What's new

நாடு தற்பொழுது உள்ள சூழ்நிலையில் மூன்றாம் தலைமுறை பட்டதாரிகளுக்கு இடஒதுக்கீடு மிக அவசியமா!!!????

Balan72

I highly oppose it!
But thats a fact. We dont want opinions sir. You may please Highly oppose it with facts. Facts against any of the statement i had made. I had shown a license controlled idiotic india grown into wealthy by opening up private enterprise and GDP to budget was large then during conrol regime and now its become lesser and least in the free trade period. Please disprove with facts. FACTS. not OPINION. I guess you understand the difference between facts and opinion.

Balan72

While you can accept the genius Ambedkar why can't you accept the policy which he brought upon!!?
Idhu nallaa irukke. Avar genius naa avar sonnaa ellaame correct ah? what was his full view about reservation? As i understand, he was asking for political representation. Mathapadi Education al higher education ku reservation avar kettar ah? job la reservation avar kettaar ah? what sunset class he has envisaged for such previledges? If at all any such sunset class he mentioned. appadi sunset clause eh mention pannalaa naa avarukkum equal society la nambikkai illa nu artham. yetra thaazhva virumbi thaan irukkaar nu artham aaguthu. Please give me where i can find answers for all these issues in HIS OWN WRITING. any book or journal or parliamentary record or anything.

Meen

Idhu nallaa irukke. Avar genius naa avar sonnaa ellaame correct ah? what was his full view about reservation? As i understand, he was asking for political representation. Mathapadi Education al higher education ku reservation avar kettar ah? job la reservation avar kettaar ah? what sunset class he has envisaged for such previledges? If at all any such sunset class he mentioned. appadi sunset clause eh mention pannalaa naa avarukkum equal society la nambikkai illa nu artham. yetra thaazhva virumbi thaan irukkaar nu artham aaguthu. Please give me where i can find answers for all these issues in HIS OWN WRITING. any book or journal or parliamentary record or anything.

Fondly remembering Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, Subhash Kashyap, former secretary-general of three Lok Sabhas said, “If Dr. B.R. Ambedkar was alive today, it would have pained him to see that the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes still need reservation. He was for a casteless and classless society.”

Talking about the Father of the Indian Constitution on his death anniversary, Mr. Kashyap said, “It would have pained him to see that people are increasingly wanting more reservation for their castes. The reservation for SC and ST was agreed by the Constituent Assembly on the condition that it will not be extended to any other group of people. He repeatedly said he was for a casteless and classless society.”

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
why do you oppose NEET in TN?can you explain this?

Meen

appo BC MBC EWS reservation ku laam paartha manam vedumba maatara?adhu enna reservation naale SC/ST thaana ?MBC BC EWS OC laam reservation list laye varaadho?

The reservation for SC and ST was agreed by the Constituent Assembly on the condition that it will not be extended to any other group of people.

Balan72

why do you oppose NEET in TN?can you explain this?
Diversion tactics will not work Sir. Pls stick to the topic.
I just debunked your 2000 year, thousands of years of oppression fake narratives by showing quotes from the excerpts from the history icons he was quoting. Its a lie. You choose not to reply that word for word. You chose what is convenient for you. and you twist the direct meaning into something else, which completely shameless policos are only capable of. Also, I have refuted your story of attributing the india growth story to reservation summarily with GDP to Budget expenditure data. But narratives after narratives are only coming. Nothing based on DATA is flowing Sir.

Balan72

Neenga pottatha padikkave illaa pola. Hes trying to divert the subject and go in rounds.
Having assured in the constituent assembly, if they had extended the poison into the minds of BC, MBC and other Cs then its an evil design to keep the reservation perennial so that all non SCs should not unite. Thats should have been the intention. not this upliftment or any such nonsense.

Balan72

Thread innum sethu pogalaya🤔
Idhukku munnaala entry no 435 ya paarunga. Urichu uppukandam pottaachu. Neenga quote pannuna text la ye.
aayirakkkanakkaana varusham, 2000 varusham nu sollurathu ellaam pacha poyi. Thi ka punai churuttu nu naan sollala. avanagle sollittaanga.

