What's new

Can We predict our Future ? Is Time Travelling and Time machine for Real ?

Insomniac

-_-
Staff member
Administrator
I always had a thought about Time Travelling, Time machines, and Predicting our Future. Am not sure about Time Travelling and time machines but Predicting the Future is something I can actually do.

First,, there are two different things that seem the same to common people but are not.
1. Seeing the future (you see what happens)
- It cannot be changed or altered, what you see, is what happens, no matter what you do.
- For example, you see that in near future a dangerous plague hits the earth and kills 99% of humanity within weeks, so governments panic, they try to gather people into "safe zones" but then what happens, is that outbreak takes place inside of that safe zone and is caused by like 2 animals or humans brought together that have some unknown virus that is harmless when separate but will react and spread when with each other. so by trying to prevent it, you actually cause it.
- So no matter what you do, you cannot prevent the outcome.
(A Little Dramatic thought maybe)

2. predict the future (you see what happens, but cuz of you see what happens, you are able to change it)
- this is why it's called future prediction because it is one of many outcomes
-For Example, Two countries are at war and they started to kill innocent civilians, kids. Other countries might either join the war or intervene and stop the war. There might be either a huge human loss or they might reduce it by stopping the war.
I have few theories to look at about the future.Just a Theory that I have in mind.
Theory 1.
The whole universe is some sort of "loop". just like everything that we are aware of, repeats itself.Earth orbits around the sun, but at some point, it always turns back into the same place where it was.maybe after some time (millions or billions of years) the whole universe will collapse into a massive black hole and then there will be another "big bang"
It might not be same as this one, but at some point, the even universe will run out of different options. just like in computers, if you have a password containing 8 digits and only numbers, it can contain 99999999 different combinations. There is a limit on how many different ways you can put universe together and I think it will repeat itself after some time.
So actually you won't see future, but you see the past, but they are the same thing. There are some "waves" left behind from each "loop" and they can be picked up by humans (this is why some people see/predict future very accurately).
Theory 2.
The universe is engineered by something or someone and it does what it is programmed to do and by tapping into the "plan" of the universe, you can see what happens next.
it's quite poor theory, but possible. You can't be sure that some giant alien race did not build the whole universe or maybe it is a just illusion and it isn't that big ..etc
there are numerous possibilities, but my point is that universe might not be natural as humans think it is. There might be many unknown things out there and no human had ever found it.
Theory 3.
But it is documented that some people can see future (including me, I'll explain below).
but ... if you can't change the future you see, then how do you know that you see future and not make it happen for yourself?
so the theory is based on the power of human mind, there is a saying that "if you really want something, you will get it"
Maybe some people simply have the power to alter the universe/reality and make things happen.
Theory 4.
We all know that human dreams are a mystery. Science has proved that humans dream and which part of brain dreams ...etc
but it's still a bit of a mystery. "WHY we dream?"If your body rests during sleeping, then why do you dream? animals also dream btw.
and another question is "WHY most dreams are bad?"
most realistic explanation to these questions is that your brain trains itself/you for possible real life situations. it is proven that people who are aware of their dreams more than others can handle life better because they have been prepared for every possible situation in their dreams. Even if you have a good dream, think closely, why you were in that dream? did you felt insecure about something?
So I think it's quite sure, that we dream because our brain is simulating real life situations while we sleep.Also while you dream, your brain works a lot faster, what feels like 1 day in a dream, can be just 1 second in real life.

Now, if something bad happens in real life, then you will say "I SAW IT IN MY DREAM!" You only remember this, because it really happened and this dream will surface. My point is that maybe you go through most possibilities of life in your dreams and when something does happen for real, then that it will surface.
An example of this is that when you really need to go somewhere (some meeting, college ..etc) and you put on expensive and nice clothes and then it starts raining...
we almost always say "every time I put on nice clothes it starts raining" or if you need to get somewhere fast with the car and then there are lot of red lights and traffic jams again almost always we say "every fucking time I need to get somewhere fast, I get red lights and jams" but really, is that it is NOT like that, it is always same, our brain just surfaces things and you won't notice those jams and red lights if you are not in a rush. you just listen to the radio or watch birds fly ..etc and you won't even notice you are stuck in traffic jam or it rains, but if you are in the situation with your mind (focused on it), then everything seems different.

This is where those sayings come from.Or like if you work with computers and there is a blackout during your important work, you would say "just when I was doing this important work" ..but think back, how many blackouts have you had? I'm sure it is "regular", like once a year, or twice a year, but you do important work also like 100 times a year, so it's just 1 of 100.it is a just example though.

