What's new

Battle for Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Sari intha game and cooking game live la vaipom. BB3 apram paathukalaam don. Cooking and this game ku catchy ah kuttiya oru content kudunga.. i ll ask admin to make announcement in chat. Let us pull the chat users to come and participate.
Battle for Survival: Join our weekly game series for a dose of fun and challenge! 🎮 Each week, tackle diverse tasks from storytelling to puzzles and debates. Win exclusive badges and bragging rights! Are you up for it? Let's play! 🏆

maple

Hello Everyone!

Are you ready for some exciting challenges and fun-filled activities? It's time to unleash your creativity and intellect with our weekly game series! Each week, a new task will be announced, ranging from stories and puzzles to IQ rounds, team games, drawing, poetry, 20 questions, debates, murder mysteries, and situational challenges and much more!

How It Works:

• Every week, a task will be posted in this thread.
  • Your mission: Complete the task and post your entry before the deadline.
  • Tasks will be diverse, keeping you on your toes and sparking your imagination!
Prizes: 🏆 Winner will receive an exclusive badge of honor, proudly showcasing their victory!

Tasks to Expect:

• Storytelling Adventures 📖
  • Mind-Bending Puzzles 🧩
  • IQ Rounds for the Curious Minds 🤓
  • Team Games for Collaborative Fun 🎯
  • Pair Challenges for Dynamic Duos 👯
  • Creative Drawing Sessions 🎨
  • Poetry (Kavithai) Inspired Moments ✍️
  • Engaging 20 Questions 🤔
  • Lively Debates on Hot Topics 💬
  • Mysteries to Solve in Murder Mystery Nights 🕵️‍♂️
  • Quick-Thinking in Situation Rounds 🌪️
I might even surprise you with new challenges along the way! Get ready to think, create, collaborate, and most importantly, have a blast!

I look forward to your enthusiastic participation and can't wait to see what you all bring to the table!

Get ready to embark on an adventure like no other with our weekly game series, "Survivor Saga"! This thrilling journey will test your wit, endurance, and strategic prowess as you tackle a variety of challenges designed to push you to your limits.

How to Join: To kick off this epic saga, we need the bravest of hearts to step forward! If you are ready to participate in the Saga, simply post your name below.

Stay tuned! Further rules and details will be updated soon.

@Prakash @yoube @Astira @Meen @MASK @Agnii @Ohmylove @Balan72 @Assistantdon @ThePopeye @AnbudanJeev @Angelrash @Angelsvijay @Aadhini @Rayofsunshine @Squareroot @Nilaa @Goodgirl @Christina @Olive @Needu @Vanathi @GuyIT @Argus @OceanWaves @Anija @Ancio @aradana @Amour @aNt29 @Nanci @Mathangi @RajNi @Vaanavilll @Laughing colour
Maple

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hi i am interested but this month i cant join sry
Game start aaga konjam late aagum. So no worries . Will add you 😊💗

And weekly oru task than. So you can do it

Last edited:

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Meen don't be sad, konja naal na, waiting for few more to join. Some might have not noticed the thread.

Amour

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
C2F Tremendous Artist
Game start aaga konjam late aagum. So no worries . Will add you 😊💗

And weekly oru task than. So you can do it
I can join only from april

Status
Not open for further replies.