• IMG_20221106_211455.jpg
    IMG_20221106_211455.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5

Theju

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Good one Brain Team.

It was just some arbitrary formula.

we tried folding the matrix but did think of the letter's symmetry itself.
Arbitrary? Good try.. u r very close.. but apdiye ans swap so like to know wht logic behind. If time permits put ur logic in convo.. tnx @Jaded 😊👏👏👏

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Though i am out of the competition, i would like to add that they mentioned about math logic in all columns...

Now they are talking about symmetry... Then why did they talk about math logic to mislead us?

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Good one Brain Team.

It was just some arbitrary formula.

we tried folding the matrix but did not think of the letter's symmetry itself.
As per their question statement and 'math' to all columns, this answer is possible...

There is a common math logic to all columns... C1+C2-C3=C4...

Even i was telling them there can be multiple possibilities... Without rules, there can be thousand ways of fitting 2 elements in a matrix... Especially when you leave so many blanks

Theju

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Though i am out of the competition, i would like to add that they mentioned about math logic in all columns...

Now they are talking about symmetry... Then why did they talk about math logic to mislead us?
Neenga chumma irnthaalu unga brain chumma irkaathu.. neenga yenga team la irka vendiya aalu😄

Each column used same math logic 1st one all letters no symmetrical..etc

Really intha task 8 ah marakka mudiyatha memorable event ah neenga thaa maathirkeenga.. u should not leave.. my humble request😒🙏🏼 neraya heart ah hurt panitu pogaatheenga 😔

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
If symmetry can be accepted as math logic, why not Addition and subtraction?

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Eoraptor evolved from group of Archosaurs, two legged Archosaurs. Length 100 cm / mass 10 kg.
Moeritherium on the contrary are responsible for evolution of elephants which took 60 million years. They are closer to hippos than elephants. 70cm tall/ weight 235kg.
The question itself is then ambiguous since we thought, what was the similarity in evolution of both. When asked they also clarified it to be on body parts.

The point they are giving as answer is no way related to evolution of both the species and more over the structures are also not similar. She has not mentioned where from Eoraptor came but yes they are small as it is.
All animals would have evolved from small to big.. Whats is the big deal about it?

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
சில தடுப்புகள், சில கோபங்கள், சில உணர்ச்சிகள் அனைத்தும் பார்க்கப்பட்டது, உங்கள் Effects எல்லாம் மெய்சிலிர்க்க வைத்தது, எனக்கு கணிதம் என்றால் கண் கலங்கும். ஆனால் கணித மேதைகள் எடுத்த முயற்சிகள் கேள்விகள் பதில்கள் போராட்டம் தடுப்பாட்டம எல்லாம் கண்டு நான் வியந்தேன், இரு அணிகளையும் வார்த்தைகளால் வர்ணிக்க முடியாது, வணங்குகிறேன்.. மூன்று நாட்கள் இந்தியா -பாகிஸ்தான் match பார்ப்பது போல் இருந்தது.. இப்படி இந்த BB show போகும் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கவில்லை, ஆனால் சில மனஸ்தாபம் வரும் என்று எதிர்பார்த்தேன்..நடந்தது .. ஆனால் இறுதியில் நாம் நண்பர்கள் என்பதை மட்டும் மனதில் வைத்து அதற்கு எந்த பாதிப்பும் வராது என்பதை மட்டும் மனதில் வைத்துக் கொள்ள விரும்புகிறேன்.. இத்துடன் Task -8 முடிந்தது.. நூலிழையில் வெற்றி பெற்ற அணியாக மூளை அணி அறிவிக்கப்படுகிறது.. இன்னும் சற்று நேரத்தில் Nomination poll open செய்யப்படும்..

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Na onnum solradhukkilla.. Have witnessed how people are manipulating logics as we cannot think whats in their mind.. Thisis just a game more of an arithmetical nature nu agi pochu except for couple of questions. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.