What's new

C2F Bigboss Season -2 Task -1

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I love my thatha (Mom via Dad) a lot and miss him too. Avaroda name ketha madri dan avar life um amanjudhu. Yes, he lost his wife after 3rd child delivery. Avar name enanu neengale guess panunga, kadasila I will declare that...Enavo terila edha type panrapove kanu elam verkudhu. lols
Thathoda amma and Thatha..evanga rendu peru matum dan... en mom and matha rendu pasangla valathadu. Naraya porattam and kastangal, oru family la women elana, adu epadi erukmnu ungalku soli teriyanum ela..so everyone knows what kind of life my mom and their bros went thro. BTW my paati died by cancer, he tried his best till her last breath, but went all in pains. Yosichi parunga those days, wife pona odane, kids raise panradhu kaga enoru mrg kaalam adhu. But he didnt give a chance to it.

Past
Endha kadhai elam enaku anda age la teriyadhu....sonalum purunjukra pakuvam kuda ela...But avar kuda suthadha street ela,//snacks sapadalamnu..veliye all kadaiku kutitu poi vangi kodupar...healthy foods dan..he is stricly NO TO JUNK guys! avar kuda time spend panadha holidays ela...apadi pochu those happy moments and epo nenachalum romba fresh and happy ah erku.

Both the brothers got married..One fine day...issue raise achu..enganu elarkum terinja adhe araicha maavu dan... Yes sothu pirikradhu la....Manusan retired aguna adutha naal enda topic rendu bros nu raise panitanga..I was like clue less, en epadi heated argument panitu erukanganu. All they need is to sell that house they lived and get that money and move out of that place...Enaku anda home was like heaven madri terinjdu..but evanga adha vikanum..reason is both the bros wanted to do buy a new home and do some business on their own., So question raise, ponuku sothu koduka koodadhu..since she went to different home....But thatha was like adu thapu apadi elam pana matenu sonadhu ku dan..evalo issues achu..edelam partha ...My mom.. enaku eduvume vendam nu solitanga. But my thatha stood and gave equal share to my mom.
Edha parthu rendu bros ku ..my mom mela sama gaandu agirchu..So pechu varthai stop agirchu..relation touch elam cut panitanga. Money kaga human relations cut panitanganu..na clg mudichapram dan realize panen..what kind of ppl they are nu.

Edula beauty enana..Anda timela ...mom thavira..vera yarume..andha veeta vithuta..thatha enga eruparnu yosikave ela. They started throwing balls, konja naal en veetla, konja naal avan veetlanu..Enda issue mudira madri terilanu..finally my thatha sold that house and gave share to everyone and started living his life switching to homes.

Avar enga veetuku vandhapo elam...I used to ask this question..en thatha anda veeta enorutharta kodutheenga. Avar deep voice la..vera vazhi terila prakash nu solitu..smile panitu..nama snacks sapda polamanu topic change panirvar. One time I told him..thatha na job poitu.naraya kaasu sethu vechi.. anda veeta epadiyachum vangi..nama poromnu sonen...He smiled and repliued..Na erukrapo vena panu..na ponapram panadhanu sonar! Adku na vera madri purunjuten..that time..nama veetla erukrapo dan pananu solirkar polanu..Later dan purunjudu..adhoda artham enanu

When he was in death bed, avar en kaiya pudichi, edho sola vandhar, but saw only his tears! Enaku adha pakrapo enaku kanla thani vandrchu..pakatla okanduten..sudena avar hand chillnu achu..I asked ppl around there to swtich off fan..avarku kulurdhu..odambu chilnu erknu..Everyone was like started screaming and cyring out. Enaku onume purila ena nadakdnu...Mom ena hug pani azhudhute sonapram dan velanguchu! En life la en kuda travel pana person .en kaiya pudichitu endha ulagatha vitu pona feel..Unforgettable moment in my life.

Avar pathu dan kathukiten..namakula evalo dan vali erundalum..veliya sirichutu poiranumnu.

My thatha name is Raman. Mom used to say this. Ramayanathla matum dan raman evalo varusam kaatla erundar da...but unga thatha life long apadi dan erundrukar! Adkum mela moment!

What could I have done using that TimeMachine:
Epo enaku erurka maturity and knowledge and money vechi, en thatha ah anda veetla eruka vechi...elarkum anda money koduthu veeta vitu anupirpen. En thatha kasta patadku kaalam elam podhum nu soli..avarfa raja madri vazha vechi..avarum nanum epovum pola happya eruka vechurpen. He lived very simple life, he never buys any dress for him, just white shirt and veshti..edu dan avar life long use pana costume and he doesnt travel. So avarku trendy ah dress vangi koduthu...en kuda bike la..oora suthi kamchurpen. Epadi naraya erku..basically avar life ah fulfill panananum oru aasai dan.

