What's new

Tambola - The Number Game - 😎

Kerthanaa

Yeah ipo thaan start.. so slow ah thaan pogum.. aana 5 to 6 participants thavira vera yarum follow panalana.. 15 20 numbers illa 50 numbers ponalum slow ah thaan irukum.. bcos we have 90 numbers.. 😐😐

Ethachum inga respond panna thaan theriyum qestions follow panraangala illaya nu.. silar login aana maari therila.. silar login panalum intha thread ah kandukura maari therila 😀
Sis ennala evening kaprm than online vara mudiyum after this so nan evening vandhu elam numbers um find panura ... Okay thaaney sis? Because naa vetula iruka mata till eve

Astira

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Number 2: Clue 1

My five sisters, Erica, Lynee, Doreen, Clarie and Marian were late for work this morning, due to the reason beyond their control. Work out who was most late among all the sister.

Erica wasnt exactly 40 minutes late for work
Lynee works in a shop. The librarian( not Doreen or Erica) was exactly 30 minutes late for work.

The teacher( who was delayed from reaching the school by a violet hailstrom)was later for work than the woman held up by strong winds

Clarie was 20 minutes later for work than the women whose alarm clock failed to work( who wasnt exactly 20 minutes late).

However, Clarie wasnt as late as the women who works in the theatre

The woman who blamed ice was 10 minutes later than the woman who had to make a lengthy detour to avoid a fallen tree.

*Note: if u get multiple ans.. kindly wait for next clue to confirm

*** Note: yaarulaam toughest clue ketatho.. avangalukaana clue ithu... 😌😌 ukkanthu porumaiya workout pannunga.. others wait for 2nd clue till 2.30pm😍🥰
Ithila tanglish ae kaname

Astira

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Number 3: clue 3

First Sangam (Mudharichangam) was held at Madurai and was submerged under the sea. It lasted for 4400 years and had 549 members and 4449 poets. This includes authors like Hindu gods such as Siva, Kubera and Murugan. First Sangam was presided by Rishi Agasyta and was patronised Pandya Kings. How many pandya kings were patronised in this?

Number 4: Clue 1 will be posted at 10.30pm
number ila

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
Pinna, endha button press pannalum unga chinnathuke vote vizhugura madiri Machine design panni koduthrukinga 😂
who knows last number la lock aaveno ennavo😂 it's all luck boss..

Astira

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Number 6: Clue 1

'சோழ மரபினரின் பொற்காலம்' என்று போற்றத்தக்க வகையில் ஆட்சி செய்த அருண்மொழிவர்மனின் ஆட்சிக்காலங்கள்.
Ithum ila

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Sis unha answer paathutu than I have One number so IPO Ena pana cross panalama
Yes.. ans paathu or work out pani.. epdi ans therinjaalum cross out panidunga..

First clue puriyalana second clue paarunga.. atha vachum ans therinjikalaam

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Number 8: Clue 1

* The digit in tens place of a 2 digit number is three times that in the units place.

* If the digits are reversed, the new number will be 18 less that the original number. Find the original number.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Aadhini Voice note mudiyavillai, text-il therivikkiren

1. We should keep this thread only for clues. Because, when users login in forum, it should be easy for them to track the clues. You may even consider locking this thread after deleting all posts other than clues and answers. Fix a time to post clues and again lock the thread.

2. We can have a separate 'Conversation' with all participants of the game for discussions, or even a separate thread 'Tambola Discussions' can serve the purpose

3. Those 90 numbers can be clubbed into 6 sets of 15. First day, you give the tougher clues for all 15. After 24 hours gap, you give next set of 15 clues for the same 15 numbers. After 12 hours you reveal the answer and give the first clues for next set of 15 numbers.

4. Reason is, there should be some motivation for us to work on the tougher clues. If i know that i would get a easier clue in next 2 hours, i may not work on the harder puzzle. Also, I'll be under pressure to get maximum numbers cracked in those 24 hours to have an edge over others

5. Publish the standings! This will be a tracker. When everyone says Bingo, please verify their ticket and add a point against their name in the standings. For example Rajni might have scored 2 points now, Mask 1 point... So, eventually the first one to reach 15 points in the Leaderboard becomes the Winner. 5 points can be considered as a Milestone if you wish to add this (slightly tweaked from entire row rule in actual Tambola)

These are just my thoughts. You may implement this which you find feasible.

You put in lot of efforts in the construct of the game, so let's not stop this. Once ppl get the flavour of the game, I'm sure they will jump in

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

* The digit in tens place of a 2 digit number is three times that in the units place.

* If the digits are reversed, the new number will be 18 less that the original number. Find the original number.
Number illai 😏

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator

Number 8: Clue 2

The Number is related to Baskin Robbins.