What's new

Battle for Survival Warm up Game 2

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
And you know what? We are the ones who got cheated... Both by the host as well as opponent team...

First question, naanga 2 answers dhan sollirkom... 3rd answer was removed... Naanga sonnom, ungaluku prechanaina, adhai answer ah consider pannikongannu...

But fairplay or the spirit of the game is when we should have given a chance to post our third answer... Which was brutally denied by both host and opponent... This was a shocker for us...

Coz we were very close to the answer... And third chance was so crucial... Engadaa ivanga correct ah answer sollirvaangalonu bayandhu, naanga theriyama panna mistake ah oru kaaranam kaati, we were denied of a scoring opportunity

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Idhellam fun game, jolly ya vilayaadrom, serious ah edukkadhingannu sonna mattum pathhadhu... Seyal la kaatirkanum...

Sari avanga dhan theriyaama msg Inga pottutomnu soldrangale, let them have one more shot at the answer nu sollirkanum... But sollala...

Yen ungaluku idhu jolly game dhane... So why was our mistake bothering you so much

Still naanga adhai perusa eduthukkama , oru nalla spirit oda game continue panitu irukkom

Meen

Oru answer pandrappo typo varudhu, adhai Edit pandra option forum la irukku... Adhukkum Opponent team ah kettutu dhan edit pannanuma enna?
yes, especially if it is a game where your answering chances are limited.

Are you waiting for my answer? Or my mistakes to use it to your advantage?
both. I feel cheated because I would not have found out what you did.

But fairplay or the spirit of the game is when we should have given a chance to post our third answer... Which was brutally denied by both host and opponent... This was a shocker for us...
how? neenga mistake panineenga thaane? if you get penalized for it, how is it not fair play? ungaluku chance kudutha it is not fair.
game la mistake is a mistake. how can you not accept it?

Meen

Coz we were very close to the answer... And third chance was so crucial... Engadaa ivanga correct ah answer sollirvaangalonu bayandhu, naanga theriyama panna mistake ah oru kaaranam kaati, we were denied of a scoring opportunity
therinju paninaalum, theriyaama paninaalum mistake is a mistake
you shouldnt argue about it.

I dont see point in arguing, theriama paniten vitrunga nu ketu, chance kudutha thaan fair play nu nenaikreenga, athaan unga morality na I have nothing to say.

lets agree to disagree, what you did may be fine for you, in my book it is cheating. I would have never done something like that.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Yea I cannot accept it if I am not convinced. When there are many ppl in a group, and when there are many threads and conversation groups, it is very basic thing to understand mistakes can happen... Misunderstanding can happen among the group members...

Such things can be taken lightly and game can move forward... Adhaiyellam pinpoint panni, oruthangala score panna vidaama thadukradhu, enna porutha varaikkum unfair...

Idhu enakku nadandhuchu apdingra reason kaga sollala

Meen

If I did a mistake, small or big, if I am convinced it is a mistake, I would accept it.

Neenga mistake nu therinju you are willing to accept it only if you are forgiven for it?? and atha vida
if you are not given a chance you think it is not fair?

I guess people are different. unga moral values ungaluku enodathu enaku. I am not trying to convincing you. But I consider it cheating.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
And you know what? We are the ones who got cheated... Both by the host as well as opponent team...

I don't understand. In what way were you cheated by me? Can you explain?
First question, naanga 2 answers dhan sollirkom... 3rd answer was removed... Naanga sonnom, ungaluku prechanaina, adhai answer ah consider pannikongannu...

I don't see the point here. You saying that take that as third chance and now you are framing as if I brutally denied? If you go through the conversation again one more time, you will understand.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
apo solatheenga, vera yaarachu ithu panra apo sollunga wait panni
2011 la India England test match nadandhuchu. Appo English Batsman Ian Bell is his name.

Just before lunch, andha last ball ah adippan... Adhu boundary kitta pogum, fielder skid panni boundary save panni, wicketkeeper ku throw pannuvaan... Dhoni runout pannirvaan... Batsman adhai boundary nu nenachu crease vittu walk out panirvaan... lunch ku poirvanga ellorum...

Replay la dhan theriyum, andha fielder successful ah boundary save pannirpaan... Since the batsman was outside the crease , He was given Out...

It was a shock for the batsman.... But lunch mudichu Session 2 ku players ulla varappo, Ian Bell also walked in... Coz Dhoni withdrew the appeal, as he felt it was not a fair thing to claim a wicket in that fashion

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Rule No. 1

Here are the Rules:

1. The team will post their image and wait for 2 hours for the opposing team to find the proverb

Was each member of the team used their chance within 2 hours?

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
If I did a mistake, small or big, if I am convinced it is a mistake, I would accept it.

Neenga mistake nu therinju you are willing to accept it only if you are forgiven for it?? and atha vida
if you are not given a chance you think it is not fair?

I guess people are different. unga moral values ungaluku enodathu enaku. I am not trying to convincing you. But I consider it cheating.
No I accepted it as a mistake long back. Miscommunication naala nadandha mistake nu sonnadhudhane ennoda first point eh

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Sorry I want to quit.... health issues... apologies

Meen

2011 la India England test match nadandhuchu. Appo English Batsman Ian Bell is his name.

Just before lunch, andha last ball ah adippan... Adhu boundary kitta pogum, fielder skid panni boundary save panni, wicketkeeper ku throw pannuvaan... Dhoni runout pannirvaan... Batsman adhai boundary nu nenachu crease vittu walk out panirvaan... lunch ku poirvanga ellorum...

Replay la dhan theriyum, andha fielder successful ah boundary save pannirpaan... Since the batsman was outside the crease , He was given Out...

It was a shock for the batsman.... But lunch mudichu Session 2 ku players ulla varappo, Ian Bell also walked in... Coz Dhoni withdrew the appeal, as he felt it was not a fair thing to claim a wicket in that fashion
Lets say Dhoni was in place of Ian, and this happens again, Dhoni made a mistake this time and English players are not withdrawing the appeal, would dhoni stay in grease and argue?

Meen

No I accepted it as a mistake long back. Miscommunication naala nadandha mistake nu sonnadhudhane ennoda first point eh
you accepted it, but you think you deserve a second chance athu kudukla na not fair nu oru mindset. athaan naan sonen
you are willing to accept only if you are forgiven for it.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Lets say Dhoni was in place of Ian, and this happens again, Dhoni made a mistake this time and English players are not withdrawing the appeal, would dhoni stay in grease and argue?
Of course not, he can't do anything...

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
you accepted it, but you think you deserve a second chance athu kudukla na not fair nu oru mindset. athaan naan sonen
you are willing to accept only if you are forgiven for it.
Kudunga nu naa sollala.. koduthirundha nallarkumnu dhan soldren...
And I have no issues in accepting the mistake... It was posted by mistake, adhai dhan delete panna sonnen...

And I kept host and opponent team also informed about it (not to consider as an answer)

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I think ppl will be affected if this continues... I am sorry... Let's not discuss on this further...