What's new

Mother Octopus - A true selfless love

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad
Octopus 🐙 the most sacrificed mother on earth
Octopus female is the most sacrificing mother in the world.

Because after laying approximately 50 thousand eggs at a time, she guards them for up to 6 months continuously.

During that period, the mother refrains from eating any food with the aim of guarding the eggs and not moving around him during that period.

After 6 months, the eggs hatch and the mother dies of starvation.. That's why the female octopus is called the most sacrificed mother in the world ❤️

Read More: https://theplanetvoice.com/mother-octopus-true-selfless-love/

Meen

I think every mother has this instinct to protect her baby before herself. Some sacrifice by dying trying to protect the baby for 6 months and some by living their entire life to protect the child.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I think every mother has this instinct to protect her baby before herself. Some sacrifice by dying trying to protect the baby for 6 months and some by living their entire life to protect the child.
Lol, edhukku old post eh thondittu irukka

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
Octopus 🐙 the most sacrificed mother on earth
Octopus female is the most sacrificing mother in the world.

Because after laying approximately 50 thousand eggs at a time, she guards them for up to 6 months continuously.

During that period, the mother refrains from eating any food with the aim of guarding the eggs and not moving around him during that period.

After 6 months, the eggs hatch and the mother dies of starvation.. That's why the female octopus is called the most sacrificed mother in the world ❤️

Read More: https://theplanetvoice.com/mother-octopus-true-selfless-love/
Yes nanum intha documentation parthen.. actually one octopus did like this for one or two years.. I'm not sure.. and she died after saving kids life..