Recent content by PartnerInCrime

1. P

Will my id be revoked - Melody

Request you to revoke the ban imposed on my Id Melody ..
  2. P

Resolved My Account is being banned

Thank you for your reply ... I never come on cross gender nics at any point of time....i dont come on guest nick too...i dont have the practice of chating in Main...very rarely chat in main but never in indecent way...dont find the way to give any wrong explanations for banning me...if you...
  3. P

Resolved My Account is being banned

My account Melody is banned...don't know the reason for being banned. Let me know and revoke the ban
  4. P

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT- APRIL '23

Congratulations to all the Winners
  5. P

Congratulations Aadhini for winning the title of C2F Big Boss

Congratulations Aadhini for winning the title of C2F Big Boss
  6. P

Hello Wanderer .. thanks for acceding my request for adding FM stations in Chat Room

Hello Wanderer .. thanks for acceding my request for adding FM stations in Chat Room
  7. P

My Vote for Aadhini for C2F Big Boss Final

My Vote for Aadhini for C2F Big Boss Final
  8. P

What is your First Impression on Ranjithame Song?

Music by Dhaman and dance movement of Binary
  9. P

FM channel

Thank u so much to you and ur team .. this is my Diwali gift as I feel this as my companion in US
  10. P

FM channel

Thank u for ur prompt reply and happy to see ur new initiatives in this regard .. Hope i too can join u soon in chattng
  11. P

FM channel

Can I make a request to start FM Channel .. as I was not able to log in chat due to Proxy .. I entered one of the chatting site there I find special program in their FM Channel conducted by the chatters .. I would request you to think and start from pongal with special programs lije Patti...
  12. P

நெருப்பில் துளிர்ந்த குளிர்

Wow .. beautiful tamil words .. U hv written it with feel
  13. P

விதை விளைகிறது

Yet another kavithai with thoughtful meaning Sagiye.. you can do more
  14. P

பேரழகியே

Wow super .. semaya irukku ...andha ponnukku correct Ana kavithai .. well done and keep it up .. saree colour nice