What's new

C2F BigBoss Season -2 Task-7

Astira

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Congratulations @Prakash and @Nilaa ... 👏👏💐💐

Thank you @Balan72 😍😍 neenga in deepth ah enjoy panathu nala en meme mansukula poi iruku 😍😍 I very gald for tht 😃😃...

@Astira unoda andha thali vidura meme lol atha nenachuh nan urunduu uruduu sirichen🤣🤣

@Vanathi oda kokii 🤣🤣
@Prakash oda all gif effect...
@nila unoda all humor..

@Assistantdon unga creation.
@Needu perfect memes 😂

Elarukum 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
Actually don a naa apdi thaan koduma paduthiten antha question ku. Paavam avare confuse aagitaaru😂😂

Anija

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
C2F Rhymester
C2F Songster
C2F WordSmith

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Plz delete... Matangala hurt panuratuku madum vanturuvinga... Na game la Ila enaku ena vachi memes create pananum.... That day na enaku problem sona Apo elorum silent ah irunthinga.. Ipo etaku ne name use pananum... Plz dele...
It was a task assigned to me and my intention was to make every one happy. Infact I also posted memes not only for you , also for sita, argus, and agni who left big boss. Everyone knows here it’s just a game and should be treated with the same mentality. No one raised any concerns about it. That’s the true sportsmanship they have in it. I cannot go and delete that meme just like that. I need to ask permission from Don and only if he agrees I can proceed else I can’t do anything with it.
Moreover if you have any issues you could have asked me directly. I don’t know why you went to admin and raised this as issue to make it more complicated . I understand you have blocked me. Still you could have made it straight forward. Anyways @Assistantdon you have to decide whether can I remove it or not or can I modify that meme. Pls let me know.

Anija

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
C2F Rhymester
C2F Songster
C2F WordSmith
It was a task assigned to me and my intention was to make every one happy. Infact I also posted memes not only for you , also for sita, argus, and agni who left big boss. Everyone knows here it’s just a game and should be treated with the same mentality. No one raised any concerns about it. That’s the true sportsmanship they have in it. I cannot go and delete that meme just like that. I need to ask permission from Don and only if he agrees I can proceed else I can’t do anything with it.
Moreover if you have any issues you could have asked me directly. I don’t know why you went to admin and raised this as issue to make it more complicated . I understand you have blocked me. Still you could have made it straight forward. Anyways @Assistantdon you have to decide whether can I remove it or not or can I modify that meme. Pls let me know.
Agni sita pathila ne enkita Pesa venam.. En permission Ilama epadi ne panalam... Na voice out panura Apo neyum un circle friends um silent ah irunthinga.. Oru ponnu oda permission Ilama etaku ena ne meme pananum.. Hurt panuratuku madum en varinga oru ponna... Un talents ahh matavangala hurt panama pannu.. Ena ne hurt pannitan win pananumna pannu... Matavangala kastha paduthi santhosam Pakatinga....

Balan72

Plz delete... Matangala hurt panuratuku madum vanturuvinga... Na game la Ila enaku ena vachi memes create pananum.... That day na enaku problem sona Apo elorum silent ah irunthinga.. Ipo etaku ne name use pananum... Plz dele...
Respect your view @Anija . but 2 of us shouted for you. Agni and me. yaarum kathaama laam illa. Pls see the entries. We did shout and the whole rucus was for you.

Anija

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
C2F Rhymester
C2F Songster
C2F WordSmith
Respect your view @Anija . but 2 of us shouted for you. Agni and me. yaarum kathaama laam illa. Pls see the entries. We did shout and the whole rucus was for you.
Na task la Ila.. Ungala Na soalla... Ninga Enakaga support panninga I respect u.. Tq for that... But ithu unfair la.. Enatha game la irunthu get out nu solitanga.. Then etaku en name vachi memes pananum solunga... My point athutan... Ungaluku win pananumam evlo ways iruku.. Ena hurt pannitan pananum ahh solunga...

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
While it is understood that these memes were created only to have fun, it is not necessary that everyone should perceive it that way...

