Recent content by vidya_vidya

1. vidya_vidya

கேள்வியா? சேதியா?

Makkadadaai? Meaning Enna
  2. vidya_vidya

கேள்வியா? சேதியா?

I see a sigh of relief😂😂😂you thought I fell in love with the guy from online chat? People who knew me a little would have guessed it’s not love 😅thanks for your concern but don’t worry, konjoondu arivu irukku 😂😂😂
  3. vidya_vidya

கேள்வியா? சேதியா?

Athu nanam alla. Because it’s not love. Yes I do care for him and hope everything is alright at his end..
  4. vidya_vidya

கேள்வியா? சேதியா?

எங்கு போனாய்? என்ன ஆனாய்? காற்று உன்னை கானகம் கடத்திச் சென்றதா? அது அவ்விடம் அலைக்கற்றைகளை அனுப்பவில்லையா? கை ஒடிந்த வேளையிலே, கால் நோக காட்டினை கடந்தாயா? தவித்தாயா? வலியிலே துடித்தாயா? ஏன் வரவில்லை இங்கே? புற வலி போதாது என்று, அக வலியும் சேர்த்து அணைத்து துடிக்கிறாயா? மருந்தில்லா உன்...
  5. vidya_vidya

I am back!

I also get super irritated by people changing the names and talk as if they are talking to me for the first time. We don't know their reasons so I have learned to accept and ignore lol.
  6. vidya_vidya

I am back!

Nanri. Ungala inga parthathil sandhosam.. hope you have a great time here👍🏻
  7. vidya_vidya

Resolved Unable to login using laptop

I will try log in using my personal laptop and see if the error still comes up. Thanks !
  8. vidya_vidya

I see yeah I was trying to use office laptop. That is what people in the chat also suggested. Maybe I will try log in using my personal laptop and see. Thanks.
  9. vidya_vidya

Can We predict our Future ? Is Time Travelling and Time machine for Real ?

Interesting theories! It seems like you have put a lot of thought into the idea of predicting the future. its fascinating, how you differentiate between seeing the future and predicting the future, and the idea that seeing the future may not actually allow you to change it. Is it the result of...
  10. vidya_vidya

சித்திரம் பூக்கும் சிறுகதைக் குவியல்

Wow so good. Nama thinam parthu kadanthu pora vishayangala oru siru kadhaya mathi romba azhaga solli irukeenga. kadhayum sirappu. unga mozhi vanmayum sirappu. Agamahilanin sirukadhai thougupugal nu seekirama oru book publish pannunga. All the best(y)
  11. vidya_vidya

I am back!

Thanks Summa!
  12. vidya_vidya

Hello Admin/Team, I tried to log in using my laptop, but I was unable to do so. An error message appeared, stating that a VPN was detected and advising me to turn off the VPN to continue. However, I am not using any VPN. Currently, I am using my mobile device to log in, but I would prefer to...
  13. vidya_vidya

hello my friend!

I'm sorry I couldn't address you by your nickname. My memory fails me, but I recognize you by the way you speak. I attribute my forgetfulness to the long gap between our interactions and my poor memory skills. Despite the years, you seem to remember so much about me, and I'm grateful for that...
  14. vidya_vidya

I am back!

Lol sunami la survive ana podhume. Swim panatiyum!
  15. vidya_vidya

I am back!

Thank you Aadhini