So to conclude Theory 4 ... maybe no one sees future, maybe some people have just learned to control their dreams and recall them whenever they want, then they use their conscious mind to take out most realistic situations, this is why no fortune teller/Astrologer ever tells you 100% details because they don't know. They just take out most realistic parts from their dreams. (for example, if fortune teller/Astrologer sees that person gets eaten by a giant monster and also that person gets eaten by giant shark, then more realistic would be shark attack, so fortune teller says "you will get attacked by a shark or some big animal)or if they say you are gonna be famous they just say the possible career you might choose to become famous, they also keep the current situation you are in and might provide an information about what might happen ........

I don't know much about the Time Machine or moving in the Time concept.But I can have few thoughts.When you do something in life and face certain situation and your mind and thoughts might undergo some process to deal with it, later in life you move on and after few years you might face the same situation few examples would be falling in love again, doing a Crime again, meeting an old person you missed .....There are so many circumstances your brain thinks backward which means will roll back to those situations again and learn to deal with it.The Situations might be mostly Uncertain and unexpected that you had to travel back in time to remember .this is one possible explanation I could give about the time travel.But we do travel back in time when we think about those memories that had happened in the past.we either learn from it or do the same process to over come the same.

This post is reposted based on @agamahilan requested. LOL

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I always had a thought about Time Travelling, Time machines, and Predicting our Future. Am not sure about Time Travelling and time machines but Predicting the Future is something I can actually do.

First,, there are two different things that seem the same to common people but are not.
- It cannot be changed or altered, what you see, is what happens, no matter what you do.
- For example, you see that in near future a dangerous plague hits the earth and kills 99% of humanity within weeks, so governments panic, they try to gather people into "safe zones" but then what happens, is that outbreak takes place inside of that safe zone and is caused by like 2 animals or humans brought together that have some unknown virus that is harmless when separate but will react and spread when with each other. so by trying to prevent it, you actually cause it.

2. predict the future (you see what happens, but cuz of you see what happens, you are able to change it)
-For Example, Two countries are at war and they started to kill innocent civilians, kids. Other countries might either join the war or intervene and stop the war. There might be either a huge human loss or they might reduce it by stopping the war.
I have few theories to look at about the future.Just a Theory that I have in mind.
Theory 1.
The whole universe is some sort of "loop". just like everything that we are aware of, repeats itself.Earth orbits around the sun, but at some point, it always turns back into the same place where it was.maybe after some time (millions or billions of years) the whole universe will collapse into a massive black hole and then there will be another "big bang"
It might not be same as this one, but at some point, the even universe will run out of different options. just like in computers, if you have a password containing 8 digits and only numbers, it can contain 99999999 different combinations. There is a limit on how many different ways you can put universe together and I think it will repeat itself after some time.
So actually you won't see future, but you see the past, but they are the same thing. There are some "waves" left behind from each "loop" and they can be picked up by humans (this is why some people see/predict future very accurately).
Theory 2.
The universe is engineered by something or someone and it does what it is programmed to do and by tapping into the "plan" of the universe, you can see what happens next.
it's quite poor theory, but possible. You can't be sure that some giant alien race did not build the whole universe or maybe it is a just illusion and it isn't that big ..etc
there are numerous possibilities, but my point is that universe might not be natural as humans think it is. There might be many unknown things out there and no human had ever found it.
Theory 3.
But it is documented that some people can see future (including me, I'll explain below).
but ... if you can't change the future you see, then how do you know that you see future and not make it happen for yourself?
so the theory is based on the power of human mind, there is a saying that "if you really want something, you will get it"
Maybe some people simply have the power to alter the universe/reality and make things happen.
Theory 4.
We all know that human dreams are a mystery. Science has proved that humans dream and which part of brain dreams ...etc
but it's still a bit of a mystery. "WHY we dream?"If your body rests during sleeping, then why do you dream? animals also dream btw.
most realistic explanation to these questions is that your brain trains itself/you for possible real life situations. it is proven that people who are aware of their dreams more than others can handle life better because they have been prepared for every possible situation in their dreams. Even if you have a good dream, think closely, why you were in that dream? did you felt insecure about something?
So I think it's quite sure, that we dream because our brain is simulating real life situations while we sleep.Also while you dream, your brain works a lot faster, what feels like 1 day in a dream, can be just 1 second in real life.