Present
Recent enaku oru tragedy achu...adhunala ega pata issues vera achu..Adula erundu velya varaduke..took lot of time and was like hell and depression mode..Adha avoid panradku na anda track la pogamale erundrupenu. Edunala en kuda erukra mom n dad ku dan adigam kastam kodututen. Adelam avoid panradku...I wud use this time machine!

Future
I am guy who never thinks about tomorrow. Life your present moment and make it memorable. Epo nama ena panromo..adu da naliku namaku karma pola vandhu nikum..So if you still insist me to use time machine in future. Onu sola aasai padren..

I really feel bad when I see Ashram, seeing kids living without parents. Sometimes tonum adopt panikalamanu..but ethana pera adopt panradhu. Edku mudivu elayanu dan tonum..So I would like to stop that specific incident. lols purunjurkum nenaikren. Apadi oru vishyam nadakama erunda...Epadi oru nilamai anda kids ku varama erukumla..So adukaga anda time machine use panven!

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
👉Past;

தம்மால் அன்பு செய்யப்பட்டாரது துன்பம் கண்டுழி அன்புடையார் கண்பொழிகின்ற புல்லிய கண்ணீரே
உள்நின்ற அன்பினை எல்லாரும் அறியத்தூற்றும் ஆதலான்..

The year when I was born and opened my eyes.. I was with my mom♥ and dad♥..

Days passed and I lost my dad♥ and mom♥..
My life got changed at that time.. I wish I can go back to that period and have my parents♥ live with me till my end..
I want my
dad♥ to come again.. I wish to celebrate every moments with my dad♥.. I wish to share all my feelings to my mom♥..
I want to take care of them♥ and want to live with them.. Since I couldn't get my parents' complete love♥ and care♥,
I want to change the past to make them live with me♥.. Especially my
DAD♥.. I will increase my days living with him..

👉Present;

I have seen only difficulties in these days.. I get tears when I think about these days.. More pain and more struggle..
Now, I wish to change only one thing, my dad♥..
Next one is my favourite Lovable♥ person .. first is my dad♥.. I am living without him..
I wish to bring him alive and live with him..
I wish to give him what he wishes..
I will make him to live with me till my end..
There are more things I can add up♥..

Next one is my lovable person♥..
Now we are far apart so that we don't meet each other..
I can't get his complete love♥ and care from him.. I will change that he stays with me and also will live with him.. Because he is far away, now there are many differences in opinion and disputes without any reason..
I wish to change that♥..

👉Future;

I have many desires about future..
As is said earlier, like the past and present, I believe that I will be more happy if my dad is with me..
Similarly, I want to live my life with the person I love the most..
I want to study well and pass with first class and make my father proud..
I couldn't study well in my present due to various reasons..
I want to change that in my future.. I'm not greed I just wish to have a husband who care and love me..

If a girl have a good father and good husband, she is the richest person♥..

Future;👉Country..

I wish that this world doesn't get any diseases..
Because of COVID pandemic, many lost their lives in this world..
I wish people to live without any problems and difficulties in their life in future..
People should get free education.. Every child must get compulsory education..
Every family should get their needs without any sufferings..
Every person must live this world.. Every person should help disabled people.. In total,
every person in this world should live happily😍..

Last... So based on this, yes. If by any means i did get a chance to change my past,
I would be the luckiest girl in the world and yes my future would look different..
(provided the time duration between past and future is good enough - depending on the event)..

Tq🙏 to C2F big boss for this opportunity
and tq🙏 too those who read this.. Sorry for late..
D7B88D6B-93A6-4098-BE32-B1FEA6E7DBC2.jpeg

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
First, thanks for everyone who wrote in english or tanglish, it was easier for me to read and understand. For people who wrote in tamil, sorry as I might have missed something in translation.
Everyone did a great job and I enjoyed reading everyones post. Some were very personal like @Astira, @Argus, @Endorphin, @Angelrash, @yashwant, @Angelsvijay.
Some like @Needu and @Agnii stood out as the had a broader view and ideas of how things around them could have been different. Needu's post felt vivid, like he visualized the time travel. And @Agnii's had a lot of interesting ideas. And @balan had a little bit of both, personal moments that could be different and also how world could be a different place. @Nilaa and @Anija’s entry was real and simple, anyone next door could relate to that. @Praksh’s entry was also emotional,

I am not sure how to grade this, as this is each one’s point of view and their story to tell, there cannot be anything right or wrong in this. But for the sake of competition, I graded this based on three things:
1. moments that connected with me, or the ones I can understand and relate.
2. creativity and logic
3. the ones that were close to the concept.
- I think when you talk about a time machine, you always need to be very specific about which time i.e. the specific date and time, that you want to go to, or atleast the specific moment incase you dont remember the date and time.
- the task said three moments or three things you want to change, not more not less.

