What's new

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ART COMPETITION - “Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness.

Wanderer

Attachments

• 1652216926452.png
    1652216926452.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
M

Mathangi

வாழ்த்துக்கள் தேஜூ sis and வானதி sis😘 😍😍. enakku vote pannuna en anbaarntha nanbarkalukkum nandrigal pala 😍😍 😍😍

Last edited by a moderator:

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear All,
We take Immense Pleasure in congratulating winners and whoever participated and supported this event !!!
You can Look forward for more such contests in future !! and we welcome everyone to share their ideas for the same to our inbox as well !!

You can find all participants Art here :

https://www.chat2friends.com/forum/index.php?threads/drawing-art-competition.1193/

And the Winner Is !!

View attachment 2814
Happy to see the winners 🥰😍 my hearty congratulations to Theju 😍🥰 as a winner of this drawing contest 😍🥰 hearty congratulations to my மச்சுஸ் 🥰😍 as second place and to என் இனிய அன்பி 🥰😍 as third place 🥰😍 happy to see U all in this finest contest....🥰😍

Participation itself is a great victory 🥰😍 and u guys made it very tremoundously 😍🥰

Thank U C2F team for creating such a wonderful opportunity which reveals our inner built talents over here in our Forum 😍🥰 On behalf of all our users, we are thankful for all the people who all being the catalysts for conducting such good contests like this... ❤🥰😍 we are looking forward more and more contests like this in future...!!! 🥰😍

Thank u all my dears 🥰😍🙏

Vanathi

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hearty Congratulations Theju!!! Well deserved win 💐💐 biryani treatta marandhuradha pulla 😂

Congratulations Mathangi for securing the third place 💐💐 neenga dessert sponsor pannunga 😂

Thank you everyone for ur support & wishes and thanks c2f for this wonderful oppurtunity

@wanderer: spelling thappu 😝😝😂

Theju

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear All,
We take Immense Pleasure in congratulating winners and whoever participated and supported this event !!!
You can Look forward for more such contests in future !! and we welcome everyone to share their ideas for the same to our inbox as well !!

You can find all participants Art here :

https://www.chat2friends.com/forum/index.php?threads/drawing-art-competition.1193/

And the Winner Is !!

View attachment 2814
Hello all😊,

First I really want to Thank all participants, voters, admins and mods 🍫

In my life Yenaku winning moments romba kammi 😄 so yepdi thanking letter yelthanu therla.. little shy too..😇

Wonderful artists Skyscraper, Vanathi and Aramsei irka same place la yennoda drawing mm display aanathe I feel proud😌.

First na inga drawing panna reason ah irntha SkyScrapper(copy adicha payan more marks vanginaa maari agirche🤣🤣), post panna idea kudtha Manasatchi and time extend panni chance kudtha Wanderer kum very big thanks💐

My warmest thanks to all voters.. thanks a lot☺😇🍫🍫🍫

Congrats to the Prize winners Vanathi 🌹 and Isai🌹 👸👸Vazhthukkal💗

Then kooda participate panna Bean, Rocky, keda and me are in same level of skilled persons. But 😕 in future innu nalla draw panvo..So I would like to share my prize with u guys😄(only prize ah , biriyani athu ithu nu yethu sharing ketratheenga🤨)

🤔vera yenna solla .. nenachathila 50% solte..mathathella express panna words ila..

First time ntra naala neraya type pante..Next yethu thappi thavari win panna ivlo la periya msg poda mate.. vote pannama vitratheenga🥺 my voters😁😁😁 love u all🥰

Nantri.. vanakam🚵‍♂️😊

Theju

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Happy to see the winners 🥰😍 my hearty congratulations to Theju 😍🥰 as a winner of this drawing contest 😍🥰 hearty congratulations to my மச்சுஸ் 🥰😍 as second place and to என் இனிய அன்பி 🥰😍 as third place 🥰😍 happy to see U all in this finest contest....🥰😍

Participation itself is a great victory 🥰😍 and u guys made it very tremoundously 😍🥰

Thank U C2F team for creating such a wonderful opportunity which reveals our inner built talents over here in our Forum 😍🥰 On behalf of all our users, we are thankful for all the people who all being the catalysts for conducting such good contests like this... ❤🥰😍 we are looking forward more and more contests like this in future...!!! 🥰😍

Thank u all my dears 🥰😍🙏
I really appreciate the way u r encouraging participants of all competitions..😇thanks yaar..

Theju

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hearty Congratulations Theju!!! Well deserved win 💐💐 biryani treatta marandhuradha pulla 😂

Congratulations Mathangi for securing the third place 💐💐 neenga dessert sponsor pannunga 😂

Thank you everyone for ur support & wishes and thanks c2f for this wonderful oppurtunity

Congrats ya 🥰🤗 Piece patharam🍛🍗 safe ah pathukkanga🥺 Thank you.

M

Mathangi

vaanu ma, theju ma inthaanga (chocolate, caramel, snickers, peanut butter cups, oreos) ellam add panni spl ah order panniruken 😂😂😂😂

1652277758241.png

Wanderer

c

Corrected !! Thanks !!

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
Congrats Theju
golden-winners-cup_1284-18399.jpg

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Machuss 😍🥰 second place வந்தாதற்கு நீ என்ன treat வாங்கி தர போற எங்களுக்கு 🥰😍 except பிரியாணி 🤣🤣🤣😜🙈