What's new

Adoring You..

Olive

Sometimes, it's nice to observe from a distance, but when it is near, you are afraid you will lose it. Just like a butterfly🦋. It's enjoyable to watch from afar, but when you get closer, it flies away. Let me adore you from far, always. As this is the best I can do for us. I cant handle this anymore...

what other examples can I say? Ya.. the stars too. it shines bright from far... ⭐:)

tamil le etho solvangaleh enna athu? ettaiya pakuren anna kittai pakuren nalla illai ya? haha correct me someone that pazhamozhi.. tq

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad
Sometimes, it's nice to observe from a distance, but when it is near, you are afraid you will lose it. Just like a butterfly🦋. It's enjoyable to watch from afar, but when you get closer, it flies away. Let me adore you from far, always. As this is the best I can do for us. I cant handle this anymore...

what other examples can I say? Ya.. the stars too. it shines bright from far... ⭐:)

tamil le etho solvangaleh enna athu? ettaiya pakuren anna kittai pakuren nalla illai ya? haha correct me someone that pazhamozhi.. tq
I actually can realete a lot