So the posts with these details, I gave them more points.

Considering all these, the top three are

@Astira -8/10
Her post didnt seem like just a task, it felt like real feelings that weighs your soul, a sense of longing and it looked like using the task as a means to lay it out here. She was to some extent specific about the three moments to change.

@Endorphin -7/10
His post was also very personal, and could sense a lot of guilt. He also had three things to change in the travel.

@Agnii - 6/10
Stood out because of all the ideas that he had, so points for creativity. Also he used the moments in present and future, based on what he changed in the 'past'. Which follows the concept of time travel.

@Prakash - 6/10
His post was quite emotional, to an extent where the actual task became unclear.

balan 6
nila 5
anija 5
needu 5
argus 5
angelrash 4
yashwant 4
angel vijay 3

Thanks for your grading Sita, and explaining the criteria too...

Congratulations to all 👏👏👏 Task 1 successfully completed 😂

Last edited:

Astira

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
First, thanks for everyone who wrote in english or tanglish, it was easier for me to read and understand. For people who wrote in tamil, sorry as I might have missed something in translation.
Everyone did a great job and I enjoyed reading everyones post. Some were very personal like @Astira, @Argus, @Endorphin, @Angelrash, @yashwant, @Angelsvijay.
Some like @Needu and @Agnii stood out as the had a broader view and ideas of how things around them could have been different. Needu's post felt vivid, like he visualized the time travel. And @Agnii's had a lot of interesting ideas. And @balan had a little bit of both, personal moments that could be different and also how world could be a different place. @Nilaa and @Anija’s entry was real and simple, anyone next door could relate to that. @Praksh’s entry was also emotional,

I am not sure how to grade this, as this is each one’s point of view and their story to tell, there cannot be anything right or wrong in this. But for the sake of competition, I graded this based on three things:
2. creativity and logic
- I think when you talk about a time machine, you always need to be very specific about which time i.e. the specific date and time, that you want to go to, or atleast the specific moment incase you dont remember the date and time.
- the task said three moments or three things you want to change, not more not less.

@Astira -8/10
Her post didnt seem like just a task, it felt like real feelings that weighs your soul, a sense of longing and it looked like using the task as a means to lay it out here. She was to some extent specific about the three moments to change.

@Endorphin -7/10
His post was also very personal, and could sense a lot of guilt. He also had three things to change in the travel.

@Agnii - 6/10
Stood out because of all the ideas that he had, so points for creativity. Also he used the moments in present and future, based on what he changed in the 'past'. Which follows the concept of time travel.

@Prakash - 6/10
His post was quite emotional, to an extent where the actual task became unclear.

balan 6
nila 5
anija 5
needu 5
argus 5
angelrash 4
yashwant 4
angel vijay 3
Tq sis na pesinave full sola aarmabichuven. Typing veraya adan mansila irnthathu vaarthaiya vanthutu 💝💝

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

2. creativity and logic

@Astira -8/10

@Endorphin -7/10

@Agnii - 6/10

@Prakash - 6/10

balan 6
nila 5
anija 5
needu 5
argus 5
angelrash 4
yashwant 4
angel vijay 3
Heartily congratulate everyone for their immense participation and contribution! And thank you @sita for evaluating my content! As always marks is just a number for the content we create!

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Delving into the Past:
For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these. “It might have been” - John Greenleaf Whittier.
Anyways, here goes.

My amends of Past:
If i could make amend, the deeds of 70s, I would have supported my dare devil paternal sinna thatha and articulated against the views of my conservative paternal grandpa, convincing him to stay, so that their partnership would not have fallen. ( I was about 4 year old then. What a laughing stock)

And since, we would have continued our mill and merchant outlets, I would have been pulled off the school by my 7th std or 8th std as per our family tradition. I need not have gone through these grueling decade of degrees after degrees only to end up in some job.

Either I would have ended up in our mill or in any of our merchandise outlets managing the affairs of our business. I wouldn’t have spent my grey cells for some others company’s capex nor for transforming the institution I was given charge of as ceo. I would have worked and transformed our own business and made our profits.

I would prevent my grandpa selling off at the least one last property for a pittance for, he wouldn’t have fathomed that, that single property would be worth in 9 digits in the future. The need for selling any property would not have arisen at all. I would have settled a property dispute out of courts by conceding a fraction of money we had spend for 3 decades on the impotent legal system and enriched those parasitic advocates. That would have been another 9 digits worth of property by now.

