

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
You started everything with that simple phrase
Finally you agreed that it was a simple phrase... Now, try understanding the simple phrase... But before that you should spot the simple phrase that matters

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Rendu perum epadi sendhu nilunga

IMG_4888.gif

Apadi enatha en pera vechu discuss paneenglo terila . But podhum saami. Edku mela enda body thangadhu

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Finally you agreed that it was a simple phrase... Now, try understanding the simple phrase... But before that you should spot the simple phrase that matters
Prakash is always Prakash is a simple phrase.
Don style nu theriyama solliten. Happy now?