What's new

Inflation

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Can anyone explain about inflation exactly

பொருளாதாரத்தில் பண வீக்கம் (Inflation) என்பது சந்தையிலுள்ள பொருட்களின் பொதுவான விலை உயர்வால், அந்த நாட்டின் நாணயத்தின் பொருட்களை வாங்கும் திறன் (அல்லது சந்தை மதிப்பு) உள்நாட்டுச் சந்தையில் குறைந்து போவதை குறிக்கும்.

நீங்கள் இந்த inflation பற்றித்தான் கேட்டுள்ளீர்கள் என்று நம்புகிறேன்.

VILLAIN

Can anyone explain about inflation exactly
பொருளாதாரத்தில் பண வீக்கம் (Inflation) என்பது சந்தையிலுள்ள பொருட்களின் பொதுவான விலை உயர்வால், அந்த நாட்டின் நாணயத்தின் பொருட்களை வாங்கும் திறன் (அல்லது சந்தை மதிப்பு) உள்நாட்டுச் சந்தையில் குறைந்து போவதை குறிக்கும்.

Kalaimagal

Yes.is this related with income

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

pinran-la.gif

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Unga kayyila oru 100 rupees irukku. Adhai neenga oru golden box ulla vechu, lock panni badhirama oru edathula vechukaringa.

10 years kalichu andha box open pandringa. Ippo unga expectation ennana, andha box ulla 100 rupees irukkumnu. But reality is, andha box ulla 80 rupees dhan irukkum. Idhudhan inflation

Kalaimagal

Unga kayyila oru 100 rupees irukku. Adhai neenga oru golden box ulla vechu, lock panni badhirama oru edathula vechukaringa.

10 years kalichu andha box open pandringa. Ippo unga expectation ennana, andha box ulla 100 rupees irukkumnu. But reality is, andha box ulla 80 rupees dhan irukkum. Idhudhan inflation
Thanks

Kalaimagal

Adhey golden box ah neenga America ku kondu poi open panni paartha, adhula 30 rupees dhan irukkum... Adhukku peru Purchase Power Parity
Purchase power parity means currency difference?

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Purchase power parity means currency difference?
Not exactly the currency difference. How the price of the goods or services is priced in diff countries...

Even if you assume there is a common currency across the world, let's say X. If you visit a McDonald's in India, you might pay 10X to buy a burger. When you visit the McD in Newyork, you might have to pay 25X for the same burger.

Big Mac index nu oru concept irukku. You can explore on that

Kalaimagal

Not exactly the currency difference. How the price of the goods or services is priced in diff countries...

Even if you assume there is a common currency across the world, let's say X. If you visit a McDonald's in India, you might pay 10X to buy a burger. When you visit the McD in Newyork, you might have to pay 25X for the same burger.

Big Mac index nu oru concept irukku. You can explore on that
Haha mcd burger correct example. so price of the goods is related with income. cost of living ,income,market price,inflation,all are related with other. I study big mac index thanks. Here one kg rice pouch 200 inr. In USA 5 dollars. 2 times. But they are high paid.in this case countries like India only facing this inflation more than other countries right.low paid and high price.

Kalaimagal

I am going to get inflation bonus means it is related with income and price of goods right

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Haha mcd burger correct example. so price of the goods is related with income. cost of living ,income,market price,inflation,all are related with other. I study big mac index thanks. Here one kg rice pouch 200 inr. In USA 5 dollars. 2 times. But they are high paid.in this case countries like India only facing this inflation more than other countries right.low paid and high price.
Firstly inflation is not bad. Infact it is one of the fundamental requirements for a growing economy.

Let us say, price of a commodity (other than essential commodities) remains constant for a period. On one hand, you might think it goes well in your pocket. But for a nation, it is bad. It means that GDP is not growing over the same period. The demand for the product has not increased.

So, for an ever growing economy like India, inflation is unavoidable. The role of the govt. is to keep the inflation in check. It should not lead to a hyperinflation, that is why we see frequent announcements from RBI about changes in lending rates. The demand and supply of any currency should always strike a balance and there are so many factors interlinked.

Last edited:

Kalaimagal

Firstly inflation is not bad. Infact it is one of the fundamental requirements for a growing economy.

Let us say, price of a commodity (other than essential commodities) remains constant for a period. On one hand, you might think it goes well in your pocket. But for a nation, it is bad. It means that GDP is not growing over the same period. The demand for the product has not increased.

So, for an ever growing economy like India, inflation is unavoidable. The role of the govt. is to keep the inflation in check. It should not lead to a hyperinflation, that is why we see frequent announcements from RBI about changes in lending rates. The demand and supply of any currency should always strike a balance and there are so many factors interlinked.
Thanks

Balan72

Many responses has already covered the text book make believe soothe sayer words.

