What's new

Resolved Couldn’t access chat from iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I am able to login to chat using iMac (desktop) in safari and chrome browsers. Whereas I couldn’t access Chat using iPhone through safari browser.

This has been happening since 2 days. Could you please look into this.

Attaching screenshot for your reference.

Thanks

Attachments

• 156E8FC4-BD21-43AD-8251-075D6D678669.png
    156E8FC4-BD21-43AD-8251-075D6D678669.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 11

RingMaster

Little Circus
Staff member
Administrator
Chat Moderator
Not even through incognito mode?. give it a try... Else... i request you to use chrome and let us know.. we will find what is causing the trouble.

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Not even through incognito mode?. give it a try... Else... i request you to use chrome and let us know.. we will find what is causing the trouble.
Oh okay. Sure will give a try.

Yes I tried incognito window in safari. Still the same. Will try chrome and shall get back to you.

RingMaster

Little Circus
Staff member
Administrator
Chat Moderator
Any update regarding this issue? else, let me close the complaint.

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I tried in chrome and incognito mode too. Didn’t work out. Attaching screenshot for your reference. Please look in to this 2169CD05-803F-4B6A-8753-F307338B74E1.png

RingMaster

Little Circus
Staff member
Administrator
Chat Moderator
I request you to clear your browser cache, apple have a hard cache stored... this issue has been fixed last day itself, and you are accessing the old cached version of the chat.

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I request you to clear your browser cache, apple have a hard cache stored... this issue has been fixed last day itself, and you are accessing the old cached version of the chat.
Oh okay. I will try that out.

No idea how to do hard refresh in mobile browser. Will find out tomorrow and shall update the same

Last edited:

RingMaster

Little Circus
Staff member
Administrator
Chat Moderator
It should be working now, and make sure you update to the latest IOS version because old Safaris are having trouble getting new method of JS modal display.

Astira

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Oh okay. I will try that out.

No idea how to do hard refresh in mobile browser. Will find out tomorrow and shall update the same
Edukum basic mobile la try panu prakash

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
It should be working now, and make sure you update to the latest IOS version because old Safaris are having trouble getting new method of JS modal display.
I tried many times and evan updated the latest upgrade too. Dont know how to make it work.

Anyways thanks for your help. You may close the thread. I will use the desktop version.

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
It’s working perfectly now. Made software upgrade today and it worked out well. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.