What's new

Speaking Cringe / Feeling Emotional = Immaturity ???

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
She: hi... 👋

He:...... 🤔

She: this is dhivya.... 😊

He:... 🤔 hey.... Wow😲🤩

She: How are U.... How is your life going on....

He: hey am good... How are U.... How is Uncle, Aunty and Mappillai sir.... How is Dinesh.... Did he gets married?? 🤩 where are U currently... Either in bangalore or somewhere??

She: how is miss?? How is akka n all??

He: watta surprise... How long its been.... 🤩😇 feeling so excited....

She: dei... give me ur number!

He: i asked u somethimg... First, reply for that...

She: hmm... Yes going to give u spl surprise tmmw.... 😋😇

He: 🤔🤔 is it...?? Wat,.... Shall i guess... Coming to my hometown ah??

She: yes...! Correct... 🥰

He: paarthiya... Correct ah solliten... Enaku, chochy vaangi thaa... 😊😋 as treat....

She: ipo unna yaar da kandipidichathu... Naan thane.... 😃😊

He: hmm yes... Adhu enamo unmai than...

She: all are fine here... Call panren da number sollu....

He:...... No words unna ipo meet pannuvenu....🥰

She: me too very excited da.... 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Numbers shared, emotions shared, builded strong healthy relationship after some long long long years....

Days passed.... Months passed and passed two years too by sharing everything joy, happiness, sadness, emotions, anger, and last but not least true love too....

One fine day, there happened something between he & she dont know wat happened 🤔 still he doesn't know the cause and effect.....
Without any reason, she started to going back to her inner circle itself.... 🤔
No talks, no calls, no msgs happened for some days....
Suddenly, one fine day in a week there blossomed some msgs or a call..... He takes time and awaiting for her msgs and calls every second.... 🥰

These things only staged over there in their so called purest relationship which she used to say that she never wanna go back from him at any cast and at any situations based....! 😒

After some weeks, he received only morning msg and hv a great day msgs only.... 😜 at any occasions, or any type of functions come or go he received only these two msgs...

With, full of pure love, care and affections on her still he neva wanna leave her at any cast as she stated already two years back....

So, he took much care for her and keeping much affections on her than any other in the world.... ❤😒 ppl, still are roaming in this world whom they showing true care and love might not visible to their dearest & closed ones....!

Thru' affections he is asking her some questions which is very much related to her.... She neva wanna reply it seems 🤔... He waited... Waited.... And waited.... one fine day, she called him and told his msgs were so cringe....! Dont say blah blah as he is so caring and affectionate she replied....

Dont keep on showing me this type of emotions this shows he is such an emotionally blended person....

🤔🤔🤔 he still doesn't know why she is stating like that.... 😒

Gaps builded in that relationship.... She gone very very long distant from him which he neva reach her at any cast.... 😒

Again, morning gr8 day msgs received from her in daily manner.... He gets somewat happy atleast this much she is having some thinking on him....

Calamity Flood came.... Washed out everything to her that lightest thinking on him too....!

I wanna know ppl whom they were very closed, sharing everything they likes, might wanna spk at their free tym, giving up much tym for them until they were finding such leisure periods, awaiting for that partner, having some healthy conversations in one end, on the other hand other end not interested to share / speak / tell anything to that ones.... Still thinking that they were cringe / emotional 🤔

Does it shows immaturity of that person whom that one awaiting for another one...? 🤔

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
When the two are different individuals, why should the feeling for each other be same?

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
When the two are different individuals, why should the feeling for each other be same?
Yes.... @Agnii I accept U.... but, u are saying this in feelings' perspectives --- that guy whom he mets her was already the same from his childhood when she was eagerly awaiting to meet him--- that too she knows abt him and his attitude very much from her childhood too.... Even before, she proposed her love she said onething to him, "i accept U as wat U are ryt now, no matter U are..................." 🤔🤔🤔 still, that guy is confusing wats the meaning of this --- 😊 macha

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Yes.... @Agnii I accept U.... but, u are saying this in feelings' perspectives --- that guy whom he mets her was already the same from his childhood when she was eagerly awaiting to meet him--- that too she knows abt him and his attitude very much from her childhood too.... Even before, she proposed her love she said onething to him, "i accept U as wat U are ryt now, no matter U are..................." 🤔🤔🤔 still, that guy is confusing wats the meaning of this --- 😊 macha
Yea, childhood la irundhey rendu perum pazhagalaam... It doesn't mean that, they will remain the same forever...

Enakku therinja oru friend, 8 years oru girl ah love pannaan... Rendu family yum accepted... Families accept pannina apramum kuda, 2 years marriage fix pannala... Coz he went for higher studies...
Apram engagement pechu eduthapppo, Sudden ah Avan andha ponnu vendaanu sollittan... Avan sonna reason, andha ponnu modern ah illainu... Ellorume kaduppagitanga including me...

