Community guidelines are essential to maintain a safe and respectful environment for people in our chat room. Below are some general guidelines you might consider following while you experience our chat room.
Respect and Courtesy
- Treat every member with respect. Discrimination, bullying, or hate speech against any individual or group based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, or any other defining characteristic will not be tolerated.
- Avoid using strong or offensive language. Keep conversations civil and constructive.
- No promotion or distribution of illegal content, including but not limited to drugs, piracy, or explicit materials, no adult or nudity allowed in here
- Avoid spamming the chat rooms. This includes sending repeated messages, advertisements, or self-promotion, youtube links, audio messages, emojis, or any other chat links in the intention of promoting the other site.
- Do not share or promote harmful misinformation or fake news.
- We do not allow people to share any conspiracy materials.
No Trolling or Harassment
- Do not intentionally provoke or antagonize other users.
- Harassment, stalking, or any form of intimidation will result in immediate action, including banning from the chat room and revoking any points available with your accounts.
- Avoid stalking and harassing our Badge holders, this includes harassing VIP or any female badge holders on their PM.
Moderation and Reporting
- Respect decisions made by moderators. They are here to ensure the chat remains safe and respectful. Arguing with mods and admins for their actions is subjected to breaking another chat rule.
- Use the reporting mechanism to inform moderators about any inappropriate behavior or content. Do not misuse this feature for petty disputes. By clicking on the users name, you will get the block button to block any user.
- Our chat is a family-friendly chat room, where even a 15+ year old users can be allowed to chat. But for the sake of public chatting we have a restriction, that only 18+ adults are allowed to chat in our rooms.
- Do not engage in or promote any form of age-inappropriate content, and likely avoid sharing Underage Materials and any illegal text which commits any cyber crime.
- Do not pretend to be someone else, including other chat room members or moderators. Don't be a cheeky one trying to use same identical username of other chat members to defame them. This is against our rules and such accounts will be banned.
- Creating multiple accounts to deceive or disrupt the community will be grounds for a ban.
Stay on Topic
- If the chat room has a specific theme or topic, please stick to it. Off-topic discussions can be taken to appropriate chat rooms or private chats.
- Each room has a separate topic announced in the room. Stick to the topic or follow certain rules created for each rooms. We have a language barrier when it comes to choosing NON english speaking rooms.
Promotion and Advertising
- Do not promote products, services, or other websites unless it's relevant to the conversation and permitted by the chat room rules.
- Unsolicited promotions or repeated advertisements will be viewed as spam.
Be Mindful of the Platform
- While some discussions can be intense or emotional, remember that everyone is here to connect and communicate. Approach discussions with an open mind and be ready to agree to disagree.