What's new

C2F BigBoss Season -2 Task-5

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Extremely sorry for such a long and inadvertent delay, but here we go with the results of Task-5,

First i will give a brief about individual performances before i move to the scoring metrics.

I am spellbound with everyone's performance, everyone showcased their skill especially in singing, poetry, drawing.

OhMyLove was outstanding with the dedication to her friend,
Sita's thought about Self-love and her creativity was really superb,
Nila continues to impress everyone with her free-flow of writing
Needu rocked as usual with his singing, song selections were excellent,
Rash, Vijay, Argus with very touching posts
Multi-talented Balan Sir finally letting us know how he sounds and how he sings, his love towards Urdu (which we thought as Hindi) songs
Astira's drawing was so lovely, and Endorphin's ROFL contribution 👏👏👏

My heartfelt congratulations to each one of you! You people are so talented and i thank our Bigboss @Assistantdon for giving me an opportunity to sit tight and observe how skillful everyone is.

Now coming to the scores,

I was scratching my brain for so long. I have devised a criteria which i deemed fit.
The task is One day Bigboss and the aim of any competition is to bring out the Creativity and skill from all of us.

So, Task carries 40% weightage and Team's Performance carries 60% weightage.

While evaluating tasks, I looked at 2 things
1. How similar the format is with actual BB
2. Clarity of tasks

While evaluating Performance, I looked at 3 things
1. Creativity
2. Quality
3. Compliance

With this backdrop, I reveal the scoring,

Oml, Endorphin Team - 7

Task - 3.5
Performance - 3.5

Plus:
Lyrics, Drawing, Singing were top-notch. Ticked all checkboxes
Well complied with the give task

Minus:
Could have focussed more on creativity aspect.
Though the Screenshot task was a funny one, felt like it is not showcasing any inherent skill

Astira, Balan Team - 7.5

Task - 4
Performance - 3.5

Plus:
Good format and clarity of tasks
Excellent artwork
Quality of entries by both the members

Minus:
Lacked a bit on the creativity aspect
Not Complied with the deadline in the given task

Vijay, Sita Team - 8
Task - 3
Performance - 5

Plus:
Full marks on creativity
Excellent artwork by Vijay
Lyrics about self-love nicely penned by Sita. Her guitar chords and singing was nice.

Minus:
No deadline specified in the task
Not Complied with Sita's Task. No hidden message

Needu, Nila Team - 8

Task - 3
Performance - 5

Plus:
Clarity and Format of Task
Excellent quality in Songs, Poems and Essays
Excellent teamwork identifying the strength of each other and giving relevant task

Minus:
Could have worked more on creativity
Tasks could have been a little more elaborative which could given more clarity.

Argus, Rash Team 7.5
Task - 4
Performance - 3.5

Plus:
Excellent format and clarity of tasks. Best one amongst all. Their post was much similar to Bigboss tasks
Well complied with given task. Rash finishing exactly within 90 seconds is commendable.
Very very emotional posts. One about father and daughter love. Other about how he is missing the love of his life. Very touching

Minus:
Creativity aspect is missing mainly driven by the nature of the given tasks
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Result:
Hence, I pick Top 2 teams as Needu & Nila, Sita & Vijay 👏👏👏
Thank you so much for your indepth analysis of the creative works and choosing two teams finally, definitely an herculean task.. Kudos @Agnii 👏.. Congrats Sita & Vijay.. Special thanks to my team mate Nila for her timely support with her brilliant creations👏👏👍.. Congrats to every other participant for their lovley creative works💐💐👏👏

Angelsvijay

Extremely sorry for such a long and inadvertent delay, but here we go with the results of Task-5,

First i will give a brief about individual performances before i move to the scoring metrics.

I am spellbound with everyone's performance, everyone showcased their skill especially in singing, poetry, drawing.