Truth be told. From a monetarist view point. The public is being looted. Plain and simple. That’s that.

All the other definitions like too much money chasing too few goods are all ornamental words that camaflouge the robbery. Because the robbery is caused by an incompetent governanment.

See, two things appear to be independent but are completely related.
(1) Production of Goods and services &
(2) Money supply in the country.
If the government spends more money than it earns through taxes and non tax revenues, the excess of the expenditure over and above the revenue is the deficit.

Now how to fund the deficit? They borrow and spend. That’s incompetence. Either they should raise so much revenue or they should contain their expenses. Like an irresponsible addicted drunkard, the government borrows. Worse they print and spend. That is counterfeiting the money. Who ever prints the money and spend without giving out equivalent value of product or service is a fraudulent criminal. So all these money printing governments are looting criminals.

Whom they loot? The rich people? Yes but they can manage when a portion is looted from their pocket. But what will the poor people do? All they have is little and you loot from their pockets? Shame on such looters who loot the poor people.

To conceal their loot, they made one of them articulate a lie that little inflation is good. And so that shameless man lied. Yes. The theory of John Maynard Keynes that little inflation is good is printed and taught in all textbooks, questions asked and marks rewarded. How many ever times you lie, a lie is a lie. It can never become a truth.

So to sum up,
Inflation is loot on all,
Plunder the public at large in daylight
Invisible tax on the poor people

As a result of Irresponsible, incompetent and shameless governance. Period.

And people who dare to explain this will be branded as right wing fellows and banished.

Last edited:

Vanathi

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Many responses has already covered the text book make believe soothe sayer words.

Truth be told. From a monetarist view point. The public is being looted. Plain and simple. That’s that.

All the other definitions like too much money chasing too few goods are all ornamental words that camaflouge the robbery. Because the robbery is caused by an incompetent governanment.

See, two things appear to be independent but are completely related.
(1) Production of Goods and services &
(2) Money supply in the country.
If the government spends more money than it earns through taxes and non tax revenues, the excess of the expenditure over and above the revenue is the deficit.

Now how to fund the deficit? They borrow and spend. That’s incompetence. Either they should raise so much revenue or they should contain their expenses. Like an irresponsible addicted drunkard, the government borrows. Worse they print and spend. That is counterfeiting the money. Who ever prints the money and spend without giving out equivalent value of product or service is a fraudulent criminal. So all these money printing governments are looting criminals.

Whom they loot? The rich people? Yes but they can manage when a portion is looted from their pocket. But what will the poor people do? All they have is little and you loot from their pockets? Shame on such looters who loot the poor people.

To conceal their loot, they made one of them articulate a lie that little inflation is good. And so that shameless man lied. Yes. The theory of John Maynard Keynes that little inflation is good is printed and taught in all textbooks, questions asked and marks rewarded. How many ever times you lie, a lie is a lie. It can never become a truth.

So to sum up,
Inflation is loot on all,
Plunder the public at large in daylight
Invisible tax on the poor people

As a result of Irresponsible, incompetent and shameless governance. Period.

And people who dare to explain this will be branded as right wing fellows and banished.
I was waiting for ur inputs on this subject and u didnt disappoint me. I dont have much knowledge on the subject but i have always wondered how inflation is benefical.. we all agree that high inflation is harmful but little inflation is required for a nation’s growthnu economists solraangale.. why is it so??

Balan72

I was waiting for ur inputs on this subject and u didnt disappoint me. I dont have much knowledge on the subject but i have always wondered how inflation is benefical.. we all agree that high inflation is harmful but little inflation is required for a nation’s growthnu economists solraangale.. why is it so??
When immorality run amok, the evil people just lie. They are already born shameless. It’s easy for them. You and I will fail. They are experts in deception that even people won’t even suspect it could be a lie. But it is a lie and the they worship that lie. Plain lie. No explanation for justifying little inflation is good. Yes if we repeat it like a parrot, we will get good marks in universities but still it’s a baseless lie. May be the certificate holding vice chancellor also believe that to be truth but it’s a LIEEEEE.

Balan72

we all agree that high inflation is harmful but little inflation is required for a nation’s growthnu
High inflation - heavy large loot,
Low inflation - Small loot,
But pickpocket is a pickpocket, irrespective of the amount picked unknowingly without permission of the owner. It’s like a pickpocket telling like I didn’t pick 5000 rupees, I just picked 50 rupees for my daily Saaraayam. That too I pick from 4 people and drink for a day. So it’s good to the losers as they just lost a small part of their purse.