What's new

You should respect other people even if they don't respect you.

danny62

The reality of the situation is that targetting an individual will never contribute towards solving the greater issue. If I choose to harass my targetter, nothing is changed except for an increase in mutual hatred. The person is not going to change their view because of me. I am not going to change my view because of the person https://routerlogin.uno/ .

If two people can not only respect eachother, but be KIND to eachother, they are suddenly a whole lot closer to solving the issue between them, as well as greater issues in society as a whole. Peaceful discussions are the key to... well, peace.

This applies to all situations. If you want your opinion to be respected, and if you want to be respected as a person, you must first respect the other side. Respect is a human right, no matter who you are.

Respect people who hate you. Respect the people you hate.

Last edited:

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
True
Giving Respect has nothing to do with emotions..

Every individual deserves to be Respected..

Note:
Except
Psychopaths

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
The reality of the situation is that targetting an individual will never contribute towards solving the greater issue. If I choose to harass my targetter, nothing is changed except for an increase in mutual hatred. The person is not going to change their view because of me. I am not going to change my view because of the person.

If two people can not only respect eachother, but be KIND to eachother, they are suddenly a whole lot closer to solving the issue between them, as well as greater issues in society as a whole. Peaceful discussions are the key to... well, peace.

This applies to all situations. If you want your opinion to be respected, and if you want to be respected as a person, you must first respect the other side. Respect is a human right, no matter who you are.

Respect people who hate you. Respect the people you hate.
Enda statement la pizhai uladhu..

When some one hates you . Why do you even think about that person? Do you really have that much patience to give importance and pay respect ?? instead remain calm and carry over. Silence is the best way to handle all such situations. Which is impossible for all..but still that will make major impact. Karma will pay all the respects to you and the person who hates you. That’s the reason my block list is still empty. . If I can do..then anyone can do it..

Ennam pol vazhkai..Have a great day!

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad

When some one hates you . Why do you even think about that person? Do you really have that much patience to give importance and pay respect ?? instead remain calm and carry over. Silence is the best way to handle all such situations. Which is impossible for all..but still that will make major impact. Karma will pay all the respects to you and the person who hates you.
Well said nanba. Silence is the best reaction

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month

When some one hates you . Why do you even think about that person? Do you really have that much patience to give importance and pay respect ?? instead remain calm and carry over. Silence is the best way to handle all such situations. Which is impossible for all..but still that will make major impact. Karma will pay all the respects to you and the person who hates you. That’s the reason my block list is still empty. . If I can do..then anyone can do it..

Dude, this is about Respect :)
Not love

Nammala pidikathavangala kuda naama respect pananum..
Oruthavangaluku enna pidikalana nan yen avangala irrespect pananum??

Namma attitude mathavangaloda actions base panni iruka kudathula..

Nammala.oruthavanga mariyathai ilama nadathuna vilagirathu fine..

But hate pandravangala yen respect pana venda ninaikuringa..

See en pakathu veetu karangaluku ena pidikala ku vechipomm, adhukaga nan avanga respect ilama.treat.pananum ila la ??

Naama undu namma vela undu thana irupom