Balan72

appo BC MBC EWS reservation ku laam paartha manam vedumba maatara?adhu enna reservation naale SC/ST thaana ?MBC BC EWS OC laam reservation list laye varaadho?
Aiyoo Saamy. Mudiyala. Ethana thadava andha karumatha oppose pannuradhu. Poyi mudhalla irundhu padinga naanga pottadha.
Ellaa eda odhukkeedum thappu. thappu thappu. thapppppoo thappu. Podhumaa innum venumaa?

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Aiyoo Saamy. Mudiyala. Ethana thadava andha karumatha oppose pannuradhu. Poyi mudhalla irundhu padinga naanga pottadha.
Ellaa eda odhukkeedum thappu. thappu thappu. thapppppoo thappu. Podhumaa innum venumaa?
Appo underprivileged castes ku enna alternatives vatchrukeenga!? August 15 1947 la reservation ku badhila yenna policy kondu vandurundha Inga caste discrimination ilaama aakirukalam!?

Meen

@Balan72
While writing about reservations for minorities and scheduled castes, he used a term ‘right to representation’ instead of reservation and he writes about overall representation in the public services. He was more inclined to notch up a quantum of scheduled castes in the services corresponding to their proportion in the population.

He was also in favor of curtailing a right to representation for scheduled castes and other minorities if the candidates failed to fulfill minimum educational qualification, and therefore it would not be mistaken to state that Dr. Ambedkar wanted reservations or representation in public services without compromising on quality of administration.

Most importantly, he did not bat for reservations in education, rather he merely states that the state should take care of financial assistance in education at every stage for the betterment of Scheduled Castes. This is a striking feature of Dr. Ambedkar’s line of thinking.

Avar seriya thaan soleerkaaru, infact naama muna sona athe points thaan. But ipo ivar per ah use paniye, elaathiyum mathitaanga

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Endorphin @RajNi I had shown that the standard 2000 years oppression is a fake narrative from the quotes of history given by Shreemaan @MASK . Please read his post and respond.
Indus valley civilization entha century la irunduchu according to your timestamp calculation!? When did aryans came through kanobai mount!? When did manushrimiti was created!? When did all four Vedas were created!? Why did buddhism which originated in india didnt have much followers in india but has more followers than Hinduism in the whole world!?
Why is it called scheduled castes/tribes!? Not called as lower caste!? Who are kalabrahas!? Who is ayyothithasa pandithar!? Who is panagal arasar!? Who is thaatha rettaimalai srinivansan!? What is justice party!? Who is Natesa mudaliar!? Why did TN oppose a bill favouring Kula kalvi by rajagopalachari!?
IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF ALL THOSE I AM SPEAKING I GUESS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET ME😏😁

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Balan72

Avar seriya thaan soleerkaaru, infact naama muna sona athe points thaan. But ipo ivar per ah use paniye, elaathiyum mathitaanga
See reservation is a thing not introduced by Ambedkar! It was introduced way before that by justice party in TN by nadesa mudaliar .Also do you really think India is the only country having reservation system!?

India is not the only country in the world that has a reservation quota system.

In fact, there are a number of other countries that have similar systems in place. These systems are designed to address historical discrimination and inequality, and to ensure that all members of society have equal opportunities.

Here are some examples of countries with reservation quota systems if u wanna know

Brazil:
Brazil has a system called Vestibular, which reserves a certain number of spots in universities for students from low-income families and those who live in rural areas. This system is designed to help these students overcome the financial and social barriers that they face in accessing higher education.

Canada:
Canada has a policy called Employment equity, which aims to ensure that members of underrepresented groups have equal opportunities in the workplace. This policy applies to federally regulated employers and requires them to take steps to increase the representation of women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, and people with disabilities.

China:
China reserves positions for ethnic minorities and women in government jobs and educational institutions. This is done to address the historical discrimination that these groups have faced, and to ensure that they have equal opportunities to succeed.

Finland:
Finland has quotas for Swedish speakers in certain government jobs and educational institutions. This is done to protect the rights of the Swedish-speaking minority in Finland.

Germany:
Germany has quotas in their Gymnasium system, which is the most prestigious track of secondary education. These quotas are designed to ensure that students from all backgrounds have the opportunity to attend a Gymnasium, regardless of their social or economic status.

