What's new

Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
Appo adhu give and take policy thana? So love eppadi?

Endha oru expectations um illama vararthuthana love?
Yes give and take policy than.. i used to love everyone unconditionally, last year jan la oru mudivu eduthen 😂😂 ketkave funny ya irukula.. but true.. life la 25 years kullaye naraiya izhapa parthuruken.. adhikaparam than naraiya purinjadhu..

Two years back, I understood that many took me for granted which eventually affected my mental health.. atha purinjukara maturity enaku late ah than vanthuruku.. naama love koduthutey irukapara at one point of time no matter what i do, no matter how many times i reject her call, no matter how many times i scold her, she ll eventually come around , though the mistake is not hers, she ll apologise to sort out things apdinu ninaicha nabargal, nan athelam stop pana aparam than started realising that i deserved to be loved back..

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
I'm typing paragraphs, if u want to question others, kindly let me know :) @Goodie ilana naan pattuku pesite irupen..

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
After my mom and kid
There's only one person in my life , unconditional love nu kandipa sollalam.. adhu oru idiotic love ah than ellarum parthanga.. vera ella uravugalum conditional than.. give and take policy..

Love naaley unconditional nu ungala mari yosicha oru person than nan.. edhumey edhirpakama than love nu ninaichen, but adhu unmai ila.. nan anbu kaatravanaga namma mela anbe kaatlanalum paravalanu naama varusha kanaka love panite irupoma?? Love irukum manasukula kandipa, aana nammala keezha potu midhicha kandipa vilagi thaan irupom.. kaatru veliyidai movie madhiri.. she never unloved him but distanced herself to stop getting hurt, but when he changed himself she accepted him..

Only a very few will love one person in their life unconditionally..

Love Relationship venda, oru normal mom child relationship eduthukonga..
Parents and children kula matum than unconditional love irukum..
Parents edhaum edhir pakama love panvanga.. aana parents selfish..

Chinna example soldren..
A women finds out that two children are in danger as they are drowning.. one is her child another one is not.. she's offered to save one .. whom will she save ?? Of course, it's gonna be her child..

Love nu vanthuta ellam selfish than.. amma oda love kuda selfish aana love than.. i love my child more in a moment than anyone could love my child in their lifetime.. ella ammavum apdi than..
Neenga soldra unconditional love parents and children kula matum (athum parents ku children mela) kandipa irukum..
Na unconditional love pathi sollala.

I get you but if you really love someone truly you will not have expectations. You will do anything for him/her.

And if he/she didn't really care about you/your love, kandippa vilagi than poguveenga.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Yes give and take policy than.. i used to love everyone unconditionally, last year jan la oru mudivu eduthen 😂😂 ketkave funny ya irukula.. but true.. life la 25 years kullaye naraiya izhapa parthuruken.. adhikaparam than naraiya purinjadhu..

Two years back, I understood that many took me for granted which eventually affected my mental health.. atha purinjukara maturity enaku late ah than vanthuruku.. naama love koduthutey irukapara at one point of time no matter what i do, no matter how many times i reject her call, no matter how many times i scold her, she ll eventually come around , though the mistake is not hers, she ll apologise to sort out things apdinu ninaicha nabargal, nan athelam stop pana aparam than started realising that i deserved to be loved back..
That is true. Enna pannalum namma love kuduthutae irundha, namma thalaila molaga arachiduvaanga

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Goodgirl

If you want to go back in time and change some decisions of your life, what that would be and why?

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Na unconditional love pathi sollala.

I get you but if you really love someone truly you will not have expectations. You will do anything for him/her.

And if he/she didn't really care about you/your love, kandippa vilagi than poguveenga.
Confusions 😂

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
@Goodgirl

If you want to go back in time and change some decisions of your life, what that would be and why?
It's a good question, i believe that if i change something in the past i wont be who i am today.. but still night thoongurapa than intha mari thoughts varum lol.. antha mari adikadi nan thirumba pannanumnu ninaikarathu , few years back again poganum..

Bangalore la oru nalla company la select aanen , management asked me to come the very next day for getting offer letter and completing some joining process.. nalla company nu ipo en hubby kida soluvaru.. antha offer lam venda inga oru nalla job cbe la iruku, inga illatha companies ah apdinu night call vanthuchu.. sari nu ponen , kalyanam pesi mudichutanga..

I want to go back and say "NO I'M NOT COMING BACK".. (but yosichu partha if i change that , ennoda baby ya miss pannuven)

Innoru aasaium iruku, atha vena seilam.. tenth maths la 99, oru mark poiduchu, oru mark usually one mark la pogum enaku two marks la poiduchu.. i still remember the question.. i had to find the length of a lane, i found 6 and 12, but in the end i had to add 6+12=18 total length nu ezhuthanum.. athu ezhuthama vitututen.. ipo vara antha vali iruku..

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
@Goodgirl what makes a perfect couple?
Nobody is perfect dear..
There is no thing called perfect relationship..
A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other..

Two important keys for a good relationship is 1.Respect and 2.Love.. ellam udane strong aagidathu.. it takes months and years to build such bond.. ennoda thoughts..

Relationship is like fine wine soluvanga.. adhu unmai.. if properly tended, love grows deeper and stronger..

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Goodgirl chat/forum la marakama mudiyadha person yaaravadhu? Ippo lost contact but you wish you stay in touch

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
@Goodgirl chat/forum la marakama mudiyadha person yaaravadhu? Ippo lost contact but you wish you stay in touch
Marakka mudiyatha persons naraiya irukanga , it's because i value people and the time they share with me.. so i wont forget that easily.. few years days pesinalum niyabam irukum..

Lost contact but i wish we stayed in touch apdina, it is a girl.. we three ( including Red anna) were very close..we have beautiful memories to cherish forever..
We are not in touch right now .. she's not in forum but active in chat i guess!!

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Marakka mudiyatha persons naraiya irukanga , it's because i value people and the time they share with me.. so i wont forget that easily.. few years days pesinalum niyabam irukum..

Lost contact but i wish we stayed in touch apdina, it is a girl.. we three ( including Red anna) were very close..we have beautiful memories to cherish forever..
We are not in touch right now .. she's not in forum but active in chat i guess!!
If she is active in chat, maybe you could go talk to her, right?