What's new

Login Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear Admin, I am facing this issue for second time, after login screen loading time is more than 5 mins, and sometimes it doesn't even load too. I am using iPhone, iMac devices and I even crosschecked with android device too, the same issue is happening.

I have attached screenshots of the loading screen and error screen from iMac, please check and let me know when this will be resolved. To post this took nearly 20 mins to load and attach the images. Hope you have enough information about this issue, please let me know if you need any clarifications.

Thanks,
Prakash

P.S. In fact while posting this I took a screenshot of the error message.

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 1.12.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 1.02.44 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 1.12.11 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 1.12.11 PM.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 4

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Hello @RingMaster ,

@Prakash asked me to include this Screeshot also. Iniku blank page thaan varuthu nu solraanga.

64cd0d77c82ed112136532.png

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@admin Any updates in this?

In fact I have updated the OS too, but this is still showing some browser console issue, not sure how to get that fixed. Please let me know.

Matrix

Prakash using Alternate ID
Your issue for forum login is a technical one beyond my control.
So please wait for Admin (technical team) to respond.
Infact I have already informed this issue to the chat owner in the chat room. I had conversation with "ADMIN" and explained the issue last week. Just wanted to let you know about this too.

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator
Infact I have already informed this issue to the chat owner in the chat room. I had conversation with "ADMIN" and explained the issue last week. Just wanted to let you know about this too.

Ok understood, hopefully he will revert with the necessary support.

Status
Not open for further replies.