What's new

Tales Untold

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Vendakka udachu pathu than vanganum.. aana kada kararuku theriyama 😜

Meen

Ponnu paaka beautiful ah soft ah irunthalum, aval oru psycho nu maapla ku theriyaadhu
😂😂😂🤣 en life story ah padam ah Edutha, intha scene apidye GVM voice la narrate pananum

Meen

Seasonal love

We met one lovely spring for the first time and our love grew as the monsoon rains drenched us both.
By fall, we were inseperable, she would sing for me all day and I would make her the sweetest meal. Just before winter, she left without saying a word, leaving me lifeless and frozen.

The day I couldnt cry

I was unable to stand or even sit for too long, but I insisted to come and watch how I failed. I hadnt slept for months now and couldnt remember a day that passed without me crying. But that day, I had no tears, I just watched them as they put all my hope, dreams and my life into the tiny box where he slept peacefully, and carefully lowered him 8 feet under the ground. 8 feet, one for every month he was inside me.

Revenge

As I turned away and flinched, he pinned me down on the bed, held me by my neck in one hand and with the kitchen knife in the other he stabbed me. I woke up, relieved that it was another dream, but just to confirm I ran downstairs. And opened the freezer, he was still there.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
The sad story.. word by word I could relate it so much as I witnessed the same situation. En relative oruthangaluku ipdi aachu.

The pain was so much, infact ennala avanga pakkathula kuda poga mudila, as I didn't have courage to talk with them or console them... More importantly andha baby ya paarkara alavuku dhairiyamum illa.

I could still recollect the people around were trying hard to make the mom stay back at home, but she insisted she will go to the burial place.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
First and Third story ku connection irukkudha? Avanoda Aavi dhan ARR voice la paadudha😂

Meen

Ok Round 1 ku 3 stories complete panina @Goodie and @Nilaa congrats and good job 👏
👏 👏 👏 :love::love::love:

@Assistantdon and @Agnii neenga unga remaining stories time kedaikra apo post panunga.

Microfictions are tough yen na rombo short ah eluthanum, but elaarume easy ah paniteenga, I was surprised. Some general feedback I have:
- Make sure it is a story, abstract ah ending ilaama poem maari iruntha intha format la varaathu. There is nothing wrong in art, creativity ku rules poda mudiyaathu, but we will have to challenge ourselves.
- Neenga eluthra antha 4-5 sentences, should describe the plot, characters and the story. Intha format oda main reason eh is to show that as a story teller, you dont have to tell everything to the readers, you can show them and make them feel it.

So focus on these for the next rounds! Good luck!

Also time kedaikra apo unga posts intha thread la podunga: https://www.chat2friends.com/forum/index.php?threads/tales-untold-series.4632/
I feel intha thread la iruntha it will live on, game threads close pani it will get lost.
Each story ovoru post ah podunga.
🙏🙏🙏

Meen

Round 2:

Imagine it is your funeral! Write an eulogy for yourself. It can be a from a perspective of a closed one who understands you the most or any random person who knows you. Word limit 500 words, 10-15 sentences max. Try to stick to word limit.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
First story is a relationship between a tree and a bird, athaan antha song
First story la She left him and he felt lifeless and Frozen. Third story la she checks him in freezer 😂

First story la he cooks food for her, Third story la he stabs with kitchen knife 😂

Meen

First story la She left him and he felt lifeless and Frozen. Third story la she checks him in freezer 😂

First story la he cooks food for her, Third story la he stabs with kitchen knife 😂
May be they are connected, in my brain 😂
A blind's story will be in black and white.

Meen

Round 2:

Imagine it is your funeral! Write an eulogy for yourself. It can be a from a perspective of a closed one who understands you the most or any random person who knows you. Word limit 500 words, 10-15 sentences max. Try to stick to word limit.
Forgot to tag @Nilaa @Goodie @Agnii @Assistantdon
And others can jump in when you feel like!
You have three days to submit.

I recommend you to post here as well for this round: https://www.chat2friends.com/forum/index.php?threads/tales-untold-series-eulogy.4633/

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Round 2:

@Balan72 ji come here... suggestions kudunka. Enaku elutharaku.. but enoda funeral ku yaru apdi eluthuvanka eulogy 😅

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
@Meen @Agnii have you watched tamil movie Maayavan ... oru scientist irupar...athula avaroda funeral ku avarey news article ready seivar after death 😝

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Meen @Agnii have you watched tamil movie Maayavan ... oru scientist irupar...athula avaroda funeral ku avarey news article ready seivar after death 😝
Koodu vittu koodu paanjuttey iruppane... operation maayavan! Andha movie dhane 😂

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Koodu vittu koodu paanjuttey iruppane... operation maayavan! Andha movie dhane 😂
Athey than... sema movie la... koodu vitu koodu panjathu oru uneducated rowdy...

avan udambula scientist ukanthutu, funeral la oruthana correct ah elutha solitu irupar Thititu.. suthi suthi varuvar body ah... 😂

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Athey than... sema movie la... koodu vitu koodu panjathu oru uneducated rowdy...

avan udambula scientist ukanthutu, funeral la oruthana correct ah elutha solitu irupar Thititu.. suthi suthi varuvar body ah... 😂
Andha moviemaking nallarkum... Screenplay romba thrilling... But funny story😂

Kosu madiri... Oru edathula ukkandrukkum, adikalaamnu pona soyinggg nu parandhu vera edathula poi ukkandhuttu kadupethum

Meen

have you watched tamil movie Maayavan ... oru scientist irupar...athula avaroda funeral ku avarey news article ready seivar after death
noo, neenga solratha paatha interesting ah iruke.. note pani vechukren later paaka!

Meen

Intha round question la focus on how you want to be remembered. Ithu rombo interesting aana question, and will help us make our life more meaningful. Naa 3 days kalichu itha pathi more solren, so that elaarum avangaloda point of view la write panunga.