What's new

Tambola - The Number Game - 😎

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
@Aadhini Voice note mudiyavillai, text-il therivikkiren

1. We should keep this thread only for clues. Because, when users login in forum, it should be easy for them to track the clues. You may even consider locking this thread after deleting all posts other than clues and answers. Fix a time to post clues and again lock the thread.

2. We can have a separate 'Conversation' with all participants of the game for discussions, or even a separate thread 'Tambola Discussions' can serve the purpose

3. Those 90 numbers can be clubbed into 6 sets of 15. First day, you give the tougher clues for all 15. After 24 hours gap, you give next set of 15 clues for the same 15 numbers. After 12 hours you reveal the answer and give the first clues for next set of 15 numbers.

4. Reason is, there should be some motivation for us to work on the tougher clues. If i know that i would get a easier clue in next 2 hours, i may not work on the harder puzzle. Also, I'll be under pressure to get maximum numbers cracked in those 24 hours to have an edge over others

5. Publish the standings! This will be a tracker. When everyone says Bingo, please verify their ticket and add a point against their name in the standings. For example Rajni might have scored 2 points now, Mask 1 point... So, eventually the first one to reach 15 points in the Leaderboard becomes the Winner. 5 points can be considered as a Milestone if you wish to add this (slightly tweaked from entire row rule in actual Tambola)

These are just my thoughts. You may implement this which you find feasible.

You put in lot of efforts in the construct of the game, so let's not stop this. Once ppl get the flavour of the game, I'm sure they will jump in
ipo work iruku.. will read later when im free

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Number 8: Clue 1

* The digit in tens place of a 2 digit number is three times that in the units place.

* If the digits are reversed, the new number will be 18 less that the original number. Find the original number.
As per statement 2,

(10x + y) - (10y + x) = 18

9x - 9y = 18

x - y = 2 ------------- (A)

As per statement 1, x=3y -------- (B)

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Number 9: Clue 1

This is the only number in the English language that is spelt with the same number of letters as the number itself.

Meen

Clues elaam pin pana mudiyuma? rombo kashtama iruku to move between pages

Meen

Or clues mattum or thread la sollunga, and antha thread la bingo matum thaan mithavanga solanum

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Or clues mattum or thread la sollunga, and antha thread la bingo matum thaan mithavanga solanum
Done.. chk

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
From tomorrow clues will be posted here and also in the seperate thread 👇

Clues thread will be locked.. Bingo can be said in this thread itself.. as late viewers find difficult in searching the clues.. new thread for only clues is open.

@Astira
@vishwaa
@aNt29
@smurfffs
@Nethra
@RajNi
@Prakash
@MASK
@Nanci
@Balan72
@Vanathi
@Nehaa
@Theju
@Needu
@Ohmylove
@Snookkyyy
@Vaanavilll
@agamahilan
@Hari
@Agnii
@sita
@Nilaa
@Kerthanaa

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Answers for day 2 numbers

Number 5

Clue 1: US code number 44, 44th president obama who wrote the book promise land.

Clue 2: Dropping trousers denote the number 44

Clue 3: decimal value is 44

Number 6
Clue 1: சோழ மரபினரின் பொற்காலம்' என்று போற்றத்தக்க வகையில் ஆட்சி செய்த அருண்மொழிவர்மனின் ஆட்சிக்காலங்கள் 29

Clue 2: Saturn requires 29 years to orbit a sun

Number 7:
Clue 1:
62 guns were fired at the Tower of London to mark the moment King Charles III was crowned at Westminster Abbey on Saturday, 6 May.

Clue 2:
2+1=31, 3+1=42, 3+2= 51, 4+1= 53, 4+2=?

Ans :
2+1=3 / 2-1=1 = 31
3+1= 4 / 3-1=2 = 42
3+2=5 / 3-2=1 =51
4+1= 5 / 4-1=3 = 53
4+2=6 / 4-2=2 = 62

Number 8
Clue 1:
Ans 31

Clue 2: 31 flavours in baskin robbins

Number 9
Clue 1: 4 (Four) is the only number in the English language that is spelt with the same number of letters as the number itself

agamahilan

Now, we are supposed to say "Bingo" only if a row or column is completed right.. Not for every numbers..

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
@Aadhini Voice note mudiyavillai, text-il therivikkiren

1. We should keep this thread only for clues. Because, when users login in forum, it should be easy for them to track the clues. You may even consider locking this thread after deleting all posts other than clues and answers. Fix a time to post clues and again lock the thread.

2. We can have a separate 'Conversation' with all participants of the game for discussions, or even a separate thread 'Tambola Discussions' can serve the purpose

3. Those 90 numbers can be clubbed into 6 sets of 15. First day, you give the tougher clues for all 15. After 24 hours gap, you give next set of 15 clues for the same 15 numbers. After 12 hours you reveal the answer and give the first clues for next set of 15 numbers.

4. Reason is, there should be some motivation for us to work on the tougher clues. If i know that i would get a easier clue in next 2 hours, i may not work on the harder puzzle. Also, I'll be under pressure to get maximum numbers cracked in those 24 hours to have an edge over others

5. Publish the standings! This will be a tracker. When everyone says Bingo, please verify their ticket and add a point against their name in the standings. For example Rajni might have scored 2 points now, Mask 1 point... So, eventually the first one to reach 15 points in the Leaderboard becomes the Winner. 5 points can be considered as a Milestone if you wish to add this (slightly tweaked from entire row rule in actual Tambola)

These are just my thoughts. You may implement this which you find feasible.

You put in lot of efforts in the construct of the game, so let's not stop this. Once ppl get the flavour of the game, I'm sure they will jump in
First 2 points.. valid.. done.

3 and 4.. already ithuku na reason kuduthen.. tougher questions crack pannanum nu ninaikurathu ungala mari sila per mattum thaan.. ungalukaaga tough questions first clue kudutha.. max bingo solrathu antha few members mattum ah thaan irukum.. athunaala ithu enaku sari ah varum nu thonala...

Last point.. will thk.. konjam yosikanum.. ipo first num 36 rajni mattum than bingo sonnanga.. but antha num 3 ticket la iruku.🤔 avangalaam bingo sonnathan points calculate aagum. ella numbers kum bingo solrathu intha game la illa.. for ex. Ini bingo sollanum na oru row cross out aairukanum.. so rules ah entire ah maathi ella participants kum puriya vaikanum.. so will thk about this..

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
@Aadhini sorry I missed your nice clues..

entire column or entire row or ticket cross செய்ரப்போ அங்க Bingo சொன்னா போதுமாங்க?

Last edited:

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
@Aadhini sorry I missed your nice clues..

entire column or entire row or entire ticket cross செய்ரப்போ அங்க Bingo சொன்னா போதுமாங்க?
Yes bingo anga illa inga sollunga.. 😀