8 years ah pazhagrappo modern ah illainu therilaiya? Apdidhan enakkum thonuchu... But enna Panna mudiyum sollunga...

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

He: hey am good... How are U.... How is Uncle, Aunty and Mappillai sir.... How is Dinesh.... Did he gets married?? 🤩 where are U currently... Either in bangalore or somewhere??

He: paarthiya... Correct ah solliten... Enaku, chochy vaangi thaa... 😊😋 as treat....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Numbers shared, emotions shared, builded strong healthy relationship after some long long long years....

Days passed.... Months passed and passed two years too by sharing everything joy, happiness, sadness, emotions, anger, and last but not least true love too....

One fine day, there happened something between he & she dont know wat happened 🤔 still he doesn't know the cause and effect.....
Suddenly, one fine day in a week there blossomed some msgs or a call..... He takes time and awaiting for her msgs and calls every second.... 🥰

These things only staged over there in their so called purest relationship which she used to say that she never wanna go back from him at any cast and at any situations based....! 😒

After some weeks, he received only morning msg and hv a great day msgs only.... 😜 at any occasions, or any type of functions come or go he received only these two msgs...

With, full of pure love, care and affections on her still he neva wanna leave her at any cast as she stated already two years back....

So, he took much care for her and keeping much affections on her than any other in the world.... ❤😒 ppl, still are roaming in this world whom they showing true care and love might not visible to their dearest & closed ones....!

Thru' affections he is asking her some questions which is very much related to her.... She neva wanna reply it seems 🤔... He waited... Waited.... And waited.... one fine day, she called him and told his msgs were so cringe....! Dont say blah blah as he is so caring and affectionate she replied....

Dont keep on showing me this type of emotions this shows he is such an emotionally blended person....

Gaps builded in that relationship.... She gone very very long distant from him which he neva reach her at any cast.... 😒

Again, morning gr8 day msgs received from her in daily manner.... He gets somewat happy atleast this much she is having some thinking on him....

Calamity Flood came.... Washed out everything to her that lightest thinking on him too....!

I wanna know ppl whom they were very closed, sharing everything they likes, might wanna spk at their free tym, giving up much tym for them until they were finding such leisure periods, awaiting for that partner, having some healthy conversations in one end, on the other hand other end not interested to share / speak / tell anything to that ones.... Still thinking that they were cringe / emotional 🤔

Does it shows immaturity of that person whom that one awaiting for another one...? 🤔

Romba care and affection kaatum bodhu, maybe thigati irukalamnu enaku thonudhu. Over affection, care, protection ellamae problem than. Too much of anything is good for nothing nra maari

At some point she lost interest in you and so avoid panradhuku some reasons thedi thedi solli irukanum.

Might be attached to someone else.

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Over affection, care, protection ellamae problem than. Too much of anything is good for nothing nra maari
But, he doesnt treated her like that itself.... Yeah, too much of anything is not good..... He knows it very well.... But still, he awaited for her by giving her enuf space..... Space is there still but she is not there ....

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Might be attached to someone else.
🤔🤔🤔 how could be possible..... Then, how did u call that beautiful relationship that prevailed bw him and her??? Either, by opposite gender attraction or naming it as an infactuation....??? 🤔
Although, she stated him already that she is a divorcee when she was emerging her proposal to him..... Until then, he respects her with some distance only eventhough she was his crush and his girl bestie from his childhood knowing that she is married...! 🤔

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
🤔🤔🤔 how could be possible..... Then, how did u call that beautiful relationship that prevailed bw him and her??? Either, by opposite gender attraction or naming it as an infactuation....??? 🤔
Although, she stated him already that she is a divorcee when she was emerging her proposal to him..... Until then, he respects her with some distance only eventhough she was his crush and his girl bestie from his childhood knowing that she is married...! 🤔
மாப்ளே இதென்ன,
பறவைகள் பலவிதம் படத்தின் கதை போல இருக்கு!!😳

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
மாப்ளே இதென்ன,
பறவைகள் பலவிதம் படத்தின் கதை போல இருக்கு!!😳
Apdiyaa.... 🤔🤔 machaa @MASK apo evano oruthan kooda irunthite anda paiyan kadhaiya movie ah eduthirukaan polaiye....!!! 🤔🤔

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
But, he doesnt treated her like that itself.... Yeah, too much of anything is not good..... He knows it very well.... But still, he awaited for her by giving her enuf space..... Space is there still but she is not there ....
Love language... Neenga romba caring ah irukalaam, avanga kuda neraiyya pesanumnu nenaikalaam, avangalukaaga neraiyya time odhukkalaam...

Idhu ellame avangalukku puriyanumnu avasiyam illa, apdiye purinjaalum avanga reciprocate pannanumnu avasiyam illa... Coz ovvortharoda love language um maarum...

