What's new

Are you okkay baby?

maple

I m back in forum after a long time . My previous id is either blocked , banned or has been executed . Death of a rebel . Anyways not gonna question the powers to be . Rather , i m writing this because i am kinda bored . When i went back to chat after a long break i met some old friends and foes. Various reactions to my re-entry into chat . Some expressed delight at seeing me again, which literally annoyed me . These were people who were in my hangout . When i vanished from chat , not a single message from these so called friends . And of course i was expected to show the same enthusiasm and pretend i was so god forsakenly happy to see them . And me being me , pretending doesnt come easy . So maple opens her big mouth and breaks their bubble by showibg her annoyance . Thus boom! goes one group of friends . Now there is another group who by now has gone into the next phase of chat and have become platinum members in the chatclub . New ids , new hairdo , new asls . So on main , the new THEM is maintained . They act very stranger-like on main . But gues who comes on private and offers the olive branch? Then comes the group who identifies themselves as mapleleaf haters . All i can say about them is ,glad to know i still matter in your lives . Haha . To all these groups , listen guys . I come here because i have an attachment to this chat. It helped me overcome some bad moments in life . And i have met some awesome people in this chat . I came back because i missed this chat . One interesting character i met here told me , i was blocked because ' nee rombe scene nu nenachen' . Namekku scene ellam varathu ji . I am what i am . I say what i feel . But ellorukum elloreyum pidikathu ille . I am not here to find fans nor foes . Actually the purpose of this article is to reply someone who asked me why i came back when i dont acknowledge some old friends . Dunno if this is an apt reply but helped give birth to an article .

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I m back in forum after a long time . My previous id is either blocked , banned or has been executed . Death of a rebel . Anyways not gonna question the powers to be . Rather , i m writing this because i am kinda bored . When i went back to chat after a long break i met some old friends and foes. Various reactions to my re-entry into chat . Some expressed delight at seeing me again, which literally annoyed me . These were people who were in my hangout . When i vanished from chat , not a single message from these so called friends . And of course i was expected to show the same enthusiasm and pretend i was so god forsakenly happy to see them . And me being me , pretending doesnt come easy . So maple opens her big mouth and breaks their bubble by showibg her annoyance . Thus boom! goes one group of friends . Now there is another group who by now has gone into the next phase of chat and have become platinum members in the chatclub . New ids , new hairdo , new asls . So on main , the new THEM is maintained . They act very stranger-like on main . But gues who comes on private and offers the olive branch? Then comes the group who identifies themselves as mapleleaf haters . All i can say about them is ,glad to know i still matter in your lives . Haha . To all these groups , listen guys . I come here because i have an attachment to this chat. It helped me overcome some bad moments in life . And i have met some awesome people in this chat . I came back because i missed this chat . One interesting character i met here told me , i was blocked because ' nee rombe scene nu nenachen' . Namekku scene ellam varathu ji . I am what i am . I say what i feel . But ellorukum elloreyum pidikathu ille . I am not here to find fans nor foes . Actually the purpose of this article is to reply someone who asked me why i came back when i dont acknowledge some old friends . Dunno if this is an apt reply but helped give birth to an article .
Interesting character name E la start panni n la mudiyuma🤣

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome back @maple 💐💐

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Sari antha intha interesting character yaaru!?😇😅

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Wcb @maple 🥰🥰