Now, if something bad happens in real life, then you will say "I SAW IT IN MY DREAM!" You only remember this, because it really happened and this dream will surface. My point is that maybe you go through most possibilities of life in your dreams and when something does happen for real, then that it will surface.
An example of this is that when you really need to go somewhere (some meeting, college ..etc) and you put on expensive and nice clothes and then it starts raining...
we almost always say "every time I put on nice clothes it starts raining" or if you need to get somewhere fast with the car and then there are lot of red lights and traffic jams again almost always we say "every fucking time I need to get somewhere fast, I get red lights and jams" but really, is that it is NOT like that, it is always same, our brain just surfaces things and you won't notice those jams and red lights if you are not in a rush. you just listen to the radio or watch birds fly ..etc and you won't even notice you are stuck in traffic jam or it rains, but if you are in the situation with your mind (focused on it), then everything seems different.

This is where those sayings come from.Or like if you work with computers and there is a blackout during your important work, you would say "just when I was doing this important work" ..but think back, how many blackouts have you had? I'm sure it is "regular", like once a year, or twice a year, but you do important work also like 100 times a year, so it's just 1 of 100.it is a just example though.

So to conclude Theory 4 ... maybe no one sees future, maybe some people have just learned to control their dreams and recall them whenever they want, then they use their conscious mind to take out most realistic situations, this is why no fortune teller/Astrologer ever tells you 100% details because they don't know. They just take out most realistic parts from their dreams. (for example, if fortune teller/Astrologer sees that person gets eaten by a giant monster and also that person gets eaten by giant shark, then more realistic would be shark attack, so fortune teller says "you will get attacked by a shark or some big animal)or if they say you are gonna be famous they just say the possible career you might choose to become famous, they also keep the current situation you are in and might provide an information about what might happen ........

I don't know much about the Time Machine or moving in the Time concept.But I can have few thoughts.When you do something in life and face certain situation and your mind and thoughts might undergo some process to deal with it, later in life you move on and after few years you might face the same situation few examples would be falling in love again, doing a Crime again, meeting an old person you missed .....There are so many circumstances your brain thinks backward which means will roll back to those situations again and learn to deal with it.The Situations might be mostly Uncertain and unexpected that you had to travel back in time to remember .this is one possible explanation I could give about the time travel.But we do travel back in time when we think about those memories that had happened in the past.we either learn from it or do the same process to over come the same.

Nice sharing @Insomniac 🥰🥰 tx to @agamahilan too 🙏😊
Even, i thought like that innumerable times... If at all, there is an option for changing our future or any time machine for changing our pasts....

Lots of changes happened in the present situations.... 🤣 but, we know it might not gonna happen at any casts....

Still, we thinks like that....! Good sharing....! Tqsm guys
... 😊🙏

vidya_vidya

Interesting theories! It seems like you have put a lot of thought into the idea of predicting the future. its fascinating, how you differentiate between seeing the future and predicting the future, and the idea that seeing the future may not actually allow you to change it. Is it the result of your insomnia? If yes? then when did you dream? lol.

My two cents on your theories:

first theory: it may be possible because some scientists say the universe is cyclic,big bang followed by big crunch. but there is so scientific proof or may be yet to be proved lol.

your second theory: 'The universe is engineered by something or someone' I dont personally believe in this.

Regarding your third theory:' While it is possible that some people may be able to influence the future through their actions, this is different from being able to predict it with certainty.

and your fourth theory, dreams may be influenced by subconscious thoughts or fears, they are not a reliable way to predict what will happen in the future.

what's your thought on Deja vu?

Anyways interesting perspective. Keep writing!

Last edited:

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Theory 1.
Theory 2.
Theory 3.
Theory 4.

Nice one.. Future is a word given by the human beings...so no one knows really..if you go deeper and deeper you will not get any answer and thats how it is I guess...more philosophical it becomes...Astrologers are different from fortune tellers...astrologers never rely on dreams for sure..coz even to recollect a dream you can never say its a perfect recollection.. you just believe what somone say...ofcourse dreams as you imply are purely made by the internal wiring of brain cells where trillions of things stored...its just a permutation combintion of impulse reactions or electro magnetic reactions.. astrology is based on mathematics and also our understanding of the planetary systems..

