What's new

The Almanack Of Naval Ravikant

Madhoo

59202599.jpg

?? HOW TO GET RICH WITHOUT GETTING LUCKY??

- Naval Ravikant has explained it very well in the first chapter of his book.

I have shared the key highlights from the chapter!

• You're not going to rich renting out your time. You must own equity - a piece of business - to gain your financial freedom.
  • You will get rich by giving society what it wants but doesn't yet know how to get
  • Learn to sell. Learn to build. If you can do both, you will be unstoppable.
  • There is no skill called "business". Avoid business magazines and business classes.
  • Study Microeconomics, Game theory, Psychology, Persuasion, Ethics, Mathematics and Computer.
  • There are no get rich quick schemes. Those are just someone else getting rich off you.
  • Apply specific knowledge, with leverage and eventually you will get what you deserve.

Have you read this book?!..

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
59202599.jpg

?? HOW TO GET RICH WITHOUT GETTING LUCKY??

- Naval Ravikant has explained it very well in the first chapter of his book.

I have shared the key highlights from the chapter!

• You're not going to rich renting out your time. You must own equity - a piece of business - to gain your financial freedom.
  • You will get rich by giving society what it wants but doesn't yet know how to get
  • Learn to sell. Learn to build. If you can do both, you will be unstoppable.
  • There is no skill called "business". Avoid business magazines and business classes.
  • Study Microeconomics, Game theory, Psychology, Persuasion, Ethics, Mathematics and Computer.
  • There are no get rich quick schemes. Those are just someone else getting rich off you.
  • Apply specific knowledge, with leverage and eventually you will get what you deserve.

Have you read this book?!..
Nice to know 🥰👌👌👌 @Madhoo no i dint read yet... Nice theme actually 😊😊