OhMyLove was outstanding with the dedication to her friend,
Sita's thought about Self-love and her creativity was really superb,
Nila continues to impress everyone with her free-flow of writing
Needu rocked as usual with his singing, song selections were excellent,
Rash, Vijay, Argus with very touching posts
Multi-talented Balan Sir finally letting us know how he sounds and how he sings, his love towards Urdu (which we thought as Hindi) songs
Astira's drawing was so lovely, and Endorphin's ROFL contribution 👏👏👏

My heartfelt congratulations to each one of you! You people are so talented and i thank our Bigboss @Assistantdon for giving me an opportunity to sit tight and observe how skillful everyone is.

Now coming to the scores,

I was scratching my brain for so long. I have devised a criteria which i deemed fit.
The task is One day Bigboss and the aim of any competition is to bring out the Creativity and skill from all of us.

So, Task carries 40% weightage and Team's Performance carries 60% weightage.

While evaluating tasks, I looked at 2 things
1. How similar the format is with actual BB
2. Clarity of tasks

While evaluating Performance, I looked at 3 things
1. Creativity
2. Quality
3. Compliance

With this backdrop, I reveal the scoring,

Oml, Endorphin Team - 7

Task - 3.5
Performance - 3.5

Plus:
Lyrics, Drawing, Singing were top-notch. Ticked all checkboxes
Well complied with the give task

Minus:
Could have focussed more on creativity aspect.
Though the Screenshot task was a funny one, felt like it is not showcasing any inherent skill

Astira, Balan Team - 7.5

Task - 4
Performance - 3.5

Plus:
Good format and clarity of tasks
Excellent artwork
Quality of entries by both the members

Minus:
Lacked a bit on the creativity aspect
Not Complied with the deadline in the given task

Vijay, Sita Team - 8
Task - 3
Performance - 5

Plus:
Full marks on creativity
Excellent artwork by Vijay
Lyrics about self-love nicely penned by Sita. Her guitar chords and singing was nice.

Minus:
No deadline specified in the task
Not Complied with Sita's Task. No hidden message

Needu, Nila Team - 8

Task - 3
Performance - 5

Plus:
Clarity and Format of Task
Excellent quality in Songs, Poems and Essays
Excellent teamwork identifying the strength of each other and giving relevant task

Minus:
Could have worked more on creativity
Tasks could have been a little more elaborative which could given more clarity.

Argus, Rash Team 7.5
Task - 4
Performance - 3.5

Plus:
Excellent format and clarity of tasks. Best one amongst all. Their post was much similar to Bigboss tasks
Well complied with given task. Rash finishing exactly within 90 seconds is commendable.
Very very emotional posts. One about father and daughter love. Other about how he is missing the love of his life. Very touching

Minus:
Creativity aspect is missing mainly driven by the nature of the given tasks
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Result:
Hence, I pick Top 2 teams as Needu & Nila, Sita & Vijay 👏👏👏
Ungaloda reason lam vachi patha engala vida @Angelrash and @Argus ku thane points athigama varanum because avangalukula koduthukita task ah they do well and Argus was taking so many measures to post his work mora padi patha unga reason and avanga hardwork padi avanga thane vandhu irukanum engala vida 🙄

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad
Ungaloda reason lam vachi patha engala vida @Angelrash and @Argus ku thane points athigama varanum because avangalukula koduthukita task ah they do well and Argus was taking so many measures to post his work mora padi patha unga reason and avanga hardwork padi avanga thane vandhu irukanum engala vida 🙄
Vijay I'm happy that u won da you actually deserved it ... I found the message for ur hardwork and thats how you won .. So leave it and continue with the next task

Angelsvijay

Vijay I'm happy that u won da you actually deserved it ... I found the message for ur hardwork and thats how you won .. So leave it and continue with the next task
Nan avalolam effort lam podala uk my drawing skill touch your heart and say that I have drawn my level best nu solu pakalam 😤

Balan72

Sita’s poetry and her singing and playing carry much more weight comparatively. That’s my reasoning, I mean besides your drawing.

