Search results

1. Endorphin

𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗠 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚!!!!

Quantum bits (qubits) vs. bytes: What's the advantage for data science? Quantum computing is still in its early stages of development, but it has the potential to revolutionize many industries, including data science. One of the key advantages of quantum computers is their use of qubits. A...
  2. Endorphin

Why husbands are always easy going while wives are short tempered ???

The stereotype of the easy-going husband and the short-tempered wife is a common one. But is there any truth to it? While it's important to remember that every relationship is different, there are a few reasons why this stereotype may exist. Social conditioning From a young age, boys and girls...
  3. Endorphin

Random stories by Random Author's

ராஜப்பா Rajappa sensed a sudden drop in his popularity. For the past three days everyone had been crowding around Nagarajan. Rajappa tried to tell them that Nagarajan had become swollen headed, but no one paid any attention to him. For Nagarajan was generous in sharing the stamp album his...
  4. Endorphin

Is extramarital affairs a boon or Bane for society???

Marriage has traditionally been revered as a sacred union in India, guided by religious rules and customs. Historically, it was believed that marriage was a divine wish, and couples were expected to stay together for life. However, the concept of marriage in India has evolved over the years...
  5. Endorphin

RIP

6. Endorphin

Thiraviyams Playlist

7. Endorphin

50💜GOLDEN💜RULES💜FOR💜LIFE

1. Never shake hands at anyone without standing up. 2. In a negotiation, never make the first offer. 3. If they trust you a secret, keep it. 4. If they lend you a car, return it with a full tank. 5. Do things with passion or don't do it at all. 6. When you shake your hand make it firm and look...
  8. Endorphin

நாடு தற்பொழுது உள்ள சூழ்நிலையில் மூன்றாம் தலைமுறை பட்டதாரிகளுக்கு இடஒதுக்கீடு மிக அவசியமா!!!????

. Reservation is a system of allocating seats in educational institutions and government jobs to certain groups of people, typically those who have been historically disadvantaged. In India, the reservation system is based on caste, with the aim of providing opportunities to members of lower...
  9. Endorphin

Word Association game!!

The rules are simple! I will post a word and you should post a word related to that! Eg Cat- dog Words can be both in English or tamil!(nd words shouldn't be repeated twice)I will post the first word Tamil(தமிழ் ) @Aadhini @Nilaa @Goodgirl @Prakash @Agnii @MASK @Vanathi @RajNi @sita...
  10. Endorphin

Why do political parties oppose NEET in TN but not in other states?

Wayback in 2017 i created a thread here opposing why NEET should be banned in Tamilnadu!!6 years have surpassed since then! as the protests against NEET has resurfaced again i wonder why NEET should be banned in TN!! why do you think NEET shouldnt be banned in TN?your valuable insights?
  11. Endorphin

Do you want answers to questions that ponder your head!?

Worth giving a shot!!
  12. Endorphin

The Best Chat Forum Software for Your Needs

Chat forums are a great way to build an online community, share knowledge, and get help. But with so many different chat forum softwares available, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. In this blog post, we will compare the top 5 chat forum softwares: phpBB, MyBB, Vanilla Forums...
  13. Endorphin

Why Are People more proned to be Perverts in Virtual Life rather than in real life?

Virtual life can be a great way to connect with people, learn new things, and have fun. But it can also be a place where people act in ways that they wouldn't in real life. One of the most common complaints about virtual life is that people are more likely to be perverts there than they are in...
  14. Endorphin

What is The Most Interesting Thing you Have Learned in your Entire Life?

The Most Interesting Thing I Have Learned in My Entire Life I have learned many interesting things in my life, but one of the most interesting is that everyone has a story to tell. No matter how different our lives may seem, we all share the same basic human experiences. We all feel joy...
  15. Endorphin

What is the purpose of your life???

The Purpose of My Life What is the purpose of my life? This is a question that many people have asked themselves at some point. There is no one answer that fits everyone, but there are some things that can help us to discover our own life purpose. One important thing to consider is our values...
  16. Endorphin

Hi guys!i am new to forum!

halo chaps and peeps.i am new to forum and nice to meet ya all!!