What's new

C2F BigBoss Season-2 Task-6

Balan72

எங்கள் அணி சார்பாக கேட்க மீதமிருக்கும் ஒரு கேள்வி சீரியஸாக ஒன்றும் ஜாலியாக ஒன்றும் தயார் செய்து கொண்டிருக்கிறேன். எதனை கேட்பது என்பதை டாஸ் போட்டு போஸ்ட் செய்கிறேன்.

Last edited:

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
According to the opponent team's acceptanc Megam Team will receive "Panithuli" marks.

Megam -50

Mazhai - 90

Balan72

And finally, I thought of giving you some taste of mathematics i observed in the street eatery nearby. Enjoy :p
Price and cost details of a street eatery

Description
Malabar Parota
Bun Parotta
Veechu Parotta
Kal Dosai
Plain Dosa
Roast
Omlet
Kalakki
Half boil
Sales Price
10​
15​
15​
20​
30​
50​
20​
20​
12​
Material Cost incl preparation
4​
4​
4​
8​
8​
12​
12​
12​
6​
Size
4" Dia circle​
3" Dia circle​
5" x 5" Square​
5" Dia circle​
9" dia circle​
18" x 8" Dia ellipse​
4" Dia circle​
4"x 4" Square​
3" Dia circle​
Time taken in tawa
2 mins​
4 mins​
1.5 mins​
1.5 mins​
45 sec​
75 secs​
1 min​
30 secs​
20 secs​

For circular & eliptical shaped dishes, the corner spaces wasted is about 15%
One Tawa of 4 ft X 6ft with Gas stove, the shop runs from 7 pm to 11 pm and the crowd visits all of that 4 hours
One commercial gas cylinder of Rs. 1800 will last for 4 days
The salary of a chef at Tawa is 36000 per month and the 2 helpers salary are 12000 each
Police maamool of Rs. 1000 per day and No Holiday

Find the profitability of the 9 products and rank them in the order of Profitability, from the most profitable dish to the least profitable dish.

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
And finally, I thought of giving you some taste of mathematics i observed in the street eatery nearby. Enjoy :p
Price and cost details of a street eatery

Description
Malabar Parota
Bun Parotta
Veechu Parotta
Kal Dosai
Plain Dosa
Roast
Omlet
Kalakki
Half boil
Sales Price
10​
15​
15​
20​
30​
50​
20​
20​
12​
Material Cost incl preparation
4​
4​
4​
8​
8​
12​
12​
12​
6​
Size
4" Dia circle​
3" Dia circle​
5" x 5" Square​
5" Dia circle​
9" dia circle​
18" x 8" Dia ellipse​
4" Dia circle​
4"x 4" Square​
3" Dia circle​
Time taken in tawa
2 mins​
4 mins​
1.5 mins​
1.5 mins​
45 sec​
75 secs​
1 min​
30 secs​
20 secs​

For circular & eliptical shaped dishes, the corner spaces wasted is about 15%
One Tawa of 4 ft X 6ft with Gas stove, the shop runs from 7 pm to 11 pm and the crowd visits all of that 4 hours
One commercial gas cylinder of Rs. 1800 will last for 4 days
The salary of a chef at Tawa is 36000 per month and the 2 helpers salary are 12000 each
Police maamool of Rs. 1000 per day and No Holiday

Find the profitability of the 9 products and rank them in the order of Profitability, from the most profitable dish to the least profitable dish.
Vera level sir. Samaya workout panirkeenga. Osm

Balan72

Nice.. Need some clarification. Are you sure its only one tawa of 50"*75" he uses for all the items? Does he prepare all the items in 4 hrs continuosly? Where are the inputs for the raw material like rice, dhal, maida, egg etc? Infact we need to know approximately how many of each items sold per day. Costing ku idhellam venume.. Illatti profitability epdi paakkaradhu? (Oru vela answer eh solliteno? 🤣)
All the necessary inputs are given and the problem statement is complete Sir.
Yes only one tawa I mentioned it there.
Preparation done as the orders flow
Forget the breakup of materials quantity and price. I had included and given you. saved you some work.
Sales - a typical roadside eatry.

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
All the necessary inputs are given and the problem statement is complete Sir.
Yes only one tawa I mentioned it there.
Preparation done as the orders flow
Forget the breakup of materials quantity and price. I had included and given you. saved you some work.
Sales - a typical roadside eatry
I didnt notice cost of material, sorry. But my question is whether all items will be made using one tawa in all the four hours continuously. Let me read once more... Hahaha.. Thanks ji

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
நேரம் கடப்பாதலும் சிலர் உடல்நிலை சரியில்லாமல் பங்கேற்க முடியாத காரணத்தினாலும், வேலை பளு காரணத்தினாலும் இந்த Task -6 போட்டி இரு அணிகளுக்கும் சரி சமமாக மதிப்பெண் வழங்கி Super Over Method க்கு‌ கொண்டு செல்லப்படுகிறது.. உங்கள் Free time ல் மிச்சம் உள்ள கேள்விகளை பதில்களை சரி செய்து கொள்ளுங்கள்.. இன்னும் பல Task இருப்பதினால் வெற்றிப் பெற்ற அணி தேர்ந்தெடுக்கும் நேரமிது.. ஆகையால் BB ஆல் கேட்கப்படும் ஒரு கேள்விக்கு எந்த அணி பதில் காரணத்துடன் சொல்கிறதோ அதுவே வெற்றி பெற்ற அணியாக அறிவிக்கப்படும்..

மேகம் -120
மழை -120

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
BB than kelvi kekka poraruna, naanga edhukku questions ready pannanum.. 🤔purilaye

Vanathi

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Namma questionla idhu varaikkum answer sollaadha oru questionaiye kodunga

ThePopeye

Namma questionla idhu varaikkum answer sollaadha oru questionaiye kodung

நேரம் கடப்பாதலும் சிலர் உடல்நிலை சரியில்லாமல் பங்கேற்க முடியாத காரணத்தினாலும், வேலை பளு காரணத்தினாலும் இந்த Task -6 போட்டி இரு அணிகளுக்கும் சரி சமமாக மதிப்பெண் வழங்கி Super Over Method க்கு‌ கொண்டு செல்லப்படுகிறது.. உங்கள் Free time ல் மிச்சம் உள்ள கேள்விகளை பதில்களை சரி செய்து கொள்ளுங்கள்.. இன்னும் பல Task இருப்பதினால் வெற்றிப் பெற்ற அணி தேர்ந்தெடுக்கும் நேரமிது.. ஆகையால் BB ஆல் கேட்கப்படும் ஒரு கேள்விக்கு எந்த அணி பதில் காரணத்துடன் சொல்கிறதோ அதுவே வெற்றி பெற்ற அணியாக அறிவிக்கப்படும்..

மேகம் -120
மழை -120
Itha munnadiye senjirukalam