What's new

Question? - welcome all

• Thread starter Ohmylove
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
What's that one question your too afraid to ask???

Share your questions... ❤❤❤❤
Idhu na padichadhula enakku pidicha question :

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

Vanathi

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I am too afraid if i would even read that question if you share the question which you are too afraid of😝
I am too afraid to share coz i am too afraid that u will be be too afraid to read even if i share inspite of me bring too afraid to share 😂

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I am too afraid to share coz i am too afraid that u will be be too afraid to read even if i share inspite of me bring too afraid to share 😂
I am afraid you can never share if you continue to be afraid of me being too afraid to read even if you share inspite you being too afraid...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sethan segaru

Vanathi

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I am afraid you can never share if you continue to be afraid of me being too afraid to read even if you share inspite you being too afraid...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sethan segaru
Thats egjactly why i didnt share 😌😂

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
@Agnii anna can you translate all answers. With that I can understand this question. 🤐

O

Ohmylove

Idhu na padichadhula enakku pidicha question :

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Soo ena sola varengaa katrathu kai alav.. 😛😛 inum kathukalam nu sola varengalaa🤣🤣

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Thozhi will be like Dash ah pochu! Enaku curiosity thangala..seekram yarachum purali pesunga..kekanum! Elana mandai vedichurum!
🤫🤫 shu. vanathi enaku kisu kisu eluthitanka already nan jasthe pesi . Inum athu vera kandupudekala.

Mudenja translate . Thaniya I think.