What's new

Hey all

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hi Everyone!!

How are you all? Do you remember me? I just logged in to check in. There are so many threads, it's hard to keep up with all of them. I see many new faces around. It would take me another month to read through everything!

Is Big Boss 2 already started?? Started without me??? :( :(

Why I left ?

I've been thinking on the amount of time I've been spending here, and I want to make sure I don't become an addict to the forum. It appears that I can manage perfectly fine without logging in regularly, so it doesn't feel like an addiction to me.

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hi Everyone!!

How are you all? Do you remember me? I just logged in to check in. There are so many threads, it's hard to keep up with all of them. I see many new faces around. It would take me another month to read through everything!

Why I left ?

I've been thinking on the amount of time I've been spending here, and I want to make sure I don't become an addict to the forum. It appears that I can manage perfectly fine without logging in regularly, so it doesn't feel like an addiction to me.
Wcb 🥰❤ my dear buddy @Goodie happy to see U again...! 💐 😍

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad
Hi Everyone!!

Why I left ?

Hi goodie hope you're doing well don't worry lets join next time

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Hi Everyone!!

Why I left ?

போடுங்க வெடிய...💃💃💃💃💃💃

Welcome back with bang Goodie dear 😃

@Goodgirl your twinnie returns da..

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hi Everyone!!

Why I left ?

Wc back!! Inimel en enemy @Nilaa ku tough kodukalam neenga😅

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
Hi Everyone!!

Why I left ?

😢😢😢😢😢😢
Solitu poirukalam

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Sollama ponadhuku punishment kudukanum baby 😢😢

Sari vaa celebrate panuvom 💃💃
💃💃💃

Bench மேல ஏறி நிக்க வைக்கலாம். Another punishment Argus ah குடுக்க சொல்லலாம் 😝

Last edited:

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
Hi Everyone!!

Why I left ?

💐 WCB

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
@Goodie bisboss game la join செய்றீங்களா.