The Internet has been transformed a lot when it was compared with the old days. Chatting has been a part of any social network on the internet. For example, take Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social networks; personal chatting has been evolved a lot. IN old days, we had a dedicated chatting application to connect people, just to communicate with one another. Whatever the communication might be but the safety measurements should be enabled during communication with one another.
While you enjoy chatting with strangers in our chat, we make sure that we follow all these bellow steps to keep you secure from any harm.
1. Data Protection and Privacy
- Encryption: We make sure the message you send in the chat has been transferred through a secure line instead of unsecured lines. Your data will be encrypted and only shown to concern room or particular user if it was an private chat.
- Data Retention: We store each user data for 90 Days time period on our server for security and safety reasons. This log data helps us to provide assistance to Official Authorities who request us to share certain user days who break internet laws and commit any cyber crimes.
2. Authentication and Access Control
- Strong Authentication: We force every users to have a strong password with mixed characters to keep their account strong.
- Session Management: We have session management enabled in our chat login system.
- Role-Based Access: We have multiple roles in our chat rooms, and each room has its own privilege. So its hard for users to break ADMIN privileges and get access to admin accounts.
3. Moderation and Reporting
- Community Guidelines: Here is our link to : Community Guidelines
- Automated Moderation Tools: We have auto Mute function, when it detects spam message, it will auto mute the spammer for a given time to stop the incident.
- Human Moderators: We have added plenty of Moderators and Admins to make sure our rooms are monitored for spams and abuse.
- Reporting Mechanism: Users are allowed to report (Flag) inappropriate messages and misbehaving users through chat room.
4. User Education and Features
- Safety Tutorials:
- Anonymous Chatting: We allow users to use the guest login as the anonymous chatting option to explore the room.
- Block and Mute: Block options are handy when it comes to block Idiocy chatters who blabber stuffs or send abusive messages.
- Private vs. Public Rooms: We have both rooms enabled for every users to have lil privacy and send funny comments in public.
5. Infrastructure and Platform Security
- Regular Audits: We Conduct security audits regularly to identify vulnerabilities in your platform.
- Firewalls and Intrusion Detection: Our firewalls are robust and we have latest method of intrusion detection systems to fend off malicious attacks.
- Backup Systems: Regularly back up your platform data to recover in the event of data loss.
6. Age Restrictions and Monitoring
- Monitoring: Our mods and admins monitor the room for any minors being roaming as an adult, we take necessary steps to keep teens away from our platform.
7. Transparency and Accountability
- Open Communication: We regularly update our users about any changes in community guidelines, or any incidents, updates or alerts about the site and chat.
- Feedback Channels: Here is our Feedback Thread section : Suggestions and Feedback , this helps us to get direct feedback from our regulars and people who love to see our chat getting improved every day.
8. Legal Compliance
- Our platform complies with local and international laws, especially regarding user data protection (e.g., GDPR in Europe).