What's new

TALKATIVE!!

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
This post reminds me of my colleague. I usually don't talk to anyone in office...I'm such a silent boring guy...
But this mallu girl happened to sit next to me and she is such a charming one who always wear a smile...
Even if I'm just engrossed in my PC, she just figures out some random discussion and tap/ pull my chair... If not anything, she always have a gossip to share...
Once my manager jokingly remarked that he is thinking of changing my place to increase my productivity😂

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
This post reminds me of my colleague. I usually don't talk to anyone in office...I'm such a silent boring guy...
But this mallu girl happened to sit next to me and she is such a charming one who always wear a smile...
Even if I'm just engrossed in my PC, she just figures out some random discussion and tap/ pull my chair... If not anything, she always have a gossip to share...
Once my manager jokingly remarked that he is thinking of changing my place to increase my productivity😂
Truth lie thread nu nenachtaro🤔

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Endru mudhal na yarume bro nu kupda poradhu ela..Only JI..No Machi, No Pangu, No Bro..

Epadilan Na pesa arambichade recent times la dan...enimel na engutu poi thedradhu..anda opposite person ah..

Nehaa

Idhu unga wife ku theriyuma?? 🤣

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
Beautiful... Apdiyaae opposite ah talkactive girls introvert ah change aye irukom 😍😃
Exactly sis 😂😂
Enna vaazhkkai da !!

Un koondhal maari
Un aadai maari
Nee nadakkum thoranaigal maariii..
Urchagam paaichum un pechu maari
Nee soodum mooral veraaga maari

Maari maari yaavum maari