Latest activity

• Goodie
    Goodie replied to the thread Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid.
    Haha The reasons you said, is all understandable. Coz when we see in others POV that's how it is. But not everyone sees the side of the...
  • Agnii
    Agnii replied to the thread Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid.
    • 1000003554.gif
  • Agnii
    Agnii reacted to Meen's post in the thread Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid with Love Love.
    In the situation by Meen, if you mean, I am the meen, I would have fought with you for not including me in the group :ROFLMAO: Ena matum...
  • Agnii
    Agnii replied to the thread Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid.
    Enakkum similar thought dhan vandhuchu ... It's like, hitting the 10 kids is an accident while taking the turn and entering playfield...
  • maple
    maple reacted to yoube's post in the thread Yoube with Like Like.
    அவளின் புதையல் நிரம்பிய விழிகளுக்காக இமைகள் நடத்தும் முற்றுகைப் போர்... கண் சிமிட்டல்....
  • Agnii
    Agnii reacted to Meen's post in the thread Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid with Like Like.
    I would choose 10 kids too and hope no one dies.. but reason would be atleast you would be legally safe and return home. I cant let my...
  • maple
    Survivors of the Imagination, Welcome back to our "Battle for Survival" series! Today, we embark on a journey into the realms of...
  • RajNi
    RajNi reacted to Meen's post in the thread Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid with Like Like.
    I would choose 10 kids too and hope no one dies.. but reason would be atleast you would be legally safe and return home. I cant let my...
  • Eraser
    Eraser replied to the thread Cook with Chat2Friends Comalis.
    Cook panatha post panlam. Ithe list na kastam.
  • Eraser
    Eraser reacted to Agnii's post in the thread Cook with Chat2Friends Comalis with Haha Haha.
    Food delivery order panni kuda, pic eduthu post panalaam😂
  • Anija
    Anija reacted to Nilaa's post in the thread Unconditional... Undefinable.... with Love Love.
    உருவற்ற உயிரிலேயே... உள்ளத்தைக் கொடுக்கும் உயரிய காதல்...... உருவாக உருவாக.... உணர்வினால் உச்சமடையும் உன்னத காதல்...... எண்ணும்...
  • Anija
    Anija reacted to Nilaa's post in the thread Unconditional... Undefinable.... with Love Love.
    கண்ணில் தெரிகிறாய் காணும் காட்சியில்.... பண்ணில் உறைக்கிறாய் வேணு கானமென... கேட்கும் இசையில்... உண்ணுதலில் நிறைகிறாய் அமிழ்தெனும்...
  • RajNi
    RajNi reacted to Goodie's post in the thread Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid with Wow Wow.
    I've already read this somewhere. So.na enna panni irupenu ippo solla vaipu illa. That one kid was playing in the ground as instructed...
  • RajNi
    RajNi reacted to Agnii's post in the thread Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid with Haha Haha.
    Yea it is a cruel world out there. Namma thappey pannama irundhaalum, yaaro pannina thappa maraikka or thappu pandravangala kaapatha...
  • RajNi
    RajNi replied to the thread Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid.
    apo idichtu poi irukanuma😳 apayum pinnadi vara vehicles collapse aga chance iruku thane