What's new

I am back!

vidya_vidya

Hello, how are you all? It's been years since I last visited, so some of you may remember me and some may not. I might remember you if you used the same nick name. I used to be a frequent user, but I took a break and then rejoined. Again I took a break. However, this time, when I tried to join again, I was unable to due to some country-based restriction. I thought it might be because of abuses, which caused them to ban my country. I used to check frequently, but with no luck. After a while, when I searched for "tamil2friends" (or "friends2tamil"), I couldn't even find a page. I was very disappointed and thought, "enga da inga iruntha kinatha kanom."

Yesterday, I felt like searching for the old group again, and Google finally led me to this page. Upon seeing the admin names and chatting in the chat window, I realized that it's the same old forum. I'm posting this message to say that I'm back and to greet my old friends and new acquaintances. I'm hoping to see you all on the chat window soon! Vidya

vidya_vidya

Thanks prakash, Not a new user. Already dive in panni swim panna kinaru than. Pathukalam. Thanks for the warm welcome.

freakyguy

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hello, how are you all? It's been years since I last visited, so some of you may remember me and some may not. I might remember you if you used the same nick name. I used to be a frequent user, but I took a break and then rejoined. Again I took a break. However, this time, when I tried to join again, I was unable to due to some country-based restriction. I thought it might be because of abuses, which caused them to ban my country. I used to check frequently, but with no luck. After a while, when I searched for "tamil2friends" (or "friends2tamil"), I couldn't even find a page. I was very disappointed and thought, "enga da inga iruntha kinatha kanom."

Yesterday, I felt like searching for the old group again, and Google finally led me to this page. Upon seeing the admin names and chatting in the chat window, I realized that it's the same old forum. I'm posting this message to say that I'm back and to greet my old friends and new acquaintances. I'm hoping to see you all on the chat window soon! Vidya
Welcome back 😊

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Wc to our C2F forum 🥰@vidya_vidya 🥰🥰 its the same of our old t2f platform.... Just, the name changed.... 😊😊 happy seeing U again...! Hope all is well with U out there 🥰 cheers 🥰👍 @vidya_vidya share all your ideas, emotions, creativity everything with all of us over here....! 😇😋🥰 tc 🥰

O

Ohmylove

கிணறு கடலா மாறிப்போச்சு!! அதான் கண்டுபுடிக்கா முடியல போல இனிமே சுனாமி ல swimming அடிக்கலாம் !! @vidya_vidya 😍😍

SummaFun

vanakkkam Vidya.. welcome backk nalla super a enjoy pannunga chat la . all the best

Balan72

வாங்க வாங்க..

வாங்க வாங்க. வழி தேடி திரும்ப வந்த கதைய படிக்கவே ஆச்சிரியமா இருக்கு. ரொம்ப நாள் கழிச்சு பழைய ஊருக்கு திரும்பி போய் பாத்தா எல்லாம் மாறிபோயிருக்கும். இதானா இல்ல வேற இடமான்னு தோணுறது சகஜம் தான். நான் இங்கே உங்களுக்கெல்லாம் ஜூனியர். ரீஸண்ட் எண்ட்ரி.

vidya_vidya

வாங்க வாங்க..

வாங்க வாங்க. வழி தேடி திரும்ப வந்த கதைய படிக்கவே ஆச்சிரியமா இருக்கு. ரொம்ப நாள் கழிச்சு பழைய ஊருக்கு திரும்பி போய் பாத்தா எல்லாம் மாறிபோயிருக்கும். இதானா இல்ல வேற இடமான்னு தோணுறது சகஜம் தான். நான் இங்கே உங்களுக்கெல்லாம் ஜூனியர். ரீஸண்ட் எண்ட்ரி.
Nanri. Ungala inga parthathil sandhosam.. hope you have a great time here👍🏻