What's new

FRIENDSHIP

Kerthanaa

Friendship is a very beautiful gift which God has given us. 🖤 The beauty of friendship is well known! Whenever we fall down a friend must be a one who pulls us up but not downgrade us even more!

A friend must be a person who not only stays with you at your good times.. He/she must be the one who supports you at your hard times and gives you a supporting and re- assuring hand 😍🤝.

Friendship is not accepting gold or silver among the rocks of life ! It is accepting each other as coal until diamonds are formed with time 💫. There is nothing in this earch more priceful than friendship 💞..

So my dear people never lose a friend who is worth it and never choose a friend who is not worth it to have a gem like you 😘

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-13 185310.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-07-13 185310.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 2

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Friendship is a very beautiful gift which God has given us. 🖤 The beauty of friendship is well known! Whenever we fall down a friend must be a one who pulls us up but not downgrade us even more!

A friend must be a person who not only stays with you at your good times.. He/she must be the one who supports you at your hard times and gives you a supporting and re- assuring hand 😍🤝.

So my dear people never lose a friend who is worth it and never choose a friend who is not worth it to have a gem like you 😘

Beautiful and well said 👏👏👌
Happy time 🙂🌹🌹

abhishek

True word 💯💯. Friendship is a thing which need to have affection and care from both sides. we can't force it and we can't find it easily too. So don't lose your friends because of me and don't waste time on thinking about the one who shows you fake friendship. Because time is irreversible.

Kerthanaa

True word 💯💯. Friendship is a thing which need to have affection and care from both sides. we can't force it and we can't find it easily too. So don't lose your friends because of me and don't waste time on thinking about the one who shows you fake friendship. Because time is irreversible.
True well said!1