What's new

காதலும் 🥰காமமும் ❤️

Nehaa

U can be a doc, a gay , anything. But what will u call a person's character, behaviour, dream, desire, wish, aim, goal, creativity, imagination, everything together without his / her body?? We call them as soul. Dont we?
Absolutely yes!! ❤️

Nehaa

Hmmm quite interesting.😁
  • There are many different types of neurotransmitters in the brain, each with its own unique function. Some of the most important neurotransmitters include:
  • Acetylcholine: Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that is involved in a wide range of functions, including movement, learning, memory, and sleep.
  • Dopamine: Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that is involved in movement, motivation, reward, and learning.
  • Serotonin: Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that is involved in mood, sleep, appetite, and pain.
  • Norepinephrine: Norepinephrine is a neurotransmitter that is involved in attention, arousal, and stress response.
  • Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA): GABA is a neurotransmitter that is involved in calming the brain and reducing anxiety.
  • Now do the math by yourself lol.
  • And onething my age iz 35.and I completed MBBS at 23 MD at 28 and DM neuro at 33.my answer to that question comes after my 18 yearz of experience in medical field both as a medico and as an individual lol.
  • Hope u can get me😉
Perception differs!! Even when you shoot the same question to me at my age of 35, the reply will be the same!!
Age doesn't matter!! The way you see, feel express, embrace, taste,witness the beauty of nature matters!!
Hope you can get me now!!
Btw I am an intern doctor who is curious to explore something new 😜

Balan72

Thatz the exact scenario of society here.what if u dunt have taste bud ?i do have taste bud so I wanna enjoy....what I'm talking about iz empathy ....not enjoying or pleasure rewarding...enjoy pandradhu elaame panuvaanga ...even me too...sarakku thammu ponnunga kadalai even etc etc if u could sense lol....I'm not posting an answer but jzt contemplating my hate towards thiz sick society lolz
1686334180772.png

Thiraviyam

Perception differs!! Even when you shoot the same question to me at my age of 35, the reply will be the same!!
Age doesn't matter!! The way you see, feel express, embrace, taste,witness the beauty of nature matters!!
Okie dokie....lemme shoot the question when you are 35 years assuming you live upto that age(no pun intended)😉.
Something new!?....hmmm so what according to you ve accquired your QUALIA and else are u in search of!?Be more specific.....

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Arva kolarla.. unarchi vasa patu neenga..unmaiyana age ah soliteenga lols

IMG_3692.gif

Nehaa

Okie dokie....lemme shoot the question when you are 35 years assuming you live upto that age(no pun intended)😉.
Something new!?....hmmm so what according to you ve accquired your QUALIA and else are u in search of!?Be more specific...
Hahaha yeah!!! I agree!!
When the human race falls in your hands for treatments they won't exceed 35 years of age!! 😜 (No offence)
"Something new" ummmm why should I be more specific? It's no way related to the topic of discussion here!!

Thiraviyam

Hahaha yeah!!! I agree!!
When the human race falls in your hands for treatments they won't exceed 35 years of age!! 😜 (No offence)
"Something new" ummmm why should I be more specific? It's no way related to the topic of discussion here!!
my DALY nd QALY exceeeds 85 yearz lolz;)

Solitary

Edelam terinju ne ena pana pora..ela kekren..epadyum ne adutha velaya paka poirva! Pasikudnu odirva..eda thavira ne apadi ena perusa panira pora??
Ellam oru general knowledge ku dha, unaku purinja kuda nee sollalam thappu illa comments are welcomed !!!