What's new

C2F BigBoss season -2 Task 2

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Ok this is my last post on this conversation...

Neeye sollita sample post nu... adhey madiridhan varaiyanumnu avasiyam illa... adhey train ah, Top view, Left side view, Right side view, 3 dimensional view nu edhu potrundhaalum accept pannuvinga, but interior varainja mattum eppadi adhu theme la irundhu missing nu enakku puriyala...

Her post deserves bonus marks for innovative thinking and social message, not penalty...
No agnii, theme ila la adhula.. ofcourse it was a fantastic pencil art..
Pugai vidum rayil vandi thana theme, adhu complete ah inside iruka vishayam thaney iruku.. unnodathum not according to theme.. Kochikatha soldrenu.. because theme yaer ottum vivasaayi, nee varanjadhu maatu vandi, balan varanju irunthaar la adhu than apt.. and one more person meen pidi thozhil ku badhil oruthar fishing pandra mari varanjaanga, nama maranthuten, adhum theme la varaadhu, again..
No hate, no fight.. just soldren da..

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
No agnii, theme ila la adhula.. ofcourse it was a fantastic pencil art..
Pugai vidum rayil vandi thana theme, adhu complete ah inside iruka vishayam thaney iruku.. unnodathum not according to theme.. Kochikatha soldrenu.. because theme yaer ottum vivasaayi, nee varanjadhu maatu vandi, balan varanju irunthaar la adhu than apt.. and one more person meen pidi thozhil ku badhil oruthar fishing pandra mari varanjaanga, nama maranthuten, adhum theme la varaadhu, again..
No hate, no fight.. just soldren da..
Atlast I’m seeing valid straight points for justifying it. Way to go

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I would like to review the arts uploaded here and share my views here. This is purely based on analysis and title assigned for this competition, not to hurt winners or participants. So that you can focus more in detail in upcoming artworks.

1.புகையுடன் செல்லும் ரயில்
2. மாடுகளுடன் ஏர் ஓட்டும் விவசாயி
3. மீன் பிடி தொழில்..
Enda title ku - A train with smoke coming out of it - Enda concept ah..base pani varainju aduku justify pana drawings are
@Endorphin @Astira @Angelsvijay

Oru vivasayi - maadu oda er thozhuvradhu dan edhoda artham - enda concept base pani varainja ppl are
@Anija @Ohmylove @Balan72

3. மீன் பிடி தொழில்..
Meenu pudikum thozilali - it can either someone fishing using boat or a labour using large net to collect fish - enda concept basis la vandha drawings are @Needu @Nilaa
Enga list pana drawings matume - enda title ku justify panra drawings - Rest are rejected, since it didnt justify to what the title is. Edukapram dan we need to vote based on how good, better and best. Overall its a good attempt by everyone for showcasing their hidden talents here. Be open to criticism thats what will make to you to learn more & grow more!

Balan72

I would like to review the arts uploaded here and share my views here. This is purely based on analysis and title assigned for this competition, not to hurt winners or participants. So that you can focus more in detail in upcoming artworks.

Enda title ku - A train with smoke coming out of it - Enda concept ah..base pani varainju aduku justify pana drawings are
@Endorphin @Astira @Angelsvijay

Oru vivasayi - maadu oda er thozhuvradhu dan edhoda artham - enda concept base pani varainja ppl are
@Anija @Ohmylove @Balan72

3. மீன் பிடி தொழில்..
Meenu pudikum thozilali - it can either someone fishing using boat or a labour using large net to collect fish - enda concept basis la vandha drawings are @Needu @Nilaa
Enga list pana drawings matume - enda title ku justify panra drawings - Rest are rejected, since it didnt justify to what the title is. Edukapram dan we need to vote based on how good, better and best. Overall its a good attempt by everyone for showcasing their hidden talents here. Be open to criticism thats what will make to you to learn more & grow more!
You too did a fantastic drawing in digital. It was a farmer tilling the wet land with plough. Beautiful to see the reflection in the water beneath, and the scenery behind. That qualifies the criterion too.

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
You too did a fantastic drawing in digital. It was a farmer tilling the wet land with plough. Beautiful to see the reflection in the water beneath, and the scenery behind. That qualifies the criterion too.
Nandri Sir - It was a scribbling though. Didnt get much time. Next time naraya neram spend pani pananum. Thanks again for your analysis. Means a lot.

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad
Ithelam pakurapo I feel that I got something I did not deserve oru mathiri guilty ah irku.. Can we stop talking about task -2 please, It is mentally disturbing me, Small request than from my side

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Ithelam pakurapo I feel that I got something I did not deserve oru mathiri guilty ah irku.. Can we stop talking about task -2 please, It is mentally disturbing me, Small request than from my side
Chill da. 💐 thatsall. Don't be guilty or feel like this. Come on cheer up .

Balan72

Yenmaa. naane jolly ah alaiyuren la. Unakkenna ma. People have some skill naturally and some they are not used to. Avlo thane ma. Jus chill.

Anija

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
C2F Rhymester
C2F Songster
C2F WordSmith
Vj gal... Ipotan task 2 finished.. Atha pathi worry panatinga... Yaru ena solatum.. Focus in ur task and move on... Innum neraiya task iruku..athula unga talents ahh show panunga.♥ go ahead Vj gal.. ♥😍..u can do it 👏..soluravanga aayiram soluvanga.. Next enakum Itu varum.. So athala yosikama task ah Joly ah panunga 😻

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I hope the discussion was over long back... again and again adhai pathi pesi yaaroda manasaiyum kaaiya paduthha vendaam pls 🙏 indha game ku oru format irukku, adhu padi every task will have a Captain and he/she can save whomsoever they want to save...

Sometimes, the judgement may not be in your favor or may not seem like a fair one... not all the times the winners are chosen on merit here... over one year of experience in this forum, I have seen that a lot...

But there are new entrants here who just try to showcase their talents... let us not hurt their sentiments by repeatedly telling them that they don't deserve a win... none of us have any say in Task 2 except Argus and Don... you like it or not, that's the format of this game!

@Assistantdon sorry for the post in the thread once again

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Task -2 voteன் படியும் ஒருவர் வேண்டுதல் இணங்க இந்த வாரம் Eliminate ஆகும் நபர் @Goodgirl .. மீதமுள்ளவர்கள் Task -3 செல்லலாம்..

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Task -2 voteன் படியும் ஒருவர் வேண்டுதல் இணங்க இந்த வாரம் Eliminate ஆகும் நபர் @Goodgirl .. மீதமுள்ளவர்கள் Task -3 செல்லலாம்..
😞😞😞😞
So sad Don hey !!
Nan eliminate aavenu edhir paakavey ila 🤧🤧 but it's okay!! All the best everyone..

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
😞😞😞😞
So sad Don hey !!
Nan eliminate aavenu edhir paakavey ila 🤧🤧 but it's okay!! All the best everyone..
Buddy - Cheerup..You will come back for sure in WILD CARD round la..suma therika vidalam...

Na enda game la erukenu ... adikadi @Nilaa task complete pana soli dan... enake nyabaga vardhu..ne edukelam feel pandha buddy!