What's new

Soulmates

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
In our deathbed, we will be remembering the people whom we have had deep soul connections with. It is believed that the number of people would be 7. I'm not sure about the dopplehanger theory but I am convinced about this deep soul connections, our soulmates.

I think our life revolves around this. For some, soulmates could be blood relations like parents, children, siblings and for some it could be the life partner or the best friend or teacher or a mentor. It could be even someone you met in a travel and got acquainted with. It can be a pet animal. Your soulmates might travel with you through your entire life or you could have just spoken only for a few days. But the point is, you will meet them, a deep connection would be felt and they certainly will leave an impact in you. This is the reason why we will be remembering them during our final minutes.

Our Life prepares us for this. For those special moments. Rest of the life is only a preparation phase. Purpose is to find our soulmates. The defining moments of our life will lead us to them. All those decisive moments in life, big or small, is carefully crafted for this purpose.

Whether we believe or not, we search for them or not, we will meet them. There is a reason behind why we share or feel an unexplainable bond deep-rooted with some. We may not be able to reason out why we develop such connection with them.

What do you think about this @sita

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
In our deathbed, we will be remembering the people whom we have had deep soul connections with. It is believed that the number of people would be 7. I'm not sure about the dopplehanger theory but I am convinced about this deep soul connections, our soulmates.

I think our life revolves around this. For some, soulmates could be blood relations like parents, children, siblings and for some it could be the life partner or the best friend or teacher or a mentor. It could be even someone you met in a travel and got acquainted with. It can be a pet animal. Your soulmates might travel with you through your entire life or you could have just spoken only for a few days. But the point is, you will meet them, a deep connection would be felt and they certainly will leave an impact in you. This is the reason why we will be remembering them during our final minutes.

Our Life prepares us for this. For those special moments. Rest of the life is only a preparation phase. Purpose is to find our soulmates. The defining moments of our life will lead us to them. All those decisive moments in life, big or small, is carefully crafted for this purpose.

Whether we believe or not, we search for them or not, we will meet them. There is a reason behind why we share or feel an unexplainable bond deep-rooted with some. We may not be able to reason out why we develop such connection with them.

Is this thread for you and Sita?
Why the question is directed to Sita? Is she your soulmate?
So others need not reply to your post?

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
If it is specifically for Sita, I would have texted her in private... Ofcourse this thread is open to all for discussion... I tagged Sita just to draw her attention to this thread

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
If it is specifically for Sita, I would have texted her in private... Ofcourse this thread is open to all for discussion... I tagged Sita just to draw her attention to this thread
yeah, why would you draw her attention especially in this post? adhan enaku doubt ah iruku, if she is your soul mate nu

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
yeah, why would you draw her attention especially in this post? adhan enaku doubt ah iruku, if she is your soul mate nu
Recently we were having discussions on purpose of life and topics related to that in forum la... Adhula Sita voda viewpoints ellam interesting ah irundhuchu... Adhan, soulmates pathi discussion start panlaanu thonuchu

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

So this is your definition of soulmates?? Your soulmates might travel with you through your entire life or you could have just spoken only for a few days. so this is??

If so,
few days pesuravangellam soul mates na , there would be many person whom we have come across with whom we would have attracted to you with one or many things.

For example here in chat, we talk to a persona and get attached and we think them as soul mate but then when things didnt work out well we break up and who knows! we might again find another interesting person here and get attached and so on.

Also sometimes we find another person to heal from the pain which the earlier person has given. In the process we gain get hurt and move on. Its a cycle

Indha maari we would meet many in real life, just few mins of conversation we would think that we share common interest but touchla iruka mudiyadha stuation irukalam..

Namma death bedla we think about our close ones husband/kids/grandchildren. Not the one who crossed our path for few sec/mins of our life. Even though the impact would have been great it would have been deeply buried inside.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Recently we were having discussions on purpose of life and topics related to that in forum la... Adhula Sita voda viewpoints ellam interesting ah irundhuchu... Adhan, soulmates pathi discussion start panlaanu thonuchu
acha!!

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Cha oru manusan...Tag um paniyachum, audience kekra kelvi kum feel um paniyachum..konjamadhu vandhu eti pathaala paaru..kal nenju kaari..edu varaikum...oru like kuda podala enum..nanum evalo neram dan epadiye wait panradhu! Apadi ena mukyamana velai..na tag pana post ku reply panama erkradhu.

images.jpeg

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Cha oru manusan...Tag um paniyachum, audience kekra kelvi kum feel um paniyachum..konjamadhu vandhu eti pathaala paaru..kal nenju kaari..edu varaikum...oru like kuda podala enum..nanum evalo neram dan epadiye wait panradhu! Apadi ena mukyamana velai..na tag pana post ku reply panama erkradhu.

View attachment 13591
@Agnii yendaa tag panromenu yosikireengathana

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
So this is your definition of soulmates?? Your soulmates might travel with you through your entire life or you could have just spoken only for a few days. so this is??

If so,
few days pesuravangellam soul mates na , there would be many person whom we have come across with whom we would have attracted to you with one or many things.

For example here in chat, we talk to a persona and get attached and we think them as soul mate but then when things didnt work out well we break up and who knows! we might again find another interesting person here and get attached and so on.

Also sometimes we find another person to heal from the pain which the earlier person has given. In the process we gain get hurt and move on. Its a cycle

Indha maari we would meet many in real life, just few mins of conversation we would think that we share common interest but touchla iruka mudiyadha stuation irukalam..

Namma death bedla we think about our close ones husband/kids/grandchildren. Not the one who crossed our path for few sec/mins of our life. Even though the impact would have been great it would have been deeply buried inside.
My point is, you will remember them coz they have made such an impact in you...

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
My point is, you will remember them coz they have made such an impact in you...
enna impact pannalum.. they dont travel along with you. You were under a spell.. Once you come out of it, u will know whats real and what you are after.

however the situation is around you, even if its too bad , when u fall sick or something bad happened the one who is around you care for you. Not you "so called soul mates"

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

View attachment 13591
Lol, avanga varappo varattum... Adhuvaraikkum ungaloda karuthugala padhivu pannunga 😂

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Is this thread for you and Sita?
Why the question is directed to Sita? Is she your soulmate?
So others need not reply to your post?
Others comments வேணும்னு அர்த்தம் lol

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Lol, avanga varappo varattum... Adhuvaraikkum ungaloda karuthugala padhivu pannunga 😂
Anda elavu terinja..nanga edku..epadi comment pana porom..adelam terilanu dane epadi suthinu erukom bro..neenga nadathra patti mandrathoda vilambara edai velaigal ..naan..neenga mass panunga bro

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Adu sari..enuma avanga enda pakkam varala..nama vena..elarum ona sendhu..avanga veetu munadi poi enda post kamichurlama...apo dan reply panvanga pola!

pokiri-vadivelu.gif

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
I know joshyam only. Soulmate compatibility na. 😀

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
lol she s in other time zone.. night reply panuvanga😂
Right uh...veetu ku pona..serupadi vilum. nu...nama avalo dooram eranga venamnu..degent ah solradhu..neku purunjurchu..mikka nandri..

images (1).jpeg

Meen

haha no he first posted this on your funeral thread, naan sonen this is not relevant to thread topic nu. Hence vera thread start pantaanga.