What's new

C2F Bigboss Season-1 Award Ceremony

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
அனைவருக்கும் வாழ்த்துக்கள், முதல் இடத்தில் உள்ள மூவருக்கு 14 செல்லா ஓட்டுக்கள் வந்துள்ளன, அதை கழித்து இறுதி முடிவு Tamil Register Room ல் அறிவிக்கப்படும்.. ஒரு 30 நிமிட இடைவேளைக்குப்பின் அங்கு செல்லலாம்

Theju

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Rite !! Award is Best emerging Player !!

Special Mention to ...
@freakyguy @Nethra @aaa2zzz

Silent spectators @RajNi @Prakash @Green

Contestants mattum ellama neengha erundhadhu Engaluku Periya support !!!

Thanks a Lot !!!

Screenshot_20221125_141457.jpg
@ilakiyaa too😊

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
அனைவருக்கும் வாழ்த்துக்கள், முதல் இடத்தில் உள்ள மூவருக்கு 14 செல்லா ஓட்டுக்கள் வந்துள்ளன, அதை கழித்து இறுதி முடிவு Tamil Register Room ல் அறிவிக்கப்படும்.. ஒரு 30 நிமிட இடைவேளைக்குப்பின் அங்கு செல்லலாம்
செல்லா ஓட்டுன்னா
என்னங்க BB sir 👀👀
Same IP ya ?

(கஞ்சா கருப்பு nomination moment)

Wanderer

Dear All !!

It was really Sportive and ennum solla pona spirit of Winning in Everyone has taken us to Big heights !!
Unmaya sollanumna edhu eluthi vecha script ella ...
I am Just sharing What we felt and overjoyed !!
Thanks and Congratulations to all contestants !! We treat everyone participated here as winner .. All won hearts !! But To recognize efforts, time and sincerity we need to choose 2 out of 18 participants !!
So Never move away or get discouraged ... Endha Game zone create Panum podhu ... we had only intention of keeping it engaged ...
Ungha Testimonials are the proof for it .. We are Happy with it ...
Hope to see you all again next season !!! And Do continue with other events in game zone ..
I take this time to Thank @Assistantdon for taking up tough Job in conducting it !!
All Participants and Users for spending time here with us in contest and encouraging Users !!

Special thanks to @RingMaster @Insomniac for being with us guiding us ...

My admin team who came over today as chief Guest here for Forum event @Schatz @Irshia @Phoenix

Whatlese .... Finale day is coming have to gear up .. Who raised their hands for us @Aadhini @Hiroshi @Amour Along with me and @Assistantdon

See you all in Register Room in Chat shortly for winner celebration !!!

Thanks Again !!!