And because our stature is continuing, my younger sisters’ futures would not have been on my shoulders. I would have felt at ease, burden less, tension less during my adolescence, lesser acid in my guts. Their marriages would have happened much earlier in their late teens or early 20s. Also, we could have sent alliance proposal to my present wife some 8 to 10 years earlier and we would have become a couple a decade earlier. She could have accepted our proposal though I’m lesser educated than her. Usually we don't mind education in alliances. In our clan, family background alone matters. May be status too.

My present kids would not have come to us because of time shift. We would have gotten two other daughters whom by now would have been in the age of marriage. Their education would have been completed by now or the younger daughter might be doing her masters or so.

My Present:
It’s about time my daughters are grown up by now. I ll find suitable grooms for them or peruse if they have anyone in their mind.

I d be immersed into finding a good match for my girls in our circle of relatives and businesses and I’d love to see my kids indulge in marital bliss.

As for my swadharma: I had been bestowed with the insight to see through the maze of socio economic matrix that promotes loot gamble and enslavement.

I understand that to end this loot, rob, gamble and lottery economy, policies and systems need to be modified to eliminate the possibility of such loot.

I understand that Law enforcement is entertainment in corrupt India. Accomplishing this is an uphill task. Screaming wouldn’t work nor will any Shankar movie kind of bravado crap will work.

The logical way is to change the system of loot is to show the policy makers of the flaws in their framework and the need for sealing those loopholes. I also understand that only the ministers could moot and enforce any ideas of policy change. For sending members with that correct ideology, people should vote for that ideology which is the source of power in democracy.

I understand that I should therefore educate and enlighten the people of the flaws in the present economic system that legitimize loot and maintain slavery of large masses by a very small elite class with the help of corrupt bureaucrats. I should also prescribe a flawless self checking socio economic system and governance that should be implemented and preserved.

My expertise is in matters of money and economics and my swadharma is explaining things lucidly. With my compelling articulation and lucid explanations, i will convince the righteous honest people who are majority of the population but were kept ill informed and confused in deceiving words that darken the truth. My words will enlighten my brethren and shape my nation and I m on the job now.

My Future:
Having completed my swadharma of explaining the masses I finish my debt to this society who fed me, provided me all the products and services thus far, it’s time I get selfish.

In a secluded piece of land in some hill village in Tamil Nadu, I wish to remain and contemplate penance. Damn, it’s like inferno here at the plains. At the least, some chill climate in my evening days with my own orchid, watering it and harvesting, sharing with the neighbors, and learn to cook on my own.

They tell, it takes many many lifetimes to comprehend the sidhdhantha - our own theology, I ll attempt to read and may be understand our indigenous logical construct that literally means sidhdha - knowledge antha - end, the ultimate end of knowledge. I could escape this vicious cycle. Who knows?

Mission accomplished.

Tq sis na pesinave full sola aarmabichuven. Typing veraya adan mansila irnthathu vaarthaiya vanthutu 💝💝
Congratulations 💐💐and to everyone👍💐

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad

2. creativity and logic

@Astira -8/10

@Endorphin -7/10

@Agnii - 6/10

@Prakash - 6/10

balan 6
nila 5
anija 5
needu 5
argus 5
angelrash 4
yashwant 4
angel vijay 3
Congratulations everyone 👏

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
ஒரு சிறிய தடங்கள், நான் மதிப்பெண் வெளிடும் முறையை சரியாக captain இடம் நான் விவரிக்கவில்லை..இது என் தவறும் தான்.. ஆகையால் குறைவான மதிப்பெண் என்று யாரும் மனம் தளர வேண்டாம்.. முதல் Task என்பதால் யாரையும் eliminate செய்யாமல் captain SITA கொடுத்த மதிப்பெண் உடன் Bigboss Hidden Marks வெளியிட படுகிறது..இனி வரும் Task களில் Bigboss Hidden Marks வெளியிடபட மாட்டாது..

@Astira +2 =10
@Endorphin +3 = 10
@Agnii +4 =10
@Prakash +4 = 10
@Balan72 +4 =10
@Nilaa +5 =10
@Anija +5 =10
@Needu +5 =10
@Argus +5 =10
@Angelrash +6 = 10
@yeshwant +6 = 10
@Angelsvijay +7 =10
And
Task 1 captain @sita = 10

இனி வரும் Task களில் Bigboss Hidden Marks வெளிவராது. அனைத்து பதிவுகளும் யோசிக்கவும் வைத்தது..Task -1 னஐ பலனை பிரதிபலிப்பகவும் செய்தது.. வாழ்த்துக்களுடன் உங்கள் Bigboss

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

2. creativity and logic

@Astira -8/10

@Endorphin -7/10

@Agnii - 6/10

@Prakash - 6/10

balan 6
nila 5
anija 5
needu 5
argus 5
angelrash 4
yashwant 4
angel vijay 3
Congratulations to all my dears!!! ❤❤❤ 💐💐💐