What's new

Happy Birthday Super singer!!! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

Vanathi

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Needu

As you celebrate another trip around the sun, I want to take a moment to celebrate not just the passing of another year, but the beautiful soul that you are.. Your presence in my life is a gift and I feel so lucky to call you my friend.. Your kindness, love and unwavering positivity have a way of brightening up even the gloomiest of days..

May your heart's desires come true this year and may your path be lined with success and contentment.. I can't wait to see all the dreams you'll achieve and the heights you'll reach.. Cheers to you, to the wonderful journey you've had so far and to the incredible chapters that lie ahead.. Appy porandha naalu Silukku!!! πŸ’πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

Wish.jpeg

Last edited:

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Wishing you a happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead Needu πŸ₯³πŸ’

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Needu

As you celebrate another trip around the sun, I want to take a moment to celebrate not just the passing of another year, but the beautiful soul that you are.. Your presence in my life is a gift and I feel so lucky to call you my friend.. Your kindness, love and unwavering positivity have a way of brightening up even the gloomiest of days..

May your heart's desires come true this year and may your path be lined with success and contentment.. I can't wait to see all the dreams you'll achieve and the heights you'll reach.. Cheers to you, to the wonderful journey you've had so far and to the incredible chapters that lie ahead.. Appy porandha naalu Silukku!!! πŸ’πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

View attachment 13735
I am struggling to get the finest way to thank you enough for your beautiful, thoughtful, copius wishes eventhough I don't deserve much of itπŸ˜‚.. Yes, its been a wonderful journey with you my dearest friend ignoring all my flaws, only pinning on my positives.. I feel very lucky to have such a cool, smart, bubbly soul around me.. Thanks a lot for being a different kind, kind, and one of its kindπŸ˜ŠπŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Needu

View attachment 13735
Nice picture❀️

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Belated happy birthday wishes to U @Needu πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° machan have a blissful Year and happy life ahead from this Year's Bday!!! πŸ₯°

Balan72

Adada Paakkala. Missed it.

Belated Birthday wishes @Needu
Wishing you a year of peace and prosperity.