Israel:
Israel has affirmative action policies that are designed to help Jewish immigrants and people from disadvantaged backgrounds. These policies include providing financial assistance and preferential treatment in employment and education.

Japan:
Japan has policies in place to assist the Burakumin, who are considered as Japan's outcasts. These policies include providing financial assistance and preferential treatment in employment and education.

Malaysia:
Malaysia has a new economic policy called the Malaysian New Economic Policy. This policy aims to reduce poverty and inequality among the different ethnic groups in Malaysia. The policy includes affirmative action measures that favor Malays and other indigenous groups.

New Zealand:
New Zealand has affirmative action for Maoris and Polynesians. This includes providing financial assistance and preferential treatment in employment and education.

Norway:
Norway requires 40% of the PCLs boards to be women. This is done to ensure that women have a strong voice in the decision-making process.

Romania:
Romania has quotas for Romas. This is done to address the historical discrimination that this group has faced, and to ensure that they have equal opportunities to succeed.

These are just a few examples of countries with reservation quota systems.
The specific details of these policies vary from country to country, but they all share the same goal of addressing historical discrimination and inequality, and ensuring that all members of society have equal opportunities.
Ippo namoorla mattum thaan ayoyo reservation ayoyo reservation nu koovikinu irukaanga!
Avan reservation vatchi enna kolaya panna poraan!? Avan life la muneri thaana poraan!?
Yen Kaila already 10 apples irukarapo pakkathula oruthan pasila onnume Kaila irukum podhu innoruthanuku EMPATHY la kodukarathu thaan reservation! Innoruthan vaaipa thatti parikaradhilla reservation! Rendu paer X Y irukaana X ku vaaipu kodutha mattum thaan Avan munerivaan Y ku naama kodukalainaalum inoruthuthavan koduthuruvanna naan X ku kodutha adhu Y kaana vaaipa thatti parikaradhilla ! Avanuku empathy la kodukara life!
Reservation is not about JUSTICE or EQUALITY!
It's about EMPATHY !
Idhuku mela idhula paesuradhuku onnnum Ila!

Balan72

Indus valley civilization entha century la irunduchu according to your timestamp calculation!?
I refuted a claim of the mahabaratham time because the planetary positions are all observed and recorded in the text. Are you understanding what are you asking me to corroborate with the star positions sir?
When did aryans came through kanobai mount!?
Dr.Ambedkar litterally laughed at this Aryan invasion theory. Do you know that Sir. This AIT was planted carefully planted by the british agents. He didn't fall for that, because hes learned. I dont know why you guys dont even heed to what Dr.Ambedkar rejected.

and then you are pulling an entire library. Whats the point? Are there any principle or not. Yes you have brute force. Agreed. Under what principle is that right. Please inform Sir.

Balan72

Got some work. will come and reply. Give me some time. And you use the word empathy. Thats the reason i keep explaining relentlessly. All that reservation will fetch may be cash without equality. Think over.

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I refuted a claim of the mahabaratham time because the planetary positions are all observed and recorded in the text. Are you understanding what are you asking me to corroborate with the star positions sir?

Dr.Ambedkar litterally laughed at this Aryan invasion theory. Do you know that Sir. This AIT was planted carefully planted by the british agents. He didn't fall for that, because hes learned. I dont know why you guys dont even heed to what Dr.Ambedkar rejected.

and then you are pulling an entire library. Whats the point? Are there any principle or not. Yes you have brute force. Agreed. Under what principle is that right. Please inform Sir.
Do you believe in illuminati!?

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Why is india being renamed as Bharat than India!? Do you have any idea!?

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Got some work. will come and reply. Give me some time. And you use the word empathy. Thats the reason i keep explaining relentlessly. All that reservation will fetch may be cash without equality. Think over.
Even if one lowe caste person has 100 crores he is not equal to a higher caste person in current scenario! Reservation is not only about cash it's about survival! U won't know the hurdles of a black negro unless you are a negro!
I posted this thread because I am a scheduled caste!
In a way I know better about reservation than you I guess!
And read the thread carefully it's not about reservation for those all who have already availed! It's only for those who hasn't still now!
My son doesn't need it but my friend's son who will be a first generation literate will mandatorily need it!