Search results

1. O

Movie time..

-Based on True Case- Anyone watched this documentary? Wowww i enjoyed it..i have heard this case earlier but this is the first time i am seeing the actuall story...enna oru kiladi this pombalai yamaaadiyoo.. serial killer... ipdiyum oru aalu irka mudiyuma? Till the end she did'nt tell why she...
  2. O

Adoring You..

Sometimes, it's nice to observe from a distance, but when it is near, you are afraid you will lose it. Just like a butterfly🦋. It's enjoyable to watch from afar, but when you get closer, it flies away. Let me adore you from far, always. As this is the best I can do for us. I cant handle this...
  3. O

My music station

Confusion.. 🎶
  4. O

Why did I meet You?

It was on a rainy night when I first met you. My heart pondered, searching for you. I had no idea what was going on. What led me to meet you? Why should I meet you? The person who is meant for me always remains a secret lover, and a crush. I don't know if he feels the same, but the truth is, I...
  5. O

Chumma Testing

Virtual frends nambalama? moogam teriyatha nanbargal better nu nenikiringala. Solunge kepom
  6. O

Missing You

missing you
  7. O

My Secret Crush

In shadows cast by fleeting glances, A secret blooms in hidden dances. Your laughter, a melody in the air, A clandestine affair, beyond compare. In every word, a whispered clue, My heart's secret known to none. Eyes that meet in silent conversation, Fueling the fires of sweet temptation. A...
  8. O

Simple Girl

Hey guys. Nice knowing you all. Pls welcome me... Olive