Insomniac

-_-
Staff member
Administrator
Interesting theories! It seems like you have put a lot of thought into the idea of predicting the future. its fascinating, how you differentiate between seeing the future and predicting the future, and the idea that seeing the future may not actually allow you to change it. Is it the result of your insomnia? If yes? then when did you dream? lol.
It was 5 years ago. You can still see the future and can't change it. It's called being stuck.
first theory: it may be possible because some scientists say the universe is cyclic,big bang followed by big crunch. but there is so scientific proof or may be yet to be proved lol.
Neil deGrasse Tyson might disagree with you and so do I.
your second theory: 'The universe is engineered by something or someone' I dont personally believe in this.
It is. The Rich hold more power than the poor and how the world works. For example, the war in Ukraine brought recession, A recession can change the way you live because everything costs higher and you may not afford it but still could live with it. British colonialism engineered India to live poorly for decades and decades. There are no aliens though they are just humans and greedy people who only give a crap about their own economy.
Regarding your third theory:' While it is possible that some people may be able to influence the future through their actions, this is different from being able to predict it with certainty.
It's about making it happen and not predicting it with 100%. I mean if you know what you want and try regardless of failures you get it.

and your fourth theory, dreams may be influenced by subconscious thoughts or fears, they are not a reliable way to predict what will happen in the future.
Even though most dreams are subconscious, many can remember the dreams. But I know when I fall from a mountain I die. It's not subconscious, its a fact. Not a Superman.

Balan72

Theory 1.
Theory 2.
Theory 3.
Theory 4.

Regarding the arrangement of this whole universe and life on it..Thaayumaanavar is describing

காரிட்ட ஆணவக் கருவறையில் அறிவற்ற கண்ணிலாக் குழவியைப்போற்

கட்டுண் டிருந்தஎமை வெளியில்விட் டல்லலாங் காப்பிட் டதற்கிசைந்த

பேரிட்டு மெய்யென்று பேசுபாழ்ம் பொய்யுடல் பெலக்கவிளை யமுதமூட்டிப்

பெரியபுவ னத்தினிடை போக்குவர வுறுகின்ற பெரியவிளை யாட்டமைத்திட்

டேரிட்ட தன்சுருதி மொழிதப்பில் நமனைவிட் டிடருற உறுக்கி இடர்தீர்த்

திரவுபக லில்லாத பேரின்ப வீட்டினில் இசைந்துதுயில் கொண்மின்என்று

சீரிட்ட உலகன்னை வடிவான எந்தையே சித்தாந்த முத்திமுதலே

சிரகிரி விளங்கவரு தக்ஷிணா மூர்த்தியே சின்மயா னந்தகுருவே.

As for time travelling with a machine - no. its not merely materials rearranged, so many living souls with their freewill. no way.
But getting what we wish is something that is possible in design. Barathiyar has scripted who gets who doesnt get and how to get what we wish.

சூழு மாய வுலகினிற் காணுறுந்தோற்றம் யாவையும் மானத மாகுமால்;
ஆழு நெஞ்சகத் தாசையின் றுள்ளதேல்,அதனு டைப்பொருள் நாளை விளைந்திடும்,
தாழு முள்ளத்தர், சோர்வினர், ஆடுபோல்தாவித் தாவிப் பலபொருள் நாடுவோர்,
வீழு மோரிடை யூற்றினுக் கஞ்சுவோர்,விரும்பும் யாவும் பெறாரிவர் தாமன்றே

விதியை நோவர்,தம் நண்பரைத் தூற்றுவர்.வெகுளி பொங்கிப் பகைவரை நிந்திப்பர்,
சதிகள் செய்வர்,பொய்ச் சாத்திரம் பேசுவர்,சாத கங்கள் புரட்டுவர் பொய்மைசேர்
மதியி னிற்புலை நாத்திகங் கூறுவர்,மாய்ந்தி டாத நிறைந்த விருப்பமே
கதிகள் யாவும் தரு
மென லோர்ந்திடார்.கண்ணி லாதவர் போலத் திகைப்பர்காண்

Instead of assuming things of possibilities / theories, you may also read the account of a person who has visited many (not all) of the planes came back and pictured it, scripted it what he saw in his travel. (not some dream). Pls read Vistas of infinity by Jurgen Zeiwe. That would blow you. He has visited many such planes in astral travel and recorded what he saw there. (Bhuvanangal as told in our siddhaantham) Good that you have an inquisitive mind. Its a blessing and a curse entwined together.

Thiraviyam

Theory 1.
Theory 2.
Theory 3.
Theory 4.

Time IZ just a perception of what our brain gets thro neurosignals and neurotransmitters.our entire perception iz just a temporal consciousness.or rather an illusion.and we biological beings percieved time only when human beings attained sentience.before that sentience doesnt existed...ie TIME...lol...so TIME iz jzt an arbitrary abstract concept developed by human brain that is bound the change as AI evolves and attains sentience which haz happened already.

Bottomline:

iz time travel possible?Absolutely yes..
.juzt by reading the entire human genome sequences that evolved from the past 200000 years when humans attained sentience.but itz quite exquisite yet intangible as of now how when and time came into being.....b4 BIGBANG.....?