Especially when she openly told that she is hurt with the memes and she should not be pulled, the only fair thing to do is to get those removed...

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Agni sita pathila ne enkita Pesa venam.. En permission Ilama epadi ne panalam... Na voice out panura Apo neyum un circle friends um silent ah irunthinga.. Oru ponnu oda permission Ilama etaku ena ne meme pananum.. Hurt panuratuku madum en varinga oru ponna... Un talents ahh matavangala hurt panama pannu.. Ena ne hurt pannitan win pananumna pannu... Matavangala kastha paduthi santhosam Pakatinga....
I dont want to argue with you, when you dont respect others emotions or listen my thoughts. With all respect I have removed your name from those memes. And sorry for unintentionally hurting you.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Removed her name from those memes, also FYI - I havent posted any other memes using her name anywhere. Thats it sir. Thanks!
Yes, even removing meme was not needed .. i only mentioned to remove her name which you have done... Memes are totally your creativity 👍

Last edited:

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Oh boy. That was a hell of a task. counting each of the entries was nostalgic and laughter. So here comes the numbers again. Analytics always conclude with numbers. Though the results are not mere number of memes created but the quality too is taken care. Here in this task people were called to create and post memes describing event happened over the BB from task 1 to 6. Good that this task was also included in the meme. On compiling all the memes by creators, the subject discussed and the people whom are teased. Besides, the appropriateness of the events to the meme scenes, the coverage of the entire BB2 events is also considered. And most important of all, the purpose of a meme is fun and laughter. Both in terms of numbers and in terms of fun, of the 119 total memes posted, prakash tops with his 27 creations, followed by Nilaa with her 24 entries, then astira made 17 and Needu, OhMyLove and Popeye made 10 each.

of astiras 17 entries 12 revolve around one event - task 4. besides 2 other tasks
OMLs 10 entries covered tasks 3,4,6 besides 2 memes general to the BB, few of them perfect. (I loved that kalakki enquiry and dosa ordering)
Popeyes 10 entries mostly revolved around task 6 and its confusions. not covering other tasks. he was not part of them though
Needu did justice with his 10 entries covering tasks 1,3,4 and 6 besides 3 other general memes
Nilaa posted 24 entries spanning across tasks 2,4,5,6 and this task 7 too. besides few general memes
Prakash created 27 entries covering almost all the events of BB2 tasks 2,4,5 and 6 besides 3 general memes
Dons 15 entries mostly around task 6 confusions and general memes were funny too but ignored for ranking.
Likewise those few of Vanathi and Agnii who aren't in the race.

Thus, I conclude and declare Prakash and Nilaa as the winners of this memes creator task. Nilaa especially deserves a pat as she was pleading to group about this technology for which Prakash volunteering to teach. Best coach and quick learner both.
Thanking Don for making me the captain of this really difficult task, thereby i escaped the act of creating.

Sorry for my late reply.

Congrats nanba 👏 @Prakash

Thank you so much Balan Ji 🙏 @Balan72 . உங்கள் தேர்விற்கு ஆத்மார்த்த நன்றிகள்.

நான் இதுக்கு தகுதியா தெரியலை.

Prakash and ohmylove created well. And Astira, Popeye, Needu, Vanathi, Agnii, Don எல்லாரோடதும் அதிகம் சிரிக்க வைத்தது.

பலமுறை புரையேறி விட்டது சிரித்து. Life la அதிகம் சிரிக்க வைத்த task. Thanks to everyone என்னையும் சில காலம் சிரிக்க வைத்ததற்காக.

Last edited:

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Nandri Sir and congrats to @Nilaa Thozhi for your effort.
And kudos to @Assistantdon @Astira @Ohmylove @Needu @Agnii @Vanathi & Popeye - Who did amazing work.
I had a great time in laughing around for past 3 days.
As mentioned earlier - all memes were created just to make you laugh around and not intended to hurt your emotions. If it happened my sincere apologies to the concerned person.
Once again thanks @Balan72 sir
neenga yen win pannenganu ippo puriyudha??🤣