What's new

Let's try to be nicer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilapapaa

chutti ponnu
Beta Squad
Hi all
Felt like pouring out my mind here because its been very difficult to handle one particular problem that is going on and on and on for almost 7 months
I definetly don't intend to target anyone here and thus will not mention any names
Its been difficult and extremely emotional off late to keep explaining things to people who walk up to me with one particular criticism
I understand that this is just a chat site but everyone of us here are human beings who have emotions
There is one particular person who keeps spreading a lot negativity about me and I am totally ok with it untill it is not sadestic
According to me this is a place where everyone comes to relax and have some happy me time..
Everyone here are to chat with everyone else. So there is absolutely no need for someone to create a sentiment (that too with the worst tradegy they have ever faced like the loss of a loved one) to chat here
So I want to convey that I never ever use a particular tactics to chat with anyone here (especially my father's death) And I don't think anyone would be so sadestic.
I have been a very friendly and absolutely decent user here. And the reason for this post is just to make people understand that though this is just a chat site people here have emotions and pls do respect that.
Thanks for patiently reading this.Lets spread happiness and positivity.

Last edited:

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator
This thread is to support people facing issues in chat.
So how can we help you here?

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Most people in chat as we have seen through several years aren't matured enough. Spreading negativity and stories is very common. No matter what we try they just don't stop it. If Admins or mods question anyone the next story will be about them. We agree that we can't change ignorant people. But we also request people to keep personal information personal or only share it with their close friends. In chat, words travel fast and the stories that each make will be different. Even a person who has nothing to do with any issue will start talking about it.

Nilapapaa

chutti ponnu
Beta Squad
Most people in chat as we have seen through several years aren't matured enough. Spreading negativity and stories is very common. No matter what we try they just don't stop it. If Admins or mods question anyone the next story will be about them. We agree that we can't change ignorant people. But we also request people to keep personal information personal or only share it with their close friends. In chat, words travel fast and the stories that each make will be different. Even a person who has nothing to do with any issue will start talking about it.
Yes I do agree. Thanks

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hi all
Felt like pouring out my mind here because its been very difficult to handle one particular problem that is going on and on and on for almost 7 months
I definetly don't intend to target anyone here and thus will not mention any names
Its been difficult and extremely emotional off late to keep explaining things to people who walk up to me with one particular criticism
I understand that this is just a chat site but everyone of us here are human beings who have emotions
There is one particular person who keeps spreading a lot negativity about me and I am totally ok with it untill it is not sadestic
According to me this is a place where everyone comes to relax and have some happy me time..
Everyone here are to chat with everyone else. So there is absolutely no need for someone to create a sentiment (that too with the worst tradegy they have ever faced like the loss of a loved one) to chat here
So I want to convey that I never ever use a particular tactics to chat with anyone here (especially my father's death) And I don't think anyone would be so sadestic.
I have been a very friendly and absolutely decent user here. And the reason for this post is just to make people understand that though this is just a chat site people here have emotions and pls do respect that.
Thanks for patiently reading this.Lets spread happiness and positivity.
டேய் தங்கம் 😒😒

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Exactly true 🥰👌

Status
Not open for further replies.