Balan72

But rash and Argus and astira and you also did very well from both side in our pair only sita did well despite rash finding the message. That's what I feel and meant
Vijay. I m not arguing here. Just look at this impartialy. I m telling about my entry only. Naan enna senjen?
Yaaro eluthina poetry ah
Yaaro tune pottu
Yaaro paadina oru song ah
Thirumba padunen. Avlo thaan.

But Sita,
Scripted that poetry,
Fixed a tune for that song,
Sung it herself
And played an instrument too.

பக்கத்துலயே நிக்காது தம்பி.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Vijay. I m not arguing here. Just look at this impartialy. I m telling about my entry only. Naan enna senjen?
Yaaro eluthina poetry ah
Yaaro tune pottu
Yaaro paadina oru song ah
Thirumba padunen. Avlo thaan.

But Sita,
Scripted that poetry,
Fixed a tune for that song,
Sung it herself
And played an instrument too.

பக்கத்துலயே நிக்காது தம்பி.
I was about to give a reply to Vijay, but saw your msg. En mind la irukkaradha appadiye padhivu pannirkinga. Romba nandrigal.

As a judge ah, eppadi adhai soldradhunu yosichitu irundhen... neenga open ah sollitinga...

Ennoda scoring la, Sita and Vijay Team ku full marks on creativity and quality pottadhu adhunaaladhan...

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
tune raaja sir potathu :ROFLMAO:
Unga kind words ku nandri, but naa oru noob thaan, athula neraya mistakes iruku tempo, notes, etc. It was just a try, am not really good at it am still learning.

And infact ena choose panama irunthaalum I will be totally fine with the captain's decision, just like I was, in task 2 where we had to draw.

"In a game only thing required will be our effort not winning or losing our participation and dedication only required don't be serious for games"
- @Angelsvijay
Highlight eh, Self-love dhan... yaarachum oruthara praise panni paadunganu task kodutha, Appa, Amma or ungaloda role model pathilaam yosikkama, thannoda Self ah praise panni paadra ponnu... andha thought eh romba impressive ah irundhuchu

Balan72

Nan poi thungitu varen.. Elupungaa task odaa
எவ்ளோ குடுத்து வச்சுருக்கணும். இப்டி இன்னேரத்துக்கு இஷ்ட்டம் போல தூங்கி எந்திருக்க.

O

Ohmylove

எவ்ளோ குடுத்து வச்சுருக்கணும். இப்டி இன்னேரத்துக்கு இஷ்ட்டம் போல தூங்கி எந்திருக்க.
Oru pechuuku sonna kannu vaikathengaaa.... 😂😂

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
But rash and Argus and astira and you also did very well from both side in our pair only sita did well despite rash finding the message. That's what I feel and meant
Just now i came across this post while skimming through the entries...

Just to clarify, i gave full points to your team for creativity and quality.... adhu Sita task mattum illa, ungalodadhum dhan ... yours is the only team who stood out on Creativity... reason being, rendu tasks um ungaloda creativity and skill Velila kondu varra madiri amanjudhu...

Adhukkaga matha teams ah Naa kandippa korai sollamaten... ellorum avanga kodutha tasks ah correct ah senjuttanga... andha factor mattum paartha, ennala Result sollirkave mudiyaadhu...

Naa chumma malupparadhukaaga laam sollala, or oru formality kaga sollala... Naan andha Argus post kettadhuku apram, review panni paartha, ennala decision eh edukka mudila...

I tried elimination method first... Endorphin task la creativity illaiye nu yosicha, OMLs performance was really excellent... so enna pandradhu? Individual task nu eduthha , ranking la neraiyya changes vandrukkum...

So enakku romba kashtama dhan irundhuchu, teams choose pandradhu... adhunala dhan criteria vechu choose pannanumnu mudivu pannen...

Enakku idhu happy dhan.... Ella teams um evlo competitive ah irukkangannu dhan idhu kaatudhu... enna poruthha varaikkum ellorume winners, above all the game is the real winner, as it successfully accomplished the task of bringing out the best from everyone!