Unga story la, oru stage la she expressed some sense of withdrawal... Adha decent ah sollirkanga... Ungalukku purinjirkaadhu, adhan open ah Cringe paiyya nu sollitu poittanga 😂 adhaiyellam romba nenachu overthink panni, ungaloda immaturity nu yosikkadhinga... 40 vayasu aagiyum mature aagamaiya irukkinga😂

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So true pa.. Engala koda college la cringe nu soluvanga.... But only we know how we feel... I can relate so much to this

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Starting la too much ah irundhu irukalam and then you gave space. Space creates a void and breaks the relationship

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
In the initial stage of divorce, she needs comfort and she got it. But since she had been in relationship already she knows all the red flags and when she gets that signal from the person again she might have thought it doesn't work and wanted to withdraw. Open ah sollirka mudiyama irundhurukalam.

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Yea, childhood la irundhey rendu perum pazhagalaam... It doesn't mean that, they will remain the same forever...

Enakku therinja oru friend, 8 years oru girl ah love pannaan... Rendu family yum accepted... Families accept pannina apramum kuda, 2 years marriage fix pannala... Coz he went for higher studies...
Apram engagement pechu eduthapppo, Sudden ah Avan andha ponnu vendaanu sollittan... Avan sonna reason, andha ponnu modern ah illainu... Ellorume kaduppagitanga including me...

8 years ah pazhagrappo modern ah illainu therilaiya? Apdidhan enakkum thonuchu... But enna Panna mudiyum sollunga...
Hmm..... True fact than..... 😒😏

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
In the initial stage of divorce, she needs comfort and she got it. But since she had been in relationship already she knows all the red flags and when she gets that signal from the person again she might have thought it doesn't work and wanted to withdraw. Open ah sollirka mudiyama irundhurukalam.
But, that guy whom she induced such a devoted love was open to her know still she stopped conversation.... Even, he heard all the things wat are all the facts she wanted to be as her best man.... 🤔 may be, she got other enthuthiastic companion better than him..... For that, she doesnt need to come n meet him nah.... After that meeting happened only, such harmonious relationship blossomed within him know.... Atlast, time and tears only wasted in thinking of her ryt....😒😊 is it right.... 🤔 why ppl whom they want to be closed to someone proposing love in attraction of their attributes & attitude initially... But, they failed to keep up their words while proposing and their purest love- breakimg up such relationship without saying anything..... Love sollum podhu erpadara guts love break up podhu en makkaluku vara matenguthu??? 😒😏 anyone can explain...!

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
But, that guy whom she induced such a devoted love was open to her know still she stopped conversation.... Even, he heard all the things wat are all the facts she wanted to be as her best man.... 🤔 may be, she got other enthuthiastic companion better than him..... For that, she doesnt need to come n meet him nah.... After that meeting happened only, such harmonious relationship blossomed within him know.... Atlast, time and tears only wasted in thinking of her ryt....😒😊 is it right.... 🤔 why ppl whom they want to be closed to someone proposing love in attraction of their attributes & attitude initially... But, they failed to keep up their words while proposing and their purest love- breakimg up such relationship without saying anything..... Love sollum podhu erpadara guts love break up podhu en makkaluku vara matenguthu??? 😒😏 anyone can explain...!
We don't know what exactly happened with her. Initially she loved then she may not like him. It happens right?

And I'm not sure if she is really attached to someone else. Maybe or may not be.

And the reason she doesnt like him, he has to have an open conversation with her. If she didn't open up, it's better not to disturb her.

Also maybe she is afraid to get into another relationship.

Love solrapa irukura guts break up pannum bodhu irukaradhu illa, irrespective of the gender.

Keeping up with their words?? While in love it was totally different and they easily forget the commitments. Ennalam thonudhoe adichi viduradhuthan. All temporary feelings.

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Love solrapa irukura guts break up pannum bodhu irukaradhu illa, irrespective of the gender.

Keeping up with their words?? While in love it was totally different and they easily forget the commitments. Ennalam thonudhoe adichi viduradhuthan. All temporary feelings.
Adhuku, anda innocent guy enna pannvaan.... He itself living in his own world 😒without any companionship..... Ipdi thana avana theydi oru relationship vamdhurukunu avan sandhosha patu irukara samaiyathula like avan love ae apo than feel panran ohh idhu than unmaiyana love ah nu avangaloda idaividaatha anba paarthu nambiye... 😒 temporary feelings ah ve irukkatum adhuku avan than kidachaana 😒 avan paatuku avanoda velai undu avan undu nu irunthaane 😒❤ edhuku ivalo periya yematram avanuku varanum 😒 neenga solradha vechu paartha idhula avan pannina orey thappu "i love U too" nu sonnadhu than polaiye... 🤔😒