What's new

C2F - உலகக்கோப்பை-2024- Season-1

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Inoru team iruntha manamadurai monkeys vachurukalam

உங்களுக்கு ஏன் கவலை. தலைமை பொறுப்பு தங்களுக்கு இருப்பதால், இனி தாங்கள் மானாமதுரை மங்கி/குரங்கு 🐒 என்று அன்போடு அழைக்கப்படுவர்

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Yen indha tiger bayandhu oduthu??🤔

Tigers are very intuitive animals... They are well aware of their strengths and weaknesses... You won't see tigers entering into a battle unless required

And tigers are the smartest animals... So in this video, this tiger is well aware that he is not at his best inside waters so he jumped swiftly out of water...

And look at that rhino, she knows well she can't take him on land, so sneaking into the water, just like you giving lollypop to my teammate 🤣

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Tigers are very intuitive animals... They are well aware of their strengths and weaknesses... You won't see tigers entering into a battle unless required

And tigers are the smartest animals... So in this video, this tiger is well aware that he is not at his best inside waters so he jumped swiftly out of water...

And look at that rhino, she knows well she can't take him on land, so sneaking into the water, just like you giving lollypop to my teammate 🤣
👌👌👌👌 மச்சி @Agnii

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

climbthattree.png