What's new

Three Old Man Sitting Outside A Women's House

Incognito

1671684811804.png

Once in a village, a woman saw three old men sitting outside her house. They were sitting there for quiet a while.

The woman went outside and said, “I saw that you are sitting here for long, you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.

Men asked, “Is the man of the house at home?”

Woman replied, “No.”

Men replied, “Then we cannot come in.”

Woman went inside. In evening when her husband came, she told him about people sitting outside and all that what happened.

Husband said her wife to go and ask those man to come in and have some food.

Woman went out and said, “My husband is home. He is inviting you all. Please come inside and have food.”

They replied, “We do not go inside a house together.”

Woman questioned, “Why?”

Then one of those old men explained.

Pointing to one of his friends, he said – His name is "Wealth" if he comes with you, your home will be filled with wealth always. Then pointing to another old man he said – He is "Success" if he comes with you, you will always be successful in any endeavor you start. He introduced himself as "Love" if i come with you then your home will be filled with love always.

Then he said, “Now, you go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home.

Woman went inside and told his husband about what that old man said. Her husband was overjoyed to listen about it and said, “Let’s invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth.

Wife disagreed and said, “No. Why don’t we invite Success?

Their daughter-in-law was listening to this. She came to them and suggested, “Wouldn’t it be better if we invite Love in our home. Then our home will be filled with love for ever.”

Husband and wife agreed to her advice.

Woman again went out and said, “Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest.”

Love got up and started walking toward house. Just then other two also got up and started following him.

Woman asked, “You said that not all can come together. I invited only Love. Why are you coming in?

Old men replied, “If you had invited Wealth or Success then the other two have stayed outside but since you invite Love, Wherever he goes, we go with him.

Wherever there is Love, Wealth and Success will follow.

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Itho varen 👣👣👣🚶🚶 enga unga veedu iruku 😂😂 ohmylove welcome nu solungaaa.. Odi varen 😂
Makkale note panunga - enda forumla - No.1 Kodeeswari eva oruthi dan...Evala tukuna podhum..life settled...

Arundas Stytla..
Evala thukravanku - Life time settlement daaaa

Meen

View attachment 7725

Once in a village, a woman saw three old men sitting outside her house. They were sitting there for quiet a while.

The woman went outside and said, “I saw that you are sitting here for long, you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.

Men asked, “Is the man of the house at home?”

Woman replied, “No.”

Men replied, “Then we cannot come in.”

Woman went inside. In evening when her husband came, she told him about people sitting outside and all that what happened.

Husband said her wife to go and ask those man to come in and have some food.

Woman went out and said, “My husband is home. He is inviting you all. Please come inside and have food.”

They replied, “We do not go inside a house together.”

Woman questioned, “Why?”

Then one of those old men explained.

Pointing to one of his friends, he said – His name is "Wealth" if he comes with you, your home will be filled with wealth always. Then pointing to another old man he said – He is "Success" if he comes with you, you will always be successful in any endeavor you start. He introduced himself as "Love" if i come with you then your home will be filled with love always.

Then he said, “Now, you go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home.

Woman went inside and told his husband about what that old man said. Her husband was overjoyed to listen about it and said, “Let’s invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth.

Wife disagreed and said, “No. Why don’t we invite Success?

Their daughter-in-law was listening to this. She came to them and suggested, “Wouldn’t it be better if we invite Love in our home. Then our home will be filled with love for ever.”

Husband and wife agreed to her advice.

Woman again went out and said, “Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest.”

Love got up and started walking toward house. Just then other two also got up and started following him.

Woman asked, “You said that not all can come together. I invited only Love. Why are you coming in?

Old men replied, “If you had invited Wealth or Success then the other two have stayed outside but since you invite Love, Wherever he goes, we go with him.

Wherever there is Love, Wealth and Success will follow.

Nice story aana oru hidden propaganda irukum polaye 🧐
Man of the house ilaina wealth success love